One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
New Bob Woodward book...as usual full of crap and speculations and of course anonymous sources..
Sep 14, 2021 17:08:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Shows that Gen Milley called our enemy China to assure that they control over President Trump....and President Trump is not going to go to war with them even though there was no proof of any of that crap!!!... If it's true, did Gen Milley committed treason?

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:10:17   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
Shows that Gen Milley called our enemy China to assure that they control over President Trump....and President Trump is not going to go to war with them even though there was no proof of any of that crap!!!... If it's true, did Gen Milley committed treason?


Did he go to war with china? I guess the point is moot then huh.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:14:49   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Did he go to war with china? I guess the point is moot then huh.


Exactly!! Than why that traitor milley would even call one of our biggest enemy?

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 17:48:35   #
Carol Kelly
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Did he go to war with china? I guess the point is moot then huh.


Oh blah blah blah.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:52:09   #
Rinaldi
 
proud republican wrote:
Shows that Gen Milley called our enemy China to assure that they control over President Trump....and President Trump is not going to go to war with them even though there was no proof of any of that crap!!!... If it's true, did Gen Milley committed treason?





Do not forget it trump who appointed the general.

So trump is responsible for another piss poor decision

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 18:16:35   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Rinaldi wrote:
Do not forget it trump who appointed the general.

So trump is responsible for another piss poor decision


It was his mistake!

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 18:25:37   #
Michael10
 
proud republican wrote:
Shows that Gen Milley called our enemy China to assure that they control over President Trump....and President Trump is not going to go to war with them even though there was no proof of any of that crap!!!... If it's true, did Gen Milley committed treason?


If I remember correctly Woodward interviewed Trump himself for the materials in his books.... 18 times I'll go with what Bob said

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 18:28:31   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Michael10 wrote:
If I remember correctly Woodward interviewed Trump himself for the materials in his books.... 18 times I'll go with what Bob said


He didn't interviewed Trump for this book.and again with most likely with anonymous sources!

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 20:09:33   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Milley said "we will warn you if we will attack you!!!" You got this guys???.. He will warn our enemy!!!! How scary is this!!

https://news.yahoo.com/milley-promised-chinese-military-leader-205500190.html

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 20:44:09   #
Michael10
 
proud republican wrote:
He didn't interviewed Trump for this book.and again with most likely with anonymous sources!


"Most likely" so we just make assumptions and pass them as truth

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 20:48:34   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Michael10 wrote:
"Most likely" so we just make assumptions and pass them as truth


And if its true, milley committed treason and should be charged with it!

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 21:01:22   #
Michael10
 
proud republican wrote:
And if its true, milley committed treason and should be charged with it!



trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
noun
1.
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:

Milley did none of these, trump did with his attack on Democracy.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 21:06:20   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Michael10 wrote:
trea·son
/ˈtrēzən/
noun
1.
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:

Milley did none of these, trump did with his attack on Democracy.


Milley called China behind President Trump's back and assured him that he will warn China if we will attack them....WE WILL WARN OUR ENEMY IF WE WILL ATTACK THEM!!!!...If this not TREASON I dont know what is!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/09/14/gen-mark-milley-worried-trump-could-launch-nuclear-attack/8334915002/

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.