One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
More Foolishness from the Left - "Birthing People"
Page <<first <prev 3 of 3
Jun 11, 2021 07:47:17   #
1ProudAmerican
 
archie bunker wrote:
I'm not sure why this has to be explained to the stupid left, but here goes.

By their logic of women being "birthing people", wouldn't that at the same time make them cooking, cleaning, laundry doing, sandwich making people?


...and putting up with MEN people???

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 07:49:02   #
1ProudAmerican
 
drlarrygino wrote:
And also by Demorat logic they think both cooking and birthing are 2 cities in China.


😂🤣😅🤣😂

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 07:49:32   #
1ProudAmerican
 
older and wiser wrote:
The left cannot see very good because they are blinded by stupidity!


...and HATE !!!!!

Reply
 
 
Jun 11, 2021 08:44:38   #
older and wiser
 
lindajoy wrote:
Who comes up with this garbage anyway??Want to remove gender for the “ woke crowd??” Do they then consider fathers just sperm spreaders?? Good damn grief!!! These idiots really do need to “wakeup.”


Just call them "IT" so they wrong get their little feelings hurt!

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 09:40:17   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
older and wiser wrote:
Just call them "IT" so they wrong get their little feelings hurt!


Shhhhh ~~~~~” IT “ who cares...I’ll stay with the right terms...

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 10:47:24   #
older and wiser
 
lindajoy wrote:
Shhhhh ~~~~~” IT “ who cares...I’ll stay with the right terms...


Didn't want to give them another reason to whine and moan!

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 16:13:36   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
older and wiser wrote:
Didn't want to give them another reason to whine and moan!


You don’t have to give them a reason they’re going to whine and moan like they’ve been doing forever now! Nothing is going to change that, its their mantra~~~🙃😉

Reply
 
 
Jun 11, 2021 19:22:30   #
drlarrygino
 
lindajoy wrote:
You don’t have to give them a reason they’re going to whine and moan like they’ve been doing forever now! Nothing is going to change that, its their mantra~~~🙃😉


Victimhood is the mantra of the left and society made me do it is their secondary claim. Their nonsense is what pushes so many of those leftist sexually confused demorats to transition to another sex.

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 19:47:23   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Victimhood is the mantra of the left and society made me do it is their secondary claim. Their nonsense is what pushes so many of those leftist sexually confused demorats to transition to another sex.


And when they do they still are not happy and will likely then commit suicide if the stats are right~~~

Reply
Page <<first <prev 3 of 3
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.