One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Democrats gone coocoo over Joe Manchin....He is now threat to Democracy....πŸ™„πŸ˜„
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Jun 8, 2021 19:55:22   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Democrats calling Joe Manchin White Supremacist and a threat to Democracy....Welcome to the club Joe Manchin πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ We Republicans been called White Supremacist/ Nazis for ever!!! I hope Joe Manchin dies not back down to dimwits Rats.... I'm pretty sure Republicans are on Joe's side!!!


https://www.businessinsider.com/jamaal-bowman-joe-manchin-new-mitch-mcconnell-voting-rights-video-2021-6

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:08:49   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
proud republican wrote:
Democrats calling Joe Manchin White Supremacist and a threat to Democracy....Welcome to the club Joe Manchin πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ We Republicans been called White Supremacist/ Nazis for ever!!! I hope Joe Manchin dies not back down to dimwits Rats.... I'm pretty sure Republicans are on Joe's side!!!


https://www.businessinsider.com/jamaal-bowman-joe-manchin-new-mitch-mcconnell-voting-rights-video-2021-6


proud, In the language of Republicans, Manchin is a DINO.

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:10:38   #
Liberty Tree
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
proud, In the language of Republicans, Manchin is a DINO.


How does it feel?

Reply
 
 
Jun 8, 2021 20:10:49   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
proud, In the language of Republicans, Manchin is a DINO.


We will welcome Joe and you guys can have Liz Cheney....πŸ˜„

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:22:00   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
proud, In the language of Republicans, Manchin is a DINO.


Unlike you, he’s a patriot.

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:24:40   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
proud republican wrote:
We will welcome Joe and you guys can have Liz Cheney....πŸ˜„





Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:27:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Weasel wrote:



Reply
 
 
Jun 8, 2021 23:58:16   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How does it feel?


πŸ˜„πŸ‘

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 08:40:16   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
JFlorio wrote:
Unlike you, he’s a patriot.


A patriot of what?
74% of West Virginia thinks he should vote yes.
71% say yes to 1/6 commission.
He clearly has other motives in mind, this disqualifies him from Patriotism.
Another Oligarchian .
The Party of The Privilege of Having Money.
Citizens United- no money- no speech.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 08:48:22   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
proud republican wrote:
Democrats calling Joe Manchin White Supremacist and a threat to Democracy....Welcome to the club Joe Manchin πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ We Republicans been called White Supremacist/ Nazis for ever!!! I hope Joe Manchin dies not back down to dimwits Rats.... I'm pretty sure Republicans are on Joe's side!!!


https://www.businessinsider.com/jamaal-bowman-joe-manchin-new-mitch-mcconnell-voting-rights-video-2021-6


Sooooooo, you mean they have their own Romney in their party??? Imagine that~~~

The difference with Manchin is his sound logic behind his failed support of the leftist socialistic endeavors they want to shove down our throats! Good for him!!!

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 09:35:22   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
Joe Manchin was the republican governor of West Virginia and switched parties to become a Senator. He is still a Republican with a change on his voter registration.

Reply
 
 
Jun 9, 2021 09:42:11   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Joe Manchin was the republican governor of West Virginia and switched parties to become a Senator. He is still a Republican with a change on his voter registration.


Thank You, I did not know that of him..Still like his logic...

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 09:42:37   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Joe Manchin was the republican governor of West Virginia and switched parties to become a Senator. He is still a Republican with a change on his voter registration.


He's representing the people of West Virginia. That's his job. W. Virginia is a deeply red state. They wouldn't be happy if he allowed this ridiculous infrastructure bill, that has little to do with infrastructure to pass. Also he is against Federalizing elections. Imagine that, a Democrat for states rights.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 11:07:54   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
He's representing the people of West Virginia. That's his job. W. Virginia is a deeply red state. They wouldn't be happy if he allowed this ridiculous infrastructure bill, that has little to do with infrastructure to pass. Also he is against Federalizing elections. Imagine that, a Democrat for states rights.


Totally agree with you!

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 17:37:56   #
older and wiser
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Joe Manchin was the republican governor of West Virginia and switched parties to become a Senator. He is still a Republican with a change on his voter registration.


I have
Lived and voted in WV for many years and he was NEVER registered as a Republican!

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.