One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Nobel laureate paints grim picture for those taking the covid jab.
Jun 9, 2021 18:28:34   #
drlarrygino
 
Nobel prize winner and world renown virologist, Luc Montagnier, has put out a warning that the Wuhan jab will be causing neurodegenerative Mad Cow like disease symptoms in 5 to 10 years and possibly sooner to all those who have taken the Wuhan jab. Prions will be forming and causing crystallization of protein and cause catastrophic brain, heart and other organ failures. To all those who are thinking about this please refer to Mr Montagnier's info on this insidious mRNA jab.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 18:51:48   #
PeterS
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Nobel prize winner and world renown virologist, Luc Montagnier, has put out a warning that the Wuhan jab will be causing neurodegenerative Mad Cow like disease symptoms in 5 to 10 years and possibly sooner to all those who have taken the Wuhan jab. Prions will be forming and causing crystallization of protein and cause catastrophic brain, heart and other organ failures. To all those who are thinking about this please refer to Mr Montagnier's info on this insidious mRNA jab.

Snip>>>No, French virologist Luc Montagnier didn’t say COVID-19 vaccine recipients were going to die soon. This is not an authentic quote. This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Gosh golly, if it's what you want to hear it must be true, and I correct, or am I correct???

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 19:03:38   #
drlarrygino
 
PeterS wrote:
Snip>>>No, French virologist Luc Montagnier didn’t say COVID-19 vaccine recipients were going to die soon. This is not an authentic quote. This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Gosh golly, if it's what you want to hear it must be true, and I correct, or am I correct???

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/
Snip>>> b No, French virologist Luc Monta... (show quote)


You really believe facebook? Zuckerberg is full of $hit as are his flaggers paid for by Suckerberg who gave the toss up states $500,000,000 to throw the election to Very Slo demented Joe. (Not legal by the way).

Reply
 
 
Jun 9, 2021 19:38:43   #
PeterS
 
drlarrygino wrote:
You really believe facebook? Zuckerberg is full of $hit as are his flaggers paid for by Suckerberg who gave the toss up states $500,000,000 to throw the election to Very Slo demented Joe. (Not legal by the way).

I wasn't quoting Facebook. The garbage you quoted was first found on Facebook so you're the one who believes it...

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 19:50:26   #
drlarrygino
 
PeterS wrote:
I wasn't quoting Facebook. The garbage you quoted was first found on Facebook so you're the one who believes it...


Wrong again Petey boy. I don't subscribe, watch or read 2-facedbook.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 19:58:11   #
drlarrygino
 
PeterS wrote:
I wasn't quoting Facebook. The garbage you quoted was first found on Facebook so you're the one who believes it...


By the way, Mr Montagnier's scientific group discovered the virus that causes AIDS. He is no slouch and you might actually learn something if you listen to him.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 15:00:37   #
older and wiser
 
PeterS wrote:
Snip>>>No, French virologist Luc Montagnier didn’t say COVID-19 vaccine recipients were going to die soon. This is not an authentic quote. This post was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. (Read more about our partnership with Facebook.)

Gosh golly, if it's what you want to hear it must be true, and I correct, or am I correct???

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/may/28/viral-image/no-french-virologist-luc-montagnier-didnt-say-covi/
Snip>>> b No, French virologist Luc Monta... (show quote)


Only a moron takes what Facebook says or does as fact!

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 15:01:37   #
older and wiser
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Wrong again Petey boy. I don't subscribe, watch or read 2-facedbook.


I don't either

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.