One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Understanding the Politics of America's Political Right
Punishing Mueller & his Gang
Jul 20, 2021 19:59:02   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Let’s see now, we have 59 of 96 phones MISSING and most were in US Department of Justice possession!! If it quacks like a criminal conspiracy , smells like a criminal conspiracy, and the circumstantial evidence is self-evident then Mewwler and bureaucrats at the DOJ need to :
Possibly go MIA/ or relocated to inside GITMO, or hey, Devil’s Island ;
Or undergo experimental water boarding; or some other severe interrogation Until they divulge every person involved in this criminal conspiracy. Then military Tribunals; executions. That NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Only that will send a clear message to future traitors.



Reply
Jul 21, 2021 05:09:01   #
Jlw Loc: Wisconsin
 
Yep

Reply
Sep 14, 2022 16:57:16   #
zillaorange
 
JuristBooks wrote:
Let’s see now, we have 59 of 96 phones MISSING and most were in US Department of Justice possession!! If it quacks like a criminal conspiracy , smells like a criminal conspiracy, and the circumstantial evidence is self-evident then Mewwler and bureaucrats at the DOJ need to :
Possibly go MIA/ or relocated to inside GITMO, or hey, Devil’s Island ;
Or undergo experimental water boarding; or some other severe interrogation Until they divulge every person involved in this criminal conspiracy. Then military Tribunals; executions. That NEEDS TO HAPPEN. Only that will send a clear message to future traitors.
Let’s see now, we have 59 of 96 phones MISSING and... (show quote)


Would answer a lot of questions about how the FBI & DOJ became the democratic party police force!

Reply
 
 
Oct 14, 2022 12:56:45   #
Allamerican
 
And why does it seem that there is not a court in this country that can see this all for what it is and and do what's right for our country. These people are traitors and need to be stopped, Mueller and Co.

Reply
Oct 15, 2022 13:14:11   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Allamerican wrote:
And why does it seem that there is not a court in this country that can see this all for what it is and and do what's right for our country. These people are traitors and need to be stopped, Mueller and Co.


Because our Court system is out of touch with reality. It will sit and watch the country burn …. Waiting until someone with clout/ mega bucks/ and a fearless law firm “ bring them a viable case.”

You would’think’ that a Patriot with $$$ or even the GOP would : hire a firm; seek a grand jury indictment against the Administration for gross negligence and flagrantly violating Constitutional mandates to secure our borders from ‘invasion.’ Hmm. If convicted there goes Biden, Biden & Biden and Kamala-Kamchatka and the rest. WHY are they doing nothing to put an end to this ?

It is beyond all reason. DeSantis, Abbot, other Governors should file charges as THEY ARE THE DIRECT VICTIMS of this “ invasion.”
Damn most - not all, POLITICIANS & lawyers to the pit of Hell.

Reply
Oct 15, 2022 14:03:54   #
zillaorange
 
JuristBooks wrote:
Because our Court system is out of touch with reality. It will sit and watch the country burn …. Waiting until someone with clout/ mega bucks/ and a fearless law firm “ bring them a viable case.”

You would’think’ that a Patriot with $$$ or even the GOP would : hire a firm; seek a grand jury indictment against the Administration for gross negligence and flagrantly violating Constitutional mandates to secure our borders from ‘invasion.’ Hmm. If convicted there goes Biden, Biden & Biden and Kamala-Kamchatka and the rest. WHY are they doing nothing to put an end to this ?

It is beyond all reason. DeSantis, Abbot, other Governors should file charges as THEY ARE THE DIRECT VICTIMS of this “ invasion.”
Damn most - not all, POLITICIANS & lawyers to the pit of Hell.
Because our Court system is out of touch with real... (show quote)


The New World Order is making their push for a One World Government. Thus, the GLOBAL CHAOS we witness now. In order for their effort to work, they must bring the WORLD to it's knees then in comes the calvary to save the day! Of course, it's the dicta already laid out WELL IN ADVANCE. Wonder how far they get?

Reply
Oct 16, 2022 11:40:57   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
zillaorange wrote:
The New World Order is making their push for a One World Government. Thus, the GLOBAL CHAOS we witness now. In order for their effort to work, they must bring the WORLD to it's knees then in comes the calvary to save the day! Of course, it's the dicta already laid out WELL IN ADVANCE. Wonder how far they get?


Not sure. Tough question to answer. Some ideas for those with uncommon Sense :
Every family, or group of families- buy same Glock ( same magazines, same ammo); ditto for rifles. Ammo. Long term food storage ( from the Health Ranger; My Patriot Supply; Etc…). Quality knives. Water purifiers. Quality rain gear ( military surplus ; or from REI), including ponchos. Wool clothing & wool socks. Tents. Medical gear. …
Food, Fuel, Shelter, Clothing. Necessities.
“ Prepare for the Worst, Hope for the Best.”

Reply
 
 
Oct 16, 2022 12:34:57   #
zillaorange
 
JuristBooks wrote:
Not sure. Tough question to answer. Some ideas for those with uncommon Sense :
Every family, or group of families- buy same Glock ( same magazines, same ammo); ditto for rifles. Ammo. Long term food storage ( from the Health Ranger; My Patriot Supply; Etc…). Quality knives. Water purifiers. Quality rain gear ( military surplus ; or from REI), including ponchos. Wool clothing & wool socks. Tents. Medical gear. …
Food, Fuel, Shelter, Clothing. Necessities.
“ Prepare for the Worst, Hope for the Best.”
Not sure. Tough question to answer. Some ideas for... (show quote)



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Understanding the Politics of America's Political Right
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.