One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
One-Party Rule: Where Corruption and Radicalism Collide
Sep 14, 2021 05:34:50   #
fullspinzoo
 
New York and California are glaring examples of where one-party rule gone bad, resulting in tyrannies of the hard left. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/oneparty_rule_when_corruption_and_radicalism_collide.html

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 08:55:10   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
New York and California are glaring examples of where one-party rule gone bad, resulting in tyrannies of the hard left. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/oneparty_rule_when_corruption_and_radicalism_collide.html


as opposed to tyrannies of the hard right. I know, it's only bad when THEY do it.

Reply
Sep 14, 2021 10:08:31   #
fullspinzoo
 
lpnmajor wrote:
as opposed to tyrannies of the hard right. I know, it's only bad when THEY do it.


You can't even name 10 things Biden has done right. So, #STFU is allowing Americans to get beheaded one of your pluses? You Trolls make me want to PUKE!!!

Reply
 
 
Sep 14, 2021 19:29:37   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
You can't even name 10 things Biden has done right. So, #STFU is allowing Americans to get beheaded one of your pluses? You Trolls make me want to PUKE!!!


You look great in that dress, who’s your boyfriend ?

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.