One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Wait a minute... I thought the biggest threat to US Security was White Supremacy!!!🤔🤫
Jun 10, 2021 18:48:54   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
According to Joe Biden white people were the biggest threat to US Security just few days ago...I was even going to change my color to off white But now Joe says its Climate change the biggest threat....(its no joke) Ha!!! Hmmmmm Confusing.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-claims-pentagon-views-climate-change-as-americas-greatest-threat

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 19:27:57   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
These people are absolutely nuts. How many people are killed weekly in our blue cities by white supremest’s? Has the climate just started to change? I seem to remember in geography class we were made aware that glaciers covered the Tennessee Vally. Why did they melt? Where was industry then?



proud republican wrote:
According to Joe Biden white people were the biggest threat to US Security just few days ago...I was even going to change my color to off white But now Joe says its Climate change the biggest threat....(its no joke) Ha!!! Hmmmmm Confusing.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-claims-pentagon-views-climate-change-as-americas-greatest-threat
According to Joe Biden white people were the bigge... (show quote)

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 19:29:49   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
These people are absolutely nuts. How many people are killed weekly in our blue cities by white supremest’s? Has the climate just started to change? I seem to remember in geography class we were made aware that glaciers covered the Tennessee Vally. Why did the melt? Where was industry then?


And here I was going to change my skin color.....lololol

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 23:15:28   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
According to Joe Biden white people were the biggest threat to US Security just few days ago...I was even going to change my color to off white But now Joe says its Climate change the biggest threat....(its no joke) Ha!!! Hmmmmm Confusing.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-claims-pentagon-views-climate-change-as-americas-greatest-threat
According to Joe Biden white people were the bigge... (show quote)


DHS says that, DOD says climate change...............perhaps they are BOTH serious threats.

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 15:02:21   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
proud republican wrote:
According to Joe Biden white people were the biggest threat to US Security just few days ago...I was even going to change my color to off white But now Joe says its Climate change the biggest threat....(its no joke) Ha!!! Hmmmmm Confusing.....

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-claims-pentagon-views-climate-change-as-americas-greatest-threat
According to Joe Biden white people were the bigge... (show quote)


Demonrats in charge are the biggest threat

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 15:03:34   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
Demonrats in charge are the biggest threat


True!

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 15:25:32   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
lpnmajor wrote:
DHS says that, DOD says climate change...............perhaps they are BOTH serious threats.


The threat is dolts like you that believe their propaganda.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.