One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
My weird sense of humor
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jun 8, 2021 19:00:32   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
My wish for today:



Reply
Jun 8, 2021 19:07:43   #
Liberty Tree
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
My wish for today:


Before revealed it would be a clue which ones are real.

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 19:18:56   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Before revealed it would be a clue which ones are real.


LOL!! I can just see guys trying to test to see if they're genuine or not. hahaha

Reply
 
 
Jun 8, 2021 19:19:29   #
teabag09
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
My wish for today:


LO FREAKIN LOL! Mike

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 19:27:11   #
Liberty Tree
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
LOL!! I can just see guys trying to test to see if they're genuine or not. hahaha


Here is a good line. "Excuse me Maam, I am just conducting a scientific experiment. Do you mind if I squeeze your breasts?"

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 19:50:06   #
debeda
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
My wish for today:


Lolololhahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:48:48   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Here is a good line. "Excuse me Maam, I am just conducting a scientific experiment. Do you mind if I squeeze your breasts?"


ROFLOL!! Maybe, if you wore a white lab jacket, the gullible would bite.

Reply
 
 
Jun 8, 2021 20:50:33   #
debeda
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
ROFLOL!! Maybe, if you wore a white lab jacket, the gullible would bite.


Just tell them it's a new Covid test πŸ₯΄

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:52:41   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
debeda wrote:
Lolololhahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£


I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to have a mammogram with a squeaky toy implant...

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:53:54   #
debeda
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to have a mammogram with a squeaky toy implant...


I have too good of an imagination which is why I've always said "no thanks" to a mammogram 😳😳😳

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 20:56:16   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
debeda wrote:
Just tell them it's a new Covid test πŸ₯΄


ROFLOL!!! Good one, Deb!!

Reply
 
 
Jun 8, 2021 21:03:04   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
debeda wrote:
I have too good of an imagination which is why I've always said "no thanks" to a mammogram 😳😳😳


hahaha - me, neither unless I'm forced, which I was not too long ago. I had a large lump in my breast that got infected. My doctor sent me to a surgeon - guess he thought I was a candidate for a mastectomy.
Turned out to be a benign cyst but they said they had to do a mammogram when it was still infected. I was about two hairs away from being ready to strangle someone.

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 21:22:55   #
debeda
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
hahaha - me, neither unless I'm forced, which I was not too long ago. I had a large lump in my breast that got infected. My doctor sent me to a surgeon - guess he thought I was a candidate for a mastectomy.
Turned out to be a benign cyst but they said they had to do a mammogram when it was still infected. I was about two hairs away from being ready to strangle someone.
hahaha - me, neither unless I'm forced, which I wa... (show quote)


A girl after my own heart😘

Reply
Jun 8, 2021 22:19:09   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
debeda wrote:
A girl after my own heart😘


Aw, thank you. You just made my day!



Reply
Jun 8, 2021 22:22:39   #
debeda
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Aw, thank you. You just made my day!


What an ADORABLE pictureπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.