One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Understanding the Politics of America's Political Right
Is Sleepy Joe a Temporary President ?
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jun 30, 2021 23:39:18   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Imagine, if you will, a room full of the DNC’s upper echelon. They mention how they “really want” Kamala-Kamchatka, or Hillary to be President but they need to put forth a sleeper that can easily be removed ‘ for medical reasons.’
I think it’s a forgone conclusion that the DNC knew full well that Joe had dementia and/or Alzheimer’s . His current speech and lack thereof , his falling…. It is not if but when they issue a News report: Joe had a stroke and is gone ; Joe fell down stairs and broke his neck. Something will happen and he WILL BE medically removed or otherwise removed. He is expendable, as is Kamala-Kamchatka. Whatever traitor was chosen (to be their actual choice for president) in the pre-election secret meeting will be horrendous.
We will need military CID to subpoena all their emails; seize servers ; tap phones; get NSA recordings of all their communications, and NRO photos. It needs to be an all-encompassing investigation.
Food for thought.

Reply
Jul 19, 2021 21:24:16   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
JuristBooks wrote:
Imagine, if you will, a room full of the DNC’s upper echelon. They mention how they “really want” Kamala-Kamchatka, or Hillary to be President but they need to put forth a sleeper that can easily be removed ‘ for medical reasons.’
I think it’s a forgone conclusion that the DNC knew full well that Joe had dementia and/or Alzheimer’s . His current speech and lack thereof , his falling…. It is not if but when they issue a News report: Joe had a stroke and is gone ; Joe fell down stairs and broke his neck. Something will happen and he WILL BE medically removed or otherwise removed. He is expendable, as is Kamala-Kamchatka. Whatever traitor was chosen (to be their actual choice for president) in the pre-election secret meeting will be horrendous.
We will need military CID to subpoena all their emails; seize servers ; tap phones; get NSA recordings of all their communications, and NRO photos. It needs to be an all-encompassing investigation.
Food for thought.
Imagine, if you will, a room full of the DNC’s upp... (show quote)


Dementia-Joe is a facade for Obama's 3rd term. When they mention Joe's "handlers" you can believe that one of them is Obama. (Hillary could be one, too) Most Americans are not dumb enough to believe that they actually put a guy in the White House who can't even remember his own name!

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 01:16:35   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Dementia-Joe is a facade for Obama's 3rd term. When they mention Joe's "handlers" you can believe that one of them is Obama. (Hillary could be one, too) Most Americans are not dumb enough to believe that they actually put a guy in the White House who can't even remember his own name!






Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 01:28:10   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
JuristBooks wrote:


That sanitarium is fenced and guarded by the Nat'l Guard - and not because they think Joe will wander off. Last I heard he was in Germany visiting another demented politician. But my question is: Who is the Nat'l Guard guarding? Who is living in the White House that has to be protected? Hillary???

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 02:17:03   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
That sanitarium is fenced and guarded by the Nat'l Guard - and not because they think Joe will wander off. Last I heard he was in Germany visiting another demented politician. But my question is: Who is the Nat'l Guard guarding? Who is living in the White House that has to be protected? Hillary???


That’s a pretty good guess !



Reply
Jul 20, 2021 02:50:35   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
JuristBooks wrote:
That’s a pretty good guess !


Like my kitty?



Reply
Jul 20, 2021 16:50:18   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Like my kitty?


I think your ‘Cougar / Puma/ Mountain Lion is just beautiful. Only hunted them with a camera.
They are in most North Carolina forests , all the way to the coast. ( we have too many deer).



Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 18:50:03   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
JuristBooks wrote:
I think your ‘Cougar / Puma/ Mountain Lion is just beautiful. Only hunted them with a camera.
They are in most North Carolina forests , all the way to the coast. ( we have too many deer).


Ahhhh, that's a sweet picture. Kitty and Alpacas checking each other out. Looks like the Alpacas were recently shaved.

There was a cougar sort of in our backyard in Augusta, GA. The next day, they killed one in Aiken, South Carolina, 18 miles away.

This is a rare spotted leopard:



Reply
Jul 20, 2021 19:02:35   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Ahhhh, that's a sweet picture. Kitty and Alpacas checking each other out. Looks like the Alpacas were recently shaved.

There was a cougar sort of in our backyard in Augusta, GA. The next day, they killed one in Aiken, South Carolina, 18 miles away.

This is a rare spotted leopard:


Snow Leopards are quite rare. Wish there was a universal bounty on poachers, and also on the elitists that buy from the poachers. Not a Snow Leopard photo - just a mom and her kit.



Reply
Jul 20, 2021 20:46:08   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
JuristBooks wrote:
Snow Leopards are quite rare. Wish there was a universal bounty on poachers, and also on the elitists that buy from the poachers. Not a Snow Leopard photo - just a mom and her kit.


That's a great idea - to put a bounty on poachers! That, alone, would stop the market for animal hides, tusks, etc.

I love that mama leopard and her kit. They're just so beautiful. I'm always telling my cat how beautiful he is. He has diabetes now and is crippled in his hindquarters because he wasn't getting enough insulin at the beginning - thanks largely to the vet's indifference. I have a more compassionate vet now, and my boy is doing quite well.

The story behind this photo - taken in 2016; I just came in from grocery shopping and was putting away the groceries in the refrigerator and freezer when I hard a loud noise beside me. When I turned to see what was going on, I was staring my cat in the face. He had jumped into the freezer to see what I was doing.



Reply
Jul 20, 2021 22:11:21   #
Redangel62
 
You both sound like you'd like the live safaris I watch on utube. Wild earth does a live safari every morning and night. I followed a leopard cub there for 3 years named hosanna! I love to watch about wild animals!

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 22:23:52   #
JuristBooks Loc: North Carolina
 
Redangel62 wrote:
You both sound like you'd like the live safaris I watch on utube. Wild earth does a live safari every morning and night. I followed a leopard cub there for 3 years named hosanna! I love to watch about wild animals!


That sounds good to watch. Having been up close and personal in Africa and Alaska, that’s hard to beat. Glad two more animal people are like-minded.





Reply
Jul 20, 2021 23:47:22   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Redangel62 wrote:
You both sound like you'd like the live safaris I watch on utube. Wild earth does a live safari every morning and night. I followed a leopard cub there for 3 years named hosanna! I love to watch about wild animals!


I was raised in San Diego and got to go to the zoo quite frequently. I loved it - I just wanted to give all the animals (except the snakes) a hug. In those days, we were still allowed to feed the animals - but all that changed because of irresponsible people.

When we were planning a trip to the zoo with our kids, I would go to the day old bakery and buy bread to feed to the bears. I bought bags of peanuts to feed to the elephants. I loved being able to interact with the animals. I started rubbing the neck of a tortoise and it got way up on its toes so I could rub its neck all the way down to its bottom shell. A zookeeper must've been watching because it was later reported that the tortoises liked to have their necks rubbed.

I bought yearly passes so I could take my grandson to the zoo or Wild Animal Park - he was as mesmerized with the animals as I was.

Reply
Aug 26, 2021 16:47:46   #
SWMBO
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Ahhhh, that's a sweet picture. Kitty and Alpacas checking each other out. Looks like the Alpacas were recently shaved.

There was a cougar sort of in our backyard in Augusta, GA. The next day, they killed one in Aiken, South Carolina, 18 miles away.

This is a rare spotted leopard:


The spotted leopard is SPECTACULAR.!!!!

Would not to meet on on a dark night but the photo is great!!!

SWMBO

Reply
Aug 28, 2021 15:28:35   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
JuristBooks wrote:
Imagine, if you will, a room full of the DNC’s upper echelon. They mention how they “really want” Kamala-Kamchatka, or Hillary to be President but they need to put forth a sleeper that can easily be removed ‘ for medical reasons.’
I think it’s a forgone conclusion that the DNC knew full well that Joe had dementia and/or Alzheimer’s . His current speech and lack thereof , his falling…. It is not if but when they issue a News report: Joe had a stroke and is gone ; Joe fell down stairs and broke his neck. Something will happen and he WILL BE medically removed or otherwise removed. He is expendable, as is Kamala-Kamchatka. Whatever traitor was chosen (to be their actual choice for president) in the pre-election secret meeting will be horrendous.
We will need military CID to subpoena all their emails; seize servers ; tap phones; get NSA recordings of all their communications, and NRO photos. It needs to be an all-encompassing investigation.
Food for thought.
Imagine, if you will, a room full of the DNC’s upp... (show quote)



I'm sorry to say, but our military at its highest ranks (Gen Milley for example) have been compromised with the NWO too.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Understanding the Politics of America's Political Right
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.