One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Support for same-sex marriage hits all-time high in U.S. An expert explains why.
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Jun 10, 2021 12:19:26   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 12:32:14   #
skyrider
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html


You are one twisted sick S.O.B.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 12:51:10   #
Liberty Tree
 
skyrider wrote:
You are one twisted sick S.O.B.


Driving America closer judgment.

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 12:52:05   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html




Is your approval of that your ( Ellen ) moment? Waste of time......... evryone knows you swing like that, and i wish you luck on taking the number one spot in the USA power bottom event in California.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 13:36:55   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html


Sure it is.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 15:03:27   #
JW
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html


I don't think you could get numbers that high just polling same sex married couples, much less the general population.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 15:04:01   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html


Yo,...bent bob...there was another shooting in Florida.

The little city is only 27% black, which means it's 99% sure it's black on black violence.

p.s...when is your anniversary and does he still bring flowers home after getting soused at the pub?

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 15:38:56   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Michael Rich wrote:
Yo,...bent bob...there was another shooting in Florida.

The little city is only 27% black, which means it's 99% sure it's black on black violence.

p.s...when is your anniversary and does he still bring flowers home after getting soused at the pub?



Reply
Jun 10, 2021 18:51:00   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
skyrider wrote:
You are one twisted sick S.O.B.



Reply
Jun 10, 2021 18:52:00   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Michael Rich wrote:
Yo,...bent bob...there was another shooting in Florida.

The little city is only 27% black, which means it's 99% sure it's black on black violence.

p.s...when is your anniversary and does he still bring flowers home after getting soused at the pub?



Reply
Jun 11, 2021 05:32:10   #
Singularity
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html


A real conversation starter for those who value communication and consilience!

As well as for those who do not, apparently.

Reply
 
 
Jun 11, 2021 05:42:55   #
Singularity
 
JW wrote:
I don't think you could get numbers that high just polling same sex married couples, much less the general population.

Came out last year.

https://www.pewresearch.org/global/2020/06/25/global-divide-on-homosexuality-persists/

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 06:07:15   #
jSmitty45 Loc: Fl born, lived in Texas 30 yrs, now Tn
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/support-for-gay-marriage-hits-all-time-high-in-us-222842382.html


Well, got news for ya, unless they repent, and turn from this lifestyle, they will spend eternity in hell.
It is an abomination to God. He created male, and female, there is no in between, and no one is born that way.
You choose this way of life, not born that way.

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 06:31:57   #
Singularity
 
jSmitty45 wrote:
Well, got news for ya, unless they repent, and turn from this lifestyle, they will spend eternity in hell.
It is an abomination to God. He created male, and female, there is no in between, and no one is born that way.
You choose this way of life, not born that way.


More and more, it's obvious that folks care less and less about most of the awful gods' sexual inadequacy hangups.

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 06:33:44   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
jSmitty45 wrote:
Well, got news for ya, unless they repent, and turn from this lifestyle, they will spend eternity in hell.
It is an abomination to God. He created male, and female, there is no in between, and no one is born that way.
You choose this way of life, not born that way.



Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.