One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
Liberty Lover
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 2, 2021 09:44:22   #
LoftyBlack
 
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…

Reply
Sep 2, 2021 09:45:35   #
TommyRadd Loc: Midwest USA
 
Welcome aboard!

Reply
Sep 2, 2021 09:46:18   #
microphor
 
LoftyBlack wrote:
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…


Welcome Lofty, I can't speak for others but understand you fear 100%.

Reply
 
 
Sep 2, 2021 09:59:18   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
LoftyBlack wrote:
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…


Stay strong...

And welcome...

Reply
Sep 2, 2021 11:29:01   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
LoftyBlack wrote:
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…


Lofty, I used to teach in Montgomery County at RICA in Rockville. I understand your concern for your business and employees. It is an impossible choice your business or health. If we all got our vaccinations, we wouldn't need to close down the economy again.

Reply
Sep 2, 2021 11:31:10   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
LoftyBlack wrote:
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…


Welcome Lofty buckle up it gets a little wild sometimes good to have your input.

Reply
Sep 2, 2021 11:32:32   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Lofty, I used to teach in Montgomery County at RICA in Rockville. I understand your concern for your business and employees. It is an impossible choice your business or health. If we all got our vaccinations, we wouldn't need to close down the economy again.


If we all got our “jab” like good little surfs, we could infect everyone - even the mask wearing idiots with our spike sheds.

Reply
 
 
Sep 2, 2021 11:35:51   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
LoftyBlack wrote:
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…


Good to have you LB, I wish you the best for you and your employees. Hang in there and remember, if we can get our elections back to being legitimate, we can vote the leftist elites out. 👍

Reply
Sep 3, 2021 15:51:58   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
LoftyBlack wrote:
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…


Pray and resist! Maryland eh! As bad as cally but not for long! We will be free of nuisance soon

Reply
Sep 3, 2021 15:52:34   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Lofty, I used to teach in Montgomery County at RICA in Rockville. I understand your concern for your business and employees. It is an impossible choice your business or health. If we all got our vaccinations, we wouldn't need to close down the economy again.


I cl total crap!

Reply
Sep 19, 2021 09:59:35   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
LoftyBlack wrote:
I am a small business owner living n fear of being cancelled. Not for me, but for my 25 employees. Lifelong resident of Montgomery County MD yearning to breath free…


Lofty, I taught in Montgomery County for over forty years, and taught there for nineteen years. I'm not sure why your business is in danger of being canceled, but if it is because of the vaccine I can understand it. I am certain that your employees are worried about losing their jobs, but they have even more to worry about if they haven't been vaccinated. You may be able to stop both of these very troublesome concerns. Just require all your employees to get fully vaccinated.

Reply
 
 
Sep 22, 2021 08:12:39   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Lofty, I taught in Montgomery County for over forty years, and taught there for nineteen years. I'm not sure why your business is in danger of being canceled, but if it is because of the vaccine I can understand it. I am certain that your employees are worried about losing their jobs, but they have even more to worry about if they haven't been vaccinated. You may be able to stop both of these very troublesome concerns. Just require all your employees to get fully vaccinated.


Require all employees to get fully jabbed? Now there’s the “smart” answer - NOT!!
Geez Salty, you taught school for 40 years and “get fully vaccinated” is your answer??

Reply
Sep 22, 2021 12:52:48   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
SGM B wrote:
Require all employees to get fully jabbed? Now there’s the “smart” answer - NOT!!
Geez Salty, you taught school for 40 years and “get fully vaccinated” is your answer??


SGM, It is the only answer to a world wide pandemic. Just look at the numbers, they speak for themselves. In those states where the vaccination rate is low, sickness, and death are very high. In those states where the vaccination rate is high, much, much lower.

Reply
Sep 22, 2021 13:27:30   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Lofty, I taught in Montgomery County for over forty years, and taught there for nineteen years. I'm not sure why your business is in danger of being canceled, but if it is because of the vaccine I can understand it. I am certain that your employees are worried about losing their jobs, but they have even more to worry about if they haven't been vaccinated. You may be able to stop both of these very troublesome concerns. Just require all your employees to get fully vaccinated.


Salty...there are 100s of thousands who got covid and have natural immunity not to mention people who have autoimmune diseases that it will cause harm to.What about those people. Biden is making it so you don't get the vaxx you don't work. And everything America stands for he has crushed like personal medical freedoms ect. Surely you can see how this is a travesty against a free country.

Reply
Sep 28, 2021 16:43:08   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
keepuphope wrote:
Salty...there are 100s of thousands who got covid and have natural immunity not to mention people who have autoimmune diseases that it will cause harm to.What about those people. Biden is making it so you don't get the vaxx you don't work. And everything America stands for he has crushed like personal medical freedoms ect. Surely you can see how this is a travesty against a free country.


keep, Right now hundreds of thousands of Americans have died in this country. There have been more deaths of covid in the last year and a half, than the Civil War's deaths in four years of vicious fighting. We are at war with this virus just as we were in Europe and the Pacific in WW Two. What would happen to a person that refused to dim his headlights during the Battle of Britain, because it violated his right to drive with his brights on?

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.