One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
6th Texas Democrat tests positive.....
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 20, 2021 14:27:31   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
One word....SUPERSPRADERS!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 14:29:42   #
wtroxell
 
proud republican wrote:
One word....SUPERSPRADERS!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄


It is hard to leave that lay, there are so many avenues.....but I will maintain what's left of my integrity.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 14:32:44   #
kemmer
 
proud republican wrote:
One word....SUPERSPRADERS!!!! 😄😄😄😄😄

Thanks to Florida’s “Everything is just fine” DeSantis, Florida has 20% of the country’s new covid infections.

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 15:05:33   #
wtroxell
 
kemmer wrote:
Thanks to Florida’s “Everything is just fine” DeSantis, Florida has 20% of the country’s new covid infections.


I just spent 10 glorious days in Tampa...partying big time! It is always tough to be away from Texas but Flo-rita is wonderful!

Had to wear a mask for the first time since April on the flight home. After about 10 minutes of wearing one I understood how people wearing masks become angrier and more rude by the minute. All the while they do no good whatsoever (virus spore diameter x, mask hole diameter 10x).

Cases are fine.......how many deaths?

Meanwhile the Texas fat monkey dems stay in DC spreading disinformation and covid to the local fiends!

MAGA!

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 15:06:46   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
kemmer wrote:
Thanks to Florida’s “Everything is just fine” DeSantis, Florida has 20% of the country’s new covid infections.


Evidence? Link for the reporting?

99% of them are vaccinated. (See, I have no link for evidence or the reporting if this so it has just as much wt as your comment.)

IOW, if you make a blanket statement of fact, show us the source of the "fact."

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 15:14:08   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
wtroxell wrote:
I just spent 10 glorious days in Tampa...partying big time! It is always tough to be away from Texas but Flo-rita is wonderful!

Had to wear a mask for the first time since April on the flight home. After about 10 minutes of wearing one I understood how people wearing masks become angrier and more rude by the minute. All the while they do no good whatsoever (virus spore diameter x, mask hole diameter 10x).

Cases are fine.......how many deaths?

Meanwhile the Texas fat monkey dems stay in DC spreading disinformation and covid to the local fiends!

MAGA!
I just spent 10 glorious days in Tampa...partying ... (show quote)


What does Florida has to do with Texas SiperSpraders???

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 15:27:31   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
kemmer wrote:
Thanks to Florida’s “Everything is just fine” DeSantis, Florida has 20% of the country’s new covid infections.


With a survival rate of 98.9

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 15:28:15   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Plus their people are not devasted financially or suicidal from loneliness and lockdown!

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 15:29:40   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
proud republican wrote:
What does Florida has to do with Texas SiperSpraders???


Deflection as always by leftist zombies

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 17:12:43   #
Sonny Magoo Loc: If you ain't Dutch you ain't much.
 
kemmer wrote:
Thanks to Florida’s “Everything is just fine” DeSantis, Florida has 20% of the country’s new covid infections.


So what.
Better to get covid and survive than to drink the kool-aid

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 21:26:20   #
kemmer
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
With a survival rate of 98.9

Hahaha… Thank you, Mr Premature. If you watched anything besides Fox you’d know what’s happening.

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 21:27:09   #
kemmer
 
Sonny Magoo wrote:
So what.
Better to get covid and survive than to drink the kool-aid

Uh-huh. 😂

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 21:29:23   #
kemmer
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
With a survival rate of 98.9

Thank you, Dr Killpatient. 🙄

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 21:39:26   #
wtroxell
 
kemmer wrote:
Hahaha… Thank you, Mr Premature. If you watched anything besides Fox you’d know what’s happening.


In order for you to know what Fox is reporting, you must be watching it......or are you merely regurgitating what someone else told you?

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 23:01:14   #
youngwilliam
 
wtroxell wrote:
In order for you to know what Fox is reporting, you must be watching it......or are you merely regurgitating what someone else told you?


Kemmy regurgitates everything he says. And then returns to it.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.