One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Can you not see this man and his klan are not Americans?
Sep 14, 2021 09:20:34   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
President Biden has ordered all federal employees and contractors get vaccinated, with no alternative option for regular testing. Furthermore, he ordered all private employers with over 100 employees to force their employees to get vaccinated, and he ordered all health facilities receiving Medicare and Medicaid funding to force the vaccine on their employees. He will also pressure schools to force teachers and students to get vaccinated.
So, can Biden use his pen to write an EO to make all Republicans/conservatives get a psychology test? And a lot worst things!

Clearly, this is unprecedented. There is no provision in the U.S. Constitution giving the federal government the legal authority to require businesses to require their employees to get a vaccine. And, if ever there were, this would be a legislative or law-making function, a power that the president does not have. Certainly, a president can issue executive orders to members of the executive branch to implement a law, but executive orders cannot be used to make law.

If Biden, or any other president, can simply make law via executive order, telling individual citizens or business owners what to do, with not even a figment of Constitutional authority or executing a law passed by Congress, exactly what can a president not do?

Can you not see this man and his klan are not Americans? They would burn our Bill of Rights if they could get hold of it.

So, What Can Americans who value liberty do?
Don't ever vote for any Democrat to start with, or the freedom tree will require a bit of blood.



Reply
Sep 14, 2021 09:31:11   #
Kevyn
 
Capt-jack wrote:
President Biden has ordered all federal employees and contractors get vaccinated, with no alternative option for regular testing. Furthermore, he ordered all private employers with over 100 employees to force their employees to get vaccinated, and he ordered all health facilities receiving Medicare and Medicaid funding to force the vaccine on their employees. He will also pressure schools to force teachers and students to get vaccinated.
So, can Biden use his pen to write an EO to make all Republicans/conservatives get a psychology test? And a lot worst things!

Clearly, this is unprecedented. There is no provision in the U.S. Constitution giving the federal government the legal authority to require businesses to require their employees to get a vaccine. And, if ever there were, this would be a legislative or law-making function, a power that the president does not have. Certainly, a president can issue executive orders to members of the executive branch to implement a law, but executive orders cannot be used to make law.

If Biden, or any other president, can simply make law via executive order, telling individual citizens or business owners what to do, with not even a figment of Constitutional authority or executing a law passed by Congress, exactly what can a president not do?

Can you not see this man and his klan are not Americans? They would burn our Bill of Rights if they could get hold of it.

So, What Can Americans who value liberty do?
Don't ever vote for any Democrat to start with, or the freedom tree will require a bit of blood.
President Biden has ordered all federal employees ... (show quote)

Vaccine mandates have been in effect for years and have been thoroughly tested by the courts. Texas mandates vaccination of school children against measles, mumps, rubella and other diseases as do most states. Vaccination can be made a condition of employment similar to drug testing. This has nothing to do with freedom it is simply an issue of public health that has been politicized.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 09:57:02   #
MajG
 
You don't understand a few words. Order and mandate for instance.

You are talking about the "If you wanna" side of vaccinations. If you want to put your kid in public school he needs a smallpox vaccination. Not really mandate is it? A conditional requirement

That is quite different than the dictators Biden or Castro saying, "You must get these or else." 'Or else' is a threat. You MUST surrender and obey, I command it. THAT is an order and mandate.

There are plenty of compliant tools ready to comply.

Has anyone seen photos of the border jumpers, 1 and 1 /2 million strong lining up for vaccinations? Why not?

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 10:44:56   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Kevyn wrote:
Vaccine mandates have been in effect for years and have been thoroughly tested by the courts. Texas mandates vaccination of school children against measles, mumps, rubella and other diseases as do most states. Vaccination can be made a condition of employment similar to drug testing. This has nothing to do with freedom it is simply an issue of public health that has been politicized.


Since the genetic makeup of your brain is defective leaving you in a fog, you do and are willing to believe anything
told to you by your handlers.
Never has it been mandated to be vaccinated! Yes, in Nazi Germany it was.

Now everyone listen up here...If Biden and his commie party can pass laws forcing us to take drugs and a needle stuck into your arm, then they can issue laws/rules making some have mental exams and evaluations. Just a few wiggles of Biden pen can send millions of Republicans to get your mental functions checked out. Some liberal medic will say how well you are or not. They will have the say if you can leave or not!
WAKE UP, PEOPLE.

YOU NEED CALL YOUR MAN IN CONGRESS.



Reply
Sep 14, 2021 10:55:33   #
Strycker
 
Kevyn wrote:
Vaccine mandates have been in effect for years and have been thoroughly tested by the courts. Texas mandates vaccination of school children against measles, mumps, rubella and other diseases as do most states. Vaccination can be made a condition of employment similar to drug testing. This has nothing to do with freedom it is simply an issue of public health that has been politicized.


Do you understand the difference between federal and state or what the 10th amendment says?

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 13:08:01   #
Kevyn
 
Strycker wrote:
Do you understand the difference between federal and state or what the 10th amendment says?

The 10th amendment has nothing to do with it. There have been federal vaccine requirements for foreign travel, state department employees, and our military for many decades all have withstood court challenges.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 15:55:14   #
Strycker
 
Kevyn wrote:
The 10th amendment has nothing to do with it. There have been federal vaccine requirements for foreign travel, state department employees, and our military for many decades all have withstood court challenges.


As far as travel vaccines, all are classified as routine or recommendation with the exception of one required by international health regulations for yellow fever to travel to a handful of countries. Some other countries do require some vaccination to travel there. Same as the US requires immigrants to have certain vaccinations to travel here. State department employees and military are just that, government employees, and fall under a different category than a federal national mandate. All other vaccines are recommendations by the CDC for state to or not to adopt. So yes, the 10th amendment has everything to do with it. Federal court challenges have held up for state's right to require vaccines, not federal.

Reply
 
 
Sep 15, 2021 17:02:21   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Kevyn wrote:
The 10th amendment has nothing to do with it. There have been federal vaccine requirements for foreign travel, state department employees, and our military for many decades all have withstood court challenges.


Why do you persist in making yourself look stupid?

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 21:07:47   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Kevyn wrote:
The 10th amendment has nothing to do with it. There have been federal vaccine requirements for foreign travel, state department employees, and our military for many decades all have withstood court challenges.


Your not getting it.Federal mandates are legal requiring PRIVATE BUSINESSES to mandate it is not legal and will not stand.Especially all over the United States.

Reply
Sep 16, 2021 09:16:29   #
Bassman65
 
Why when President Trumps issued EO they got tied up in Court, but Biden’s EO are not challenged? I’m sure they are be but MSM doesn’t report that! Better messaging less rhetoric reach more people on both sides to resist unlawful mandates

Reply
Sep 18, 2021 16:05:48   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Bassman65 wrote:
Why when President Trumps issued EO they got tied up in Court, but Biden’s EO are not challenged? I’m sure they are be but MSM doesn’t report that! Better messaging less rhetoric reach more people on both sides to resist unlawful mandates


You are 100% right!
Perhaps the GOP has a reading problem or just doesn't give a crap.

Other than Trump, few have any leadership qualities that's a fact.

Seems America are just too busy to check out who they are voting for. For just don't vote at all.
The day is close when the shit is going to hit the fan and they will find things they like are no more.

Reply
 
 
Sep 18, 2021 16:43:21   #
Bassman65
 
Totally agree!!

Reply
Sep 19, 2021 15:30:51   #
MajG
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Since the genetic makeup of your brain is defective leaving you in a fog, you do and are willing to believe anything
told to you by your handlers.
Never has it been mandated to be vaccinated! Yes, in Nazi Germany it was.

Now everyone listen up here...If Biden and his commie party can pass laws forcing us to take drugs and a needle stuck into your arm, then they can issue laws/rules making some have mental exams and evaluations. Just a few wiggles of Biden pen can send millions of Republicans to get your mental functions checked out. Some liberal medic will say how well you are or not. They will have the say if you can leave or not!
WAKE UP, PEOPLE.

YOU NEED CALL YOUR MAN IN CONGRESS.
Since the genetic makeup of your brain is defectiv... (show quote)


Our man in Congress is a worse Nazi than Biden. McEachin. Senators not quite as bad but tow the Party line for Virginia.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.