One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Another traitor exposed
Page 1 of 22 next> last>>
Sep 14, 2021 16:27:59   #
debeda
 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milley-secretly-called-chinese-officials-out-of-fear-trump-would-attack-in-final-days-book-claims

Milley calls China- twice??? And assures Chinese military leader he'd give them a heads up if US ever planned to attack. And this is not a problem because????

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 16:35:54   #
Kevyn
 
debeda wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milley-secretly-called-chinese-officials-out-of-fear-trump-would-attack-in-final-days-book-claims

Milley calls China- twice??? And assures Chinese military leader he'd give them a heads up if US ever planned to attack. And this is not a problem because????

Traitor? The man protected the world from the potential actions of a defeated and humiliated mad man that could end it. We owe him a debt of gratitude.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 16:37:58   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
debeda wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milley-secretly-called-chinese-officials-out-of-fear-trump-would-attack-in-final-days-book-claims

Milley calls China- twice??? And assures Chinese military leader he'd give them a heads up if US ever planned to attack. And this is not a problem because????


Traitor.
100 percent

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 16:55:52   #
debeda
 
Kevyn wrote:
Traitor? The man protected the world from the potential actions of a defeated and humiliated mad man that could end it. We owe him a debt of gratitude.


"Potential". Nothing happened. Nothing would. But did you notice his assurance to the Chinese he'd give them a heads up? No expiration on that order...

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 16:56:09   #
debeda
 
JuristBooks wrote:
Traitor.
100 percent


YEP!!!

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:03:33   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
debeda wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milley-secretly-called-chinese-officials-out-of-fear-trump-would-attack-in-final-days-book-claims

Milley calls China- twice??? And assures Chinese military leader he'd give them a heads up if US ever planned to attack. And this is not a problem because????


Really? Do you remember the red phone that rang directly at the kremlin during the cold war? BTW, it's called diplomacy, not treason.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:10:40   #
Squiddiddler Loc: Phoenix
 
Kevyn wrote:
Traitor? The man protected the world from the potential actions of a defeated and humiliated mad man that could end it. We owe him a debt of gratitude.

--------------------

I thought but now I know, you are absolutely crazy.

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 17:35:42   #
Old Thinker
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Really? Do you remember the red phone that rang directly at the kremlin during the cold war? BTW, it's called diplomacy, not treason.


Diplomacy is for diplomats not generals... treason is the proper word for Milley's actions..

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:44:27   #
debeda
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Really? Do you remember the red phone that rang directly at the kremlin during the cold war? BTW, it's called diplomacy, not treason.


The red phone was for calls between world leaders, not military leaders. The role of military is not diplomacy

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:44:57   #
debeda
 
Old Thinker wrote:
Diplomacy is for diplomats not generals... treason is the proper word for Milley's actions..


AGREED!!

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:46:25   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
debeda wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/milley-secretly-called-chinese-officials-out-of-fear-trump-would-attack-in-final-days-book-claims

Milley calls China- twice??? And assures Chinese military leader he'd give them a heads up if US ever planned to attack. And this is not a problem because????


Deb, the head line and the article do not say exactly what you say.. Milley was only about trump going nuts not normal wars.. if such a thing is even possible..


Headline.....

Milley secretly called Chinese officials out of fear Trump would 'attack' in final days, book claims

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 17:47:58   #
debeda
 
permafrost wrote:
Deb, the head line and the article do not say exactly what you say.. Milley was only about trump going nuts not normal wars.. if such a thing is even possible..


Headline.....

Milley secretly called Chinese officials out of fear Trump would 'attack' in final days, book claims


If you read the whole article he assured his Chinese counterpart that he would call him before any attack. No qualifiers.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:55:19   #
Carol Kelly
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
--------------------

I thought but now I know, you are absolutely crazy.


Truth.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 17:58:02   #
Carol Kelly
 
debeda wrote:
If you read the whole article he assured his Chinese counterpart that he would call him before any attack. No qualifiers.


It all goes back to Trump. Thank God they have Trump to blame. He’s the most important man in the world...responsible for everything

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 18:05:31   #
Birdmam
 
Kevyn wrote:
Traitor? The man protected the world from the potential actions of a defeated and humiliated mad man that could end it. We owe him a debt of gratitude.


Why don’t you go live in China do us all a favor

Reply
Page 1 of 22 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.