One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Burlington Vermont looks to become first U.S. city to endorse boycott of Jews
Sep 14, 2021 06:05:43   #
skyrider
 
https://gellerreport.com/2021/09/burlington-vermont-could-become-first-city-in-us-to-endorse-the-bds-movement.html/

IF YOU WONDER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO LIVE IN 1930s GERMANY , NOW YOU KNOW

The U.S. will soon be under TOTAL tyranny or there will be a civil war. Only 2 choices.

I'm betting on total tyranny.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 06:45:54   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
skyrider wrote:
https://gellerreport.com/2021/09/burlington-vermont-could-become-first-city-in-us-to-endorse-the-bds-movement.html/

IF YOU WONDER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO LIVE IN 1930s GERMANY , NOW YOU KNOW

The U.S. will soon be under TOTAL tyranny or there will be a civil war. Only 2 choices.

I'm betting on total tyranny.


I thought Americans had the right to boycott???

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 06:59:27   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
skyrider wrote:
https://gellerreport.com/2021/09/burlington-vermont-could-become-first-city-in-us-to-endorse-the-bds-movement.html/

IF YOU WONDER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO LIVE IN 1930s GERMANY , NOW YOU KNOW

The U.S. will soon be under TOTAL tyranny or there will be a civil war. Only 2 choices.

I'm betting on total tyranny.



I've not bought a Ben & Jerry' ice cream in months because of their policies. I e-mailed them I would be doing so.

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 07:05:01   #
skyrider
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I thought Americans had the right to boycott???


Get real Canuck. If it was Muslim owned stores would they be boycotted by the city government?

Americans can boycott anything they want. The govt. cannot single out any specific group or show preference to any religion or race.
But as you probably know , laws are not for Govt. Thugs, only for peons.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 07:07:12   #
skyrider
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
I've not bought a Ben & Jerry' ice cream in months because of their policies. I e-mailed them I would be doing so.


I have never spent one penny there nor will I ever.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 07:20:53   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
skyrider wrote:
Get real Canuck. If it was Muslim owned stores would they be boycotted by the city government?

Americans can boycott anything they want. The govt. cannot single out any specific group or show preference to any religion or race.
But as you probably know , laws are not for Govt. Thugs, only for peons.


Get real... The US government sanctions and boycotts entire nations...

Many of the Muslim...

Why shouldn't a city have the same right???

And they aren't boycotting Jews...They're boycotting Israel...A nation...

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 07:42:13   #
skyrider
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Get real... The US government sanctions and boycotts entire nations...

Many of the Muslim...

Why shouldn't a city have the same right???

And they aren't boycotting Jews...They're boycotting Israel...A nation...


You are splitting hairs Canuck.

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 08:22:54   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Get real... The US government sanctions and boycotts entire nations...

Many of the Muslim...

Why shouldn't a city have the same right???

And they aren't boycotting Jews...They're boycotting Israel...A nation...


A nation of mostly Jews. The Jewish State. Realistically, when you think of Israel you don't think of Arabs or Muslims

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 08:34:10   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Get real... The US government sanctions and boycotts entire nations...

Many of the Muslim...

Why shouldn't a city have the same right???

And they aren't boycotting Jews...They're boycotting Israel...A nation...



This is why we’re in such a state of affairs.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 08:52:33   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
skyrider wrote:
https://gellerreport.com/2021/09/burlington-vermont-could-become-first-city-in-us-to-endorse-the-bds-movement.html/

IF YOU WONDER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO LIVE IN 1930s GERMANY , NOW YOU KNOW

The U.S. will soon be under TOTAL tyranny or there will be a civil war. Only 2 choices.

I'm betting on total tyranny.


So what? States boycott other States, the US boycotts other countries, so why not a State boycotting another country? BTW, where in the Constitution does it say we have to protect Israel from everything?

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 09:42:31   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
A nation of mostly Jews. The Jewish State. Realistically, when you think of Israel you don't think of Arabs or Muslims


Correct... When I think of Israel I think of Zionists...

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 09:43:00   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
lpnmajor wrote:
So what? States boycott other States, the US boycotts other countries, so why not a State boycotting another country? BTW, where in the Constitution does it say we have to protect Israel from everything?



Reply
Sep 15, 2021 16:43:05   #
pegw
 
Bernie's home town? No way!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.