One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Republicans are out to create the rigged voting system they claim to be victims of
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
Jun 10, 2021 07:04:15   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
RandyBrian wrote:
None. The judges deemed most of the lawsuits to be "without standing", and the evidence was never examined. Which does not mean that it does not exist, nor does it indicate that it is invalid. The sheer AMOUNT of it, in conjunction with the illegal and unconstitutional actions in many blue states, provide an incredible amount of circumstantial evidence, even without the courts.



Reply
Jun 10, 2021 08:46:45   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
3507 wrote:
I agree with most of that.

If I could control my temper and sarcasm, I might have written something more like that.


I know how that is , time and again, I pledge to keep a cool mouth, but always lose it.. then I regreat my words in an hour or so.. never go back, what is said is history and can not be undone..

And OPPers are thick skinned,,, they can deal with it..

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 09:02:09   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
RandyBrian wrote:
My friend, you continue5 to be blinded by your "cultish" love for all things liberal. There has been very little voter fraud prior to Nov 2020 because the laws made it difficult. Using the pandemic as an excuse, Nov 2020 was rampant with shady voting practices, all of them unethical, most of them unlawful, and some of them a in direct violation of the United States Constitution, and many individual state's Constitutions. Simple fact, with much evidence, including witnesses, videos, etc.
Enough fraud to throw the election? I don't know. And neither do you. How about we find out?
The rest of your points are left wing talking points, propaganda, and your unsubstantiated opinions. My opinion defers greatly, and I trust my judgment far more than yours. Mine is based on observation, research, and facts. yours are based on hatred.
My friend, you continue5 to be blinded by your &qu... (show quote)



Good morning Randy...

In real life I find agreement with some conservative ideas.. the usual problem is a matter of degree. but trump and this election are not conservative in anyway..

Notice that the only accusations are from trump and those who think they also lost because of support for the cronic historical loser.. It was not close, it was not at all as trump told you.. even strong republicans called the election fair and well run..

the big change in election laws came because the SC tossed out the voting rights act, then the "voter ID" laws cropped up in every GOP state, a number were overturned as unconstitutional.. the purpose has been to keep some voters away from the poll.. non Republicans fill that segment of voters.. when trump was fired, he cried and stormed drove an insurrection and even more laws are being pushed . all with the same intent keep Dem away from the vote..

Where are the demands for investigation in Florida, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee.. none.. only where trump lost in swing states.. looking for an excuse.. he got fired because he was a horrible president.. Heck , he is a horrible person, who could ever think the would be a good president..

It is not possible to overturn the results and put the former occupant back in the oval office. it is done and done..



Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 09:26:23   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-create-rigged-voting-system-100032796.html


U guys rigged it! We need to fix it! The plant is not president!!

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 09:27:16   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Owl32 wrote:
alot of them were not even changed by state legislators as required by the constitution but by Sec of State, illegal! bad bob you carrying a heavy lot of lies.


He lives for lies, just an agitator!!

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 14:12:55   #
victor doherty
 
WEBCO wrote:
They aren't restricting voting, just trying to make it harder to cheat. States are simply reinstituting the laws that were in place 2 years ago. Where was the outrage when the left changed all these laws last year? Many illegally.


No one vote illegally how many people have they prosecute 1 ,we challenge them when they said they had 356 cases all lies by the republican.As they purge millions you ignore it.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 16:43:56   #
Owl32 Loc: ARK
 
BB, corp courts are all crooked,period

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 18:13:31   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Owl32 wrote:
BB, corp courts are all crooked,period



Reply
Jun 10, 2021 21:30:34   #
3507
 
permafrost wrote:
Good morning Randy...

In real life I find agreement with some conservative ideas.. the usual problem is a matter of degree. but trump and this election are not conservative in anyway..

Notice that the only accusations are from trump and those who think they also lost because of support for the cronic historical loser.. It was not close, it was not at all as trump told you.. even strong republicans called the election fair and well run..

the big change in election laws came because the SC tossed out the voting rights act, then the "voter ID" laws cropped up in every GOP state, a number were overturned as unconstitutional.. the purpose has been to keep some voters away from the poll.. non Republicans fill that segment of voters.. when trump was fired, he cried and stormed drove an insurrection and even more laws are being pushed . all with the same intent keep Dem away from the vote..

Where are the demands for investigation in Florida, Texas, Kentucky, Tennessee.. none.. only where trump lost in swing states.. looking for an excuse.. he got fired because he was a horrible president.. Heck , he is a horrible person, who could ever think the would be a good president..

It is not possible to overturn the results and put the former occupant back in the oval office. it is done and done..
Good morning Randy... br br In real life I find ... (show quote)



Reply
Jun 11, 2021 04:14:46   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
[quote=permafrost]voter fraud does not exist on any scale large enough to affect elections.. and those who have been caught tend to be republican..

If you truly believe that you should check out the topic posted today about the Democratic judge in Georgia calling for an audit of mail in ballots that have no creases in them and look like they were xeroxed. Over 10,000. Maybe enough to change the resultsince biden win by only 12,000 votes. Even if not enough to change anything, someone should be held responsible. It is facts like this that caused people to stand up and let the politicians know that they won't accept the results of a rigged election Now don't go on say no voter fraud when it was never properly investigated. No matter what side is doing it . It is wrong and should be exposed. With the culprits arrested and charged if found guilty.

Reply
Jun 11, 2021 13:27:54   #
Owl32 Loc: ARK
 
Liars never have a problem with the truth because it does not matter to them, they were going cheat as they have always done. Demonrats thought they were the best at their special profession of cheating and lying but this time they were caught before they had even started because the White Hats got ever bit sent and received.

Reply
 
 
Jun 11, 2021 13:42:03   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Owl32 wrote:
Liars never have a problem with the truth because it does not matter to them, they were going cheat as they have always done. Demonrats thought they were the best at their special profession of cheating and lying but this time they were caught before they had even started because the White Hats got ever bit sent and received.



Reply
Jun 13, 2021 00:30:38   #
3507
 
victor doherty wrote:
No one vote illegally how many people have they prosecute 1 ,we challenge them when they said they had 356 cases all lies by the republican.As they purge millions you ignore it.



Reply
Jun 13, 2021 15:59:53   #
victor doherty
 
[quote=nonalien1]
permafrost wrote:
voter fraud does not exist on any scale large enough to affect elections.. and those who have been caught tend to be republican..

If you truly believe that you should check out the topic posted today about the Democratic judge in Georgia calling for an audit of mail in ballots that have no creases in them and look like they were xeroxed. Over 10,000. Maybe enough to change the resultsince biden win by only 12,000 votes. Even if not enough to change anything, someone should be held responsible. It is facts like this that caused people to stand up and let the politicians know that they won't accept the results of a rigged election Now don't go on say no voter fraud when it was never properly investigated. No matter what side is doing it . It is wrong and should be exposed. With the culprits arrested and charged if found guilty.
voter fraud does not exist on any scale large enou... (show quote)


Kemp purge 534,510 voters in 2020 that democratic voters ,just like he did when he was the secretary of state to become governor.So your point is useless trump lost in 2016 &2020 you can thank us later when you wake-up

Reply
Jun 14, 2021 18:42:15   #
3507
 
victor doherty wrote:
Kemp purge 534,510 voters in 2020 that democratic voters ,just like he did when he was the secretary of state to become governor.So your point is useless trump lost in 2016 &2020 you can thank us later when you wake-up


I agree that Kemp has been guilty of voter suppression (in 2018 and before -- I don't know what he did in 2020). Greg Palast writes about that (among similar things), for example in his most recent book (which he calls a warning, not a prediction), How Trump Stole 2020. gregpalast.com is Palast's website.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.