One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
VIEWPOINTS: Uprooting Communism, Socialism, and Marxism in America
Page <prev 2 of 2
Sep 25, 2021 10:09:32   #
Radiance3
 
Michael10 wrote:
I certainly don't see any republicans fight for their right to love or marry whoever they want. As far as lumping all Democrats together feel free, republicans on this site already do so what's one more. Haven't you heard we're all Marxist, communists who hate America.

===================
Lumping is decided by their ideology, the total sum of the desires and substances of your party. When you people chose and voted for these types of people whose vision for our country is greed for power of Marxism, or Communism as proven by their actions, you then admire or appreciate their vision where that party will bring you.

Is there anybody in your party who've deviated from that? None! Despite of the abysmal performance of Biden, and that of Congress, you still stick like a glue to that immoral power. That justifies all of you lumping together.

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 13:11:39   #
Michael10
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===================
Lumping is decided by their ideology, the total sum of the desires and substances of your party. When you people chose and voted for these types of people whose vision for our country is greed for power of Marxism, or Communism as proven by their actions, you then admire or appreciate their vision where that party will bring you.

Is there anybody in your party who've deviated from that? None! Despite of the abysmal performance of Biden, and that of Congress, you still stick like a glue to that immoral power. That justifies all of you lumping together.
=================== br i Lumping is decided by t... (show quote)


You want to talk about an immoral Leader... Donald Trump is his name.. You voted for a man who has regularly cheated on his wives, had to pay off a pro star and a hooker to keep them quiet for his presidential run. He has told money from his charity meant for sick children and veterans and convicted of it in a court of law. He cheated hundreds of people with his scam college and convicted and payed fines over a million dollars for that. He's a tax cheat and a womanizer who has at least 18 women who accused him of sexual misconduct and was recorded bragging about grabbing women by the private parts because when you're rich they let you. By your definition YOU approve of all these things and whatever die vent things the man has done. The man has no moral compass so you can take your JUDGEMENT and stick it where the sun don't shine..

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 13:40:34   #
Radiance3
 
Michael10 wrote:
You want to talk about an immoral Leader... Donald Trump is his name.. You voted for a man who has regularly cheated on his wives, had to pay off a pro star and a hooker to keep them quiet for his presidential run. He has told money from his charity meant for sick children and veterans and convicted of it in a court of law. He cheated hundreds of people with his scam college and convicted and payed fines over a million dollars for that. He's a tax cheat and a womanizer who has at least 18 women who accused him of sexual misconduct and was recorded bragging about grabbing women by the private parts because when you're rich they let you. By your definition YOU approve of all these things and whatever die vent things the man has done. The man has no moral compass so you can take your JUDGEMENT and stick it where the sun don't shine..
You want to talk about an immoral Leader... Donald... (show quote)

===================
Everybody in your party are immoral and thieves, Fact is the president and VP now at the WH are both thieves and impostors.

President Trump made mistakes in the past. Fact is all presidents of the democrat party are all thieves, immoral , and constitutional violators. Examples of these are Bill Clinton and Hillary, Barack Obama, and now Joe Biden.

President Trump made mistakes in the past. But he reformed , repented, now duly compliant with all the ethics and virtues that God expects from all of His people. Fact is Trump had thousands of charities provided to those who needed most. While Hillary, and Biden have been thieving the system including power now that Biden holds.

God has forgiven Donald Trump. God forgives people who repents and change for the behavior God expect His people.

While you democrats are Godless. Fact is DEMS aspire for Marxist who've destroyed God by burning churches, and dismantling symbols of the Christian faith. The BLM's your armies did that, while their leaders allowed them doing it. Marxism is godless!

Reply
 
 
Sep 25, 2021 14:19:12   #
Michael10
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===================
Everybody in your party are immoral and thieves, Fact is the president and VP now at the WH are both thieves and impostors.

President Trump made mistakes in the past. Fact is all presidents of the democrat party are all thieves, immoral , and constitutional violators. Examples of these are Bill Clinton and Hillary, Barack Obama, and now Joe Biden.

President Trump made mistakes in the past. But he reformed , repented, now duly compliant with all the ethics and virtues that God expects from all of His people. Fact is Trump had thousands of charities provided to those who needed most. While Hillary, and Biden have been thieving the system including power now that Biden holds.

God has forgiven Donald Trump. God forgives people who repents and change for the behavior God expect His people.

While you democrats are Godless. Fact is DEMS aspire for Marxist who've destroyed God by burning churches, and dismantling symbols of the Christian faith. The BLM's your armies did that, while their leaders allowed them doing it. Marxism is godless!
=================== br i Everybody in your party... (show quote)


Thank you so much for condemning me to hell. Maybe God will forgive your judgment of others. The act of asking for forgiveness do mean anything if you don't turn away from those sins and strive to live a good life, something trump continues to lie about this election knowing he is a liar.
For your judgement of others here's a passage you should familiarize yourself with

Mark 11:26
[But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions.”]

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 14:29:58   #
Radiance3
 
Michael10 wrote:
Thank you so much for condemning me to hell. Maybe God will forgive your judgment of others. The act of asking for forgiveness do mean anything if you don't turn away from those sins and strive to live a good life, something trump continues to lie about this election knowing he is a liar.
For your judgement of others here's a passage you should familiarize yourself with

Mark 11:26
[But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions.”]

===============
Nonsense! Trump did not lie about the stolen election from him. Truth is the facts are now coming out to light. E.g. Arizona and other states after the audits proved that. Massive evidences and under oath testimonies are gathered proving that the election was stolen and massive votes, stolen and illegal.

You still insist that Joe won? He hid at the basement during the campaign election cause only 4 t0 200 people gathered around him to listen. While Donald had at least 20,000 to a hundred thousand most of them could not be accommodated inside for lack of space.

But the DEMS, ordered, stay inside Joe, we have designed ways to make you win. By thieving.

FACT, president Trump was a VICTIM of DEMS stealing the election win from him. God and the world knows about that.

"Thou shall not steal", but DEMS are thieves!

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 14:44:03   #
Michael10
 
Radiance3 wrote:
===============
Nonsense! Trump did not lie about the stolen election from him. Truth is the facts are now coming out to light. E.g. Arizona and other states after the audits proved that. Massive evidences and under oath testimonies are gathered proving that the election was stolen and massive votes, stolen and illegal.

You still insist that Joe won? He hid at the basement during the campaign election cause only 4 t0 200 people gathered around him to listen. While Donald had at least 20,000 to a hundred thousand most of them could not be accommodated inside for lack of space.

But the DEMS, ordered, stay inside Joe, we have designed ways to make you win. By thieving.

FACT, president Trump was a VICTIM of DEMS stealing the election win from him. God and the world knows about that.

"Thou shall not steal", but DEMS are thieves!
=============== br i Nonsense! Trump did not lie... (show quote)


Just in case you missed it, the AZ audit proved Biden WON that state as will any other audit by any other state. You have deceived yourself in your hate for Democrats to not her the truth. Just continue to close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and chant la,la,la,la to keep from hearing or seeing any truth except your own. I feel sorry for someone so devout in their hate that when presented with truth you ignore it.

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 15:00:11   #
Radiance3
 
Michael10 wrote:
Just in case you missed it, the AZ audit proved Biden WON that state as will any other audit by any other state. You have deceived yourself in your hate for Democrats to not her the truth. Just continue to close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and chant la,la,la,la to keep from hearing or seeing any truth except your own. I feel sorry for someone so devout in their hate that when presented with truth you ignore it.

===============
ALL COMING out from your lying mouth. You have no PROOF to back that up. That's all you liar DEMS do all your life.
IT'S OVER: The Arizona Audit concluded with explosive testimony from cyber security and math experts who found major red flags.

Reply
 
 
Sep 25, 2021 19:46:22   #
son of witless
 
Radiance3 wrote:
I think this is excellent article that all must read and understand where our country is heading.

The emergence of different ideas/culture of the LEFT with different philosophy of Marxism, Socialism or Communism has come to power.

We have been under a constitutional-republic for 245 years. The results made America as the most powerful country in the world. It is the beacon of hope for all people. Because of the Christian faith that lead this nation. We became great. But now under Joe Biden, his actions are mostly Socialism a prelude to Marxism or communism.

Now, so many are trying to subverge this nation thru various indoctrination of the youths from K12 to colleges and universities. The CRT, WOKE, the wrong history of Project 1619 had been going on but nobody seem to notice. Until it could not longer be hidden. Cause it has now come to reality. Our system of government has been rapidly changed to
Dictatorship or Marxism brought about by the indoctrinated populate. The LEFT had stolen power and now governing like Socialism and then forward to communism. This is the government of Joe Biden.

Tens of millions of illegal aliens are running away from their countries under that tyrannical system of government, coming to the US. But it is ironic that the system of the LEFTIST, they are now doing is the same as those from where the illegal aliens are running away from.

But this battle is just the beginning. We the people must fight and defend our individual rights to where our freedom will always guide us. God bless America and all her people.

================
Uprooting Communism, Socialism, and Marxism in America
Adrian Norman

September 23, 2021 Updated: September 23, 2021
Commentary

The United States has been subverted by people who believe in the failed ideologies of communism, socialism, and Marxism. America’s experiment in self-governance—with State power constrained by well-crafted limits of our constitution—is under direct threat from people who want to “deconstruct” our nation and replace it with a collectivist system of governance.

Many of the 1960s-era adherents to collectivist ideas have infiltrated our government, churches, and a multitude of other institutions, meaning these destructive philosophies have penetrated deep within our country and will be difficult to root out. Many of these radicals are also embedded within the education system, indoctrinating American children.

These people are America’s enemies. But, trying to counter subversive efforts without a full understanding of your enemy is a fool’s errand. I recently interviewed The Epoch Times’ Joshua Philipp, award-winning investigative journalist and an expert on communism, socialism, and Marxism, to determine how America might reorient itself toward mounting an effective defense against the proliferation of these destructive ideas.

One of the least effective ways to discuss communism, socialism, and Marxism is arguing against the economic outcomes and human suffering that inevitably follows adoption of these systems.

“Your average socialist doesn’t care that it doesn’t work economically. Your average socialist doesn’t care that it’s going to uproot the family system and destroy family order,” Philipp said. “They believe that their end goals are so righteous, that killing a few people along the way is worth it for the sake of accomplishing what they hope to create.”

Frequently cited in arguments against collectivist systems are the hundreds of millions of people killed by leaders such as Joseph Stalin, Adolph Hitler, Vladimir Lenin, Kim Il Sung, and Mao Zedong. But, “real socialists and communists don’t even bat an eye to it,” Philipp said.

While he believes the numbers of people murdered by communists should be part of this conversation, he also thinks that in order to persuade people against these philosophies, opponents of collectivism must address the roots of these ideas.

Religion and Natural Order
Karl Marx stood in strong opposition to religion. Though he had been a Christian in his youth, the timeless question that turned him away (and that he used to recruit people into a socialist mindset and the communal communist order) was essentially: If God is righteous, and if everything is created by God, then why does evil exist?

“If God created all things, and evil exists, then he must have created evil. That was the theory,” Philipp said. “And then they believe, well, if he created evil, then he must not be totally good. And therefore, he must not be the true, perfect image.”

For millennia, this has been a part of theological and philosophical debates, with religious scholars arguing that evil is not God’s creation, but the absence of God. Evil exists because man has free will, so people can choose to do good or evil. But, according to Philipp, what communists and utopians have sought to do is essentially try to eliminate evil from the world, as they see it.

Certain questions naturally follow: How do you prevent people from doing bad things? How do you prevent greed? How do you prevent people from doing things you don’t want them to do?

“You have to destroy the natural order. And, so they looked to create systems that could dictate to a very specific degree all elements of free will, that was one side of it,” he said. “That was always the downfall of utopians.”

Communists believe in the destruction of all previous institutions, including religious institutions. They believe in rebelling against God, whom they see as imperfect. Therefore, communism cannot coexist with the church. Communist ideology suggests that in order to perfect society, “you need to remove God from human morality, you need to remove God from human art, you need to remove God from architecture, and from our family structures, and from the way we shape our lives,” Philipp mentioned.

Dialectical Materialism
One of the pre-existing ideas that was brought into Marxism was that of the “negation of the negation,” which basically means that through the destruction of an existing institution, a more highly evolved system will emerge. For example, the chicken is born through the negation of the egg, the plant is born through the negation of the seed, a higher institution can be born through the negation of an existing institution. This would mean that by destroying institutions, a higher state of human evolution can be induced.

So, they must challenge the church, challenge tradition, challenge belief, create antithesis—the opposite of what is. “Marxism did the same thing under what they call ‘dialectical materialism,’” Philipp said, which is where you intentionally create inversion. You identify important cultural systems of that society and create the antithesis of that.

“So, you promote divorce, you promote feminism, you need to find ways to break up the family,” he said. “You need to look at the ways of doing it, and then develop social movements to argue against whatever the existing institution is.”

“If you want to destroy religion, you need to promote atheism,” he said. “Want to destroy the family, you need to promote feminism, promote divorce, promote the taking away of children by the government.”

The Way Forward
We don’t need to look too closely to see the ways in which communists, socialists, and Marxists have infiltrated the United States and other countries. Communists infiltrated American churches in the early 20th century. The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has penetrated American schools. They have seized influence in U.S. companies and within our government.

Notably, their presence is visible in the authoritarian policies born from the pandemic response: the capricious, autocratic mandates; the brutal repression of people marching in the streets demanding the government’s boot off of their necks and a return to normalcy; actions by members of groups such as the United Nations and World Economic Forum who decry a return to normalcy, while pushing a global centralization of power.

For freedom-loving individuals, once you understand the goals of communists, socialists, and Marxists, you cannot cede any ground to them. There’s absolutely no capitulating, no negotiating, no meeting halfway.

“Every time they make a moral argument, and you say, ‘Okay, I want to be reasonable here, I’ll concede half the ground to you,’ society loses half its morals, society loses half its beliefs,” Philipp said. “Every time they do this, and they continue doing it, they force people to acknowledge it. And every time they do this, every time people give ground, they give up half their values.”

All supporters of individual liberty, freedom, and human rights must unite to confront the destructive forces attempting to take over. Americans must use all non-violent means available to deliver an immense repudiation of authoritarian systems of governance.

The battle isn’t unwinnable. There are only a few thousand politicians, bureaucrats, and corporate executives. There are more than 333 million American citizens. Who really holds the power in this country?

If government schools enforce Draconian mandates or teach lessons that indoctrinate your kids with communism, socialism, or Marxism, send your kids to private school or homeschool. If businesses enforce unconstitutional mandates, you stop spending your money there—put them out of business. If airlines enforce authoritarian policies or mandates, then stop flying with them. If your place of employment is caving to authoritarianism, you team up with like-minded employees and say no.

“You do not give an inch, you don’t sacrifice even a single morsel of your system of values, you don’t give in even a drop, you don’t play their games, you don’t talk within the boundaries of their arguments,” Philipp said. “You don’t even engage with them, in terms of giving any ground on anything. If they want to call you names for it, so be it. If they want to attack you, so be it. You do not sacrifice an inch.”
i I think this is excellent article that all mus... (show quote)



Dialectical Materialism is a concept that true Marxists embrace. The rest of them follow it, but they don't understand it.

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 21:51:39   #
Radiance3
 
These Marxists followers are united in thoughts and systematically connected to each other, without realizing and or ignorant of the consequences that awaits them, due to the material greed of their leader.

And when they feel adverse events that happen, they blame the other party not their own misguided actions, thru lies and deceptions. Their failures are all covered up by damping blames to the other party who are innocent of their greed for power and material things. All of them in unison do it.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 2
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.