One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Control This Anger And Rage...Stop Taking It Out On The Wrong People
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
Sep 24, 2021 14:26:39   #
woodguru
 
Angry out of control people are just that, they are a menace to society...there is no other way to put it. They are losing it over nothing, flipping out on people and hurting them. Knocking an employees teeth out because they asked you to wear a mask?

Airlines are one thing...really? Flip out and attack people because stewards ask you to wear a mask that is was made perfectly clear you would be required to wear? This is behavior that airlines are going to have to start putting air marshalls onboard so that they can effectively end outbursts with whatever force they deem necessary...I'm thinking a million volt zap, and wake up zip tied, and carried off to jail when you arrive at your destination. The penalties need to be extreme enough to just plain make this not worth it. People just want to get where they are going without the drama and entertainment of total frigging idiots.

Now this is boiling over into hospitals...people who for different reasons centered around freedom, ignorance, and political statements, are bringing their special brand of anger and rage to hospitals and the healthcare workers that have nothing to do with whatever has people's panties in such a bunch.

Those who are unvaccinated need to keep a few realities right close to mind that they wouldn't even be there if they had simply gotten vaccinated. Keep in mind that many many doctors and nurses have an attitude about being forced to take care of people that do not care about them or anyone else...copping an angry belligerent attitude towards the people your life may be depending on isn't very smart. There has to be at least a half dozen little things they are doing that make a difference that nobody would be the wiser if they simply didn't have the time for.

As a hospital administrator, if someone threatened one of the doctors or nurses they would be ejected from the hospital so fast their heads would spin. This is the new face of right wing domestic terrorism...it's being brought to travel and now hospitals.

You think you have some sort of right to be in that hospital, you better think again, because they have rights to decide who makes the cut when they are full up with unvaccinated people.

I will put cool and collected consequences against uncontrolled rage any time.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 14:32:53   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
woodguru wrote:
Angry out of control people are just that, they are a menace to society...there is no other way to put it. They are losing it over nothing, flipping out on people and hurting them. Knocking an employees teeth out because they asked you to wear a mask?

Airlines are one thing...really? Flip out and attack people because stewards ask you to wear a mask that is was made perfectly clear you would be required to wear? This is behavior that airlines are going to have to start putting air marshalls onboard so that they can effectively end outbursts with whatever force they deem necessary...I'm thinking a million volt zap, and wake up zip tied, and carried off to jail when you arrive at your destination. The penalties need to be extreme enough to just plain make this not worth it. People just want to get where they are going without the drama and entertainment of total frigging idiots.

Now this is boiling over into hospitals...people who for different reasons centered around freedom, ignorance, and political statements, are bringing their special brand of anger and rage to hospitals and the healthcare workers that have nothing to do with whatever has people's panties in such a bunch.

Those who are unvaccinated need to keep a few realities right close to mind that they wouldn't even be there if they had simply gotten vaccinated. Keep in mind that many many doctors and nurses have an attitude about being forced to take care of people that do not care about them or anyone else...copping an angry belligerent attitude towards the people your life may be depending on isn't very smart. There has to be at least a half dozen little things they are doing that make a difference that nobody would be the wiser if they simply didn't have the time for.

As a hospital administrator, if someone threatened one of the doctors or nurses they would be ejected from the hospital so fast their heads would spin. This is the new face of right wing domestic terrorism...it's being brought to travel and now hospitals.

You think you have some sort of right to be in that hospital, you better think again, because they have rights to decide who makes the cut when they are full up with unvaccinated people.

I will put cool and collected consequences against uncontrolled rage any time.
Angry out of control people are just that, they ar... (show quote)

Stop ur hate mind your own business!! Our bodies our choice! I identify as being fully vaccinated, I have natural God givin immunities to a man made bioweapon!

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 14:38:53   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of New York & Rhode Island
 
woodguru wrote:
Angry out of control people are just that, they are a menace to society...there is no other way to put it. They are losing it over nothing, flipping out on people and hurting them. Knocking an employees teeth out because they asked you to wear a mask?

Airlines are one thing...really? Flip out and attack people because stewards ask you to wear a mask that is was made perfectly clear you would be required to wear? This is behavior that airlines are going to have to start putting air marshalls onboard so that they can effectively end outbursts with whatever force they deem necessary...I'm thinking a million volt zap, and wake up zip tied, and carried off to jail when you arrive at your destination. The penalties need to be extreme enough to just plain make this not worth it. People just want to get where they are going without the drama and entertainment of total frigging idiots.

Now this is boiling over into hospitals...people who for different reasons centered around freedom, ignorance, and political statements, are bringing their special brand of anger and rage to hospitals and the healthcare workers that have nothing to do with whatever has people's panties in such a bunch.

Those who are unvaccinated need to keep a few realities right close to mind that they wouldn't even be there if they had simply gotten vaccinated. Keep in mind that many many doctors and nurses have an attitude about being forced to take care of people that do not care about them or anyone else...copping an angry belligerent attitude towards the people your life may be depending on isn't very smart. There has to be at least a half dozen little things they are doing that make a difference that nobody would be the wiser if they simply didn't have the time for.

As a hospital administrator, if someone threatened one of the doctors or nurses they would be ejected from the hospital so fast their heads would spin. This is the new face of right wing domestic terrorism...it's being brought to travel and now hospitals.

You think you have some sort of right to be in that hospital, you better think again, because they have rights to decide who makes the cut when they are full up with unvaccinated people.

I will put cool and collected consequences against uncontrolled rage any time.
Angry out of control people are just that, they ar... (show quote)



Of course, those BLM & Antifa emonstrations' last year were peaceful, right?

Reply
 
 
Sep 24, 2021 14:43:11   #
woodguru
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
Stop ur hate mind your own business!! Our bodies our choice! I identify as being fully vaccinated, I have natural God givin immunities to a man made bioweapon!


Hey...you do whatever you want, but stop taking your anger and rage out on people that are just doing their jobs... you get onto an airplane of your own free will knowing that you are required to wear a mask, don't fly if you can't abide by their rules.

There's been quite a few ministers that were wrong about their god given protections from Covid that are pushing up daisies now...what makes your beliefs different?

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 14:44:19   #
woodguru
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Of course, those BLM & Antifa emonstrations' last year were peaceful, right?


Is that an excuse for flipping out on a person who asks you to put a mask on...what was that?

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 14:56:09   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
woodguru wrote:
Is that an excuse for flipping out on a person who asks you to put a mask on...what was that?


No link gets no reply. You lie too much.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 15:11:41   #
Jimmy Boy
 
Did I know that many are exempt from taking the vax.

Reply
 
 
Sep 24, 2021 15:14:41   #
Jimmy Boy
 
Yes and they are all politicians, believe it or not!

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 15:20:39   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
woodguru wrote:
Angry out of control people are just that, they are a menace to society...there is no other way to put it. They are losing it over nothing, flipping out on people and hurting them. Knocking an employees teeth out because they asked you to wear a mask?

Airlines are one thing...really? Flip out and attack people because stewards ask you to wear a mask that is was made perfectly clear you would be required to wear? This is behavior that airlines are going to have to start putting air marshalls onboard so that they can effectively end outbursts with whatever force they deem necessary...I'm thinking a million volt zap, and wake up zip tied, and carried off to jail when you arrive at your destination. The penalties need to be extreme enough to just plain make this not worth it. People just want to get where they are going without the drama and entertainment of total frigging idiots.

Now this is boiling over into hospitals...people who for different reasons centered around freedom, ignorance, and political statements, are bringing their special brand of anger and rage to hospitals and the healthcare workers that have nothing to do with whatever has people's panties in such a bunch.

Those who are unvaccinated need to keep a few realities right close to mind that they wouldn't even be there if they had simply gotten vaccinated. Keep in mind that many many doctors and nurses have an attitude about being forced to take care of people that do not care about them or anyone else...copping an angry belligerent attitude towards the people your life may be depending on isn't very smart. There has to be at least a half dozen little things they are doing that make a difference that nobody would be the wiser if they simply didn't have the time for.

As a hospital administrator, if someone threatened one of the doctors or nurses they would be ejected from the hospital so fast their heads would spin. This is the new face of right wing domestic terrorism...it's being brought to travel and now hospitals.

You think you have some sort of right to be in that hospital, you better think again, because they have rights to decide who makes the cut when they are full up with unvaccinated people.

I will put cool and collected consequences against uncontrolled rage any time.
Angry out of control people are just that, they ar... (show quote)


Triage doesn't work taht way, dude.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 15:52:29   #
EmilyD
 
woodguru wrote:
Angry out of control people are just that, they are a menace to society...there is no other way to put it. They are losing it over nothing, flipping out on people and hurting them. Knocking an employees teeth out because they asked you to wear a mask?

Airlines are one thing...really? Flip out and attack people because stewards ask you to wear a mask that is was made perfectly clear you would be required to wear? This is behavior that airlines are going to have to start putting air marshalls onboard so that they can effectively end outbursts with whatever force they deem necessary...I'm thinking a million volt zap, and wake up zip tied, and carried off to jail when you arrive at your destination. The penalties need to be extreme enough to just plain make this not worth it. People just want to get where they are going without the drama and entertainment of total frigging idiots.

Now this is boiling over into hospitals...people who for different reasons centered around freedom, ignorance, and political statements, are bringing their special brand of anger and rage to hospitals and the healthcare workers that have nothing to do with whatever has people's panties in such a bunch.

Those who are unvaccinated need to keep a few realities right close to mind that they wouldn't even be there if they had simply gotten vaccinated. Keep in mind that many many doctors and nurses have an attitude about being forced to take care of people that do not care about them or anyone else...copping an angry belligerent attitude towards the people your life may be depending on isn't very smart. There has to be at least a half dozen little things they are doing that make a difference that nobody would be the wiser if they simply didn't have the time for.

As a hospital administrator, if someone threatened one of the doctors or nurses they would be ejected from the hospital so fast their heads would spin. This is the new face of right wing domestic terrorism...it's being brought to travel and now hospitals.

You think you have some sort of right to be in that hospital, you better think again, because they have rights to decide who makes the cut when they are full up with unvaccinated people.

I will put cool and collected consequences against uncontrolled rage any time.
Angry out of control people are just that, they ar... (show quote)


Did you know that if a patient goes to the hospital ER or any other department in the hospital on an emergency basis, they are NOT asked if they've had the vaccine? And because they are not asked, the hospital system automatically lists them as unvaccinated? The head nurse in the interview in the link below (at about 56:01) said that on one day, 35 people came to her hospital for different symptoms and problems. Out of those 35 people, 30 of them were vaccinated when she went back and asked each one of them about their vaccination status. 7 of them were in the ICU....and all 7 of them, who were reported as unvaccinated on their charts, were actually vaccinated when she looked into it.

And that's just one hospital in a small county that had only 40% of its people vaccinated IN ONLY ONE DAY.

Imagine this going on all over America.

https://rumble.com/vmncez-these-patients-deserve-to-be-heard-vaers-whistleblower.html?mref=ay6gt&mrefc=4

Also...if they treat someone that they did NOT ask about their vaccination status, because they don't know if they were vaccinated or not, they don't have to report that case to VAERS. Gee, I wonder why the hospital admitting personnel are told NOT to ask that question.....

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 16:08:14   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
woodguru wrote:
Angry out of control people are just that, they are a menace to society...there is no other way to put it. They are losing it over nothing, flipping out on people and hurting them. Knocking an employees teeth out because they asked you to wear a mask?

Airlines are one thing...really? Flip out and attack people because stewards ask you to wear a mask that is was made perfectly clear you would be required to wear? This is behavior that airlines are going to have to start putting air marshalls onboard so that they can effectively end outbursts with whatever force they deem necessary...I'm thinking a million volt zap, and wake up zip tied, and carried off to jail when you arrive at your destination. The penalties need to be extreme enough to just plain make this not worth it. People just want to get where they are going without the drama and entertainment of total frigging idiots.

Now this is boiling over into hospitals...people who for different reasons centered around freedom, ignorance, and political statements, are bringing their special brand of anger and rage to hospitals and the healthcare workers that have nothing to do with whatever has people's panties in such a bunch.

Those who are unvaccinated need to keep a few realities right close to mind that they wouldn't even be there if they had simply gotten vaccinated. Keep in mind that many many doctors and nurses have an attitude about being forced to take care of people that do not care about them or anyone else...copping an angry belligerent attitude towards the people your life may be depending on isn't very smart. There has to be at least a half dozen little things they are doing that make a difference that nobody would be the wiser if they simply didn't have the time for.

As a hospital administrator, if someone threatened one of the doctors or nurses they would be ejected from the hospital so fast their heads would spin. This is the new face of right wing domestic terrorism...it's being brought to travel and now hospitals.

You think you have some sort of right to be in that hospital, you better think again, because they have rights to decide who makes the cut when they are full up with unvaccinated people.

I will put cool and collected consequences against uncontrolled rage any time.
Angry out of control people are just that, they ar... (show quote)


Funny that, I was just thinking about how to deal with these out of control bitch babies on airplanes , and it hit me, Cattle Prods. Sad that it’s come to that because the bitch babies can’t behave in public.
Why should we be the ones dealing with them. They are not sane or rational so
They should be dealing with US. Cattle prods with contacts all the way up the handles. Go ahead grab it. Or sit down shut up!
This would bring a whole new meaning to “ serious consequences “ !!

Reply
 
 
Sep 24, 2021 16:10:38   #
woodguru
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Funny that, I was just thinking about how to deal with these out of control bitch babies on airplanes , and it hit me, Cattle Prods. Sad that it’s come to that because the bitch babies can’t behave in public.
Why should we be the ones dealing with them. They are not sane or rational so
They should be dealing with US. Cattle prods with contacts all the way up the handles. Go ahead grab it. Or sit down shut up!
This would bring a whole new meaning to “ serious consequences “ !!


Knock them out until they arrive where they can be arrested and charged.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 16:13:52   #
woodguru
 
EmilyD wrote:

Also...if they treat someone that they did NOT ask about their vaccination status, because they don't know if they were vaccinated or not, they don't have to report that case to VAERS. Gee, I wonder why the hospital admitting personnel are told NOT to ask that question....


Actually it has more to do with staying away from prejudicial treatment claims...it doesn't take long for people to be telling nurses if they were vaccinated or not when they are crying about how stupid they feel.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 16:19:11   #
EmilyD
 
woodguru wrote:
Actually it has more to do with staying away from prejudicial treatment claims...it doesn't take long for people to be telling nurses if they were vaccinated or not when they are crying about how stupid they feel.


Did you just make that up? Or do you have a backup to it?

The prejudicial claim forms are more about racism than medical history. Medical history, such as vaccines and other drug therapies and treatments, is IMPORTANT for the treatment of the patient at the hospital they present at. The color of their skin is not. But they're not asking if they've been vaccinated....a very important question about the patient's medical history.

The point is, all these "unvaccinated" people you say are filling up the hospitals are more likely vaccinated! You might want to think about that when you go spouting off about numbers of unvaccinated filling up hospitals!

I provided backup. Where is yours?

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 18:09:28   #
Diamantil
 
Sort of the same thing with the riots last year all over the country that were being called "the new summer of love" and activists and protesters exercising their right to assembly. Millions of dollars in property damage, hundreds of people injured, scores of people killed. All while being protected by the marxist left and it lacky the liberal marxist media. No one on the let tried to control or prosecute that anger and rage and anyone on the right that did was called a racist. It took a threat from the Hells Angels for Seattle to put a stop to their disgusting and embarrassing display.
As for your example, anyone who committed an act of violence, destruction or threatening, regardless of the reason, should be arrested and prosecuted. Would you agree that is what sould have been done with the rioters of 2020? If not Why?

Reply
Page 1 of 6 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.