One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Abbreviate Trump's Save America PAC and you get what he thinks of you and probably everyone except himself: SAP, in large letters
May 4, 2021 12:38:55   #
rumitoid
 
It is this fund that is promoting the "Big Lie." But I think I get how millions of our citizens are not just willing but desperate to believe the election was stolen. Though I don't understand how people think of our former president as the voice of Real America, that is just the way it is. So this was not just about losing an election, it was about the loss of a precious ideal or dream. It was the loss of The Nation, the Real American will and greatness. How could anyone surrender that without a fight? They believe their cause is so righteous and just, so lovingly patriotic, that only some great treachery by those commie, socialist demons, enemy of the people Liberals could prevail to crush it.

Reply
May 4, 2021 12:46:47   #
DaWg44
 
Rumi, double up on your estrogen shots for a week.

Reply
May 4, 2021 13:33:10   #
wtroxell
 
rumitoid wrote:
It is this fund that is promoting the "Big Lie." But I think I get how millions of our citizens are not just willing but desperate to believe the election was stolen. Though I don't understand how people think of our former president as the voice of Real America, that is just the way it is. So this was not just about losing an election, it was about the loss of a precious ideal or dream. It was the loss of The Nation, the Real American will and greatness. How could anyone surrender that without a fight? They believe their cause is so righteous and just, so lovingly patriotic, that only some great treachery by those commie, socialist demons, enemy of the people Liberals could prevail to crush it.
It is this fund that is promoting the "Big Li... (show quote)


Obviously, at this point, it does not matter whether the election was honest or not. The fact is that the leftists are in complete power federally. It is hard for me imagine what our country has become in such short time.

I not only want to stop the democrats, I want to destroy them.
I want them driven from all forms of public life
I want them to suffer the way way they have caused the rest of us to suffer
I want them fired from their jobs
I want their businesses bankrupted
I want their voices squelched
I want them ostracized from society
I want them driven out of our schools

These people should not be near children, let alone bear them.
I have committed time and resources to cause the democrats failure using any legal means at my disposal. I urge you to rise and work and support the mechanics of their imminent demise as a viable party.

Reply
 
 
May 4, 2021 15:39:25   #
DaWg44
 
wtroxell wrote:
Obviously, at this point, it does not matter whether the election was honest or not. The fact is that the leftists are in complete power federally. It is hard for me imagine what our country has become in such short time.

I not only want to stop the democrats, I want to destroy them.
I want them driven from all forms of public life
I want them to suffer the way way they have caused the rest of us to suffer
I want them fired from their jobs
I want their businesses bankrupted
I want their voices squelched
I want them ostracized from society
I want them driven out of our schools

These people should not be near children, let alone bear them.
I have committed time and resources to cause the democrats failure using any legal means at my disposal. I urge you to rise and work and support the mechanics of their imminent demise as a viable party.
Obviously, at this point, it does not matter wheth... (show quote)


That is wishful thinking. There is no legal way to exterminate the leftist/liberal/communist. You do something they don’t like, they will make it illegal.

You can’t outspend 98% of the richest companies in the country, 99.9% of the richest individuals.

Hopefully blm, antifa, the rest of the liberals armies will realize they have been “had” by Obama 3,4,& 5 & start attacking them.

You cannot depend on the military or police anymore, there will be nothing left in either except liberal/leftist/communist trash.

Maybe “Mother Nature” will come up with some cure for the most heavily infected areas.

Reply
May 4, 2021 15:56:23   #
vernon
 
rumitoid wrote:
It is this fund that is promoting the "Big Lie." But I think I get how millions of our citizens are not just willing but desperate to believe the election was stolen. Though I don't understand how people think of our former president as the voice of Real America, that is just the way it is. So this was not just about losing an election, it was about the loss of a precious ideal or dream. It was the loss of The Nation, the Real American will and greatness. How could anyone surrender that without a fight? They believe their cause is so righteous and just, so lovingly patriotic, that only some great treachery by those commie, socialist demons, enemy of the people Liberals could prevail to crush it.
It is this fund that is promoting the "Big Li... (show quote)


The desperation you speak of is the people trying to block every investigation that comes along because the election was stolen.Just who would bother if they knew it was on the up and up. But your kind are terrified
that this in Arizona case is going to prove what we have been saying for years.
You really think the rats are doing a good job? They have wrecked the economy but those of you looking for a handout are thinking this is wonderful. But you will find out and shortly. You are going to find out what lies these
creeps are telling you are just to take away everything you have and ever hope to have. Just when the illegals take our jobs and in the mean time Your wonderful leaders are spreading covid all over this country with all these illegals coming in that are infected and they are shipping them all over the us.

Reply
May 4, 2021 16:05:25   #
wtroxell
 
DaWg44 wrote:
That is wishful thinking. There is no legal way to exterminate the leftist/liberal/communist. You do something they don’t like, they will make it illegal.

You can’t outspend 98% of the richest companies in the country, 99.9% of the richest individuals.

Hopefully blm, antifa, the rest of the liberals armies will realize they have been “had” by Obama 3,4,& 5 & start attacking them.

You cannot depend on the military or police anymore, there will be nothing left in either except liberal/leftist/communist trash.

Maybe “Mother Nature” will come up with some cure for the most heavily infected areas.
That is wishful thinking. There is no legal way t... (show quote)


Exterminate is beyond the diminishment to irrelevancy I'm after. We must play to win. Being nice and getting along is not working. The higher your goal, the higher your result will be.

Reply
May 4, 2021 19:54:35   #
rumitoid
 
DaWg44 wrote:
Rumi, double up on your estrogen shots for a week.


Thank you. Very thoughtful.

Reply
 
 
May 4, 2021 19:56:47   #
rumitoid
 
wtroxell wrote:
Obviously, at this point, it does not matter whether the election was honest or not. The fact is that the leftists are in complete power federally. It is hard for me imagine what our country has become in such short time.

I not only want to stop the democrats, I want to destroy them.
I want them driven from all forms of public life
I want them to suffer the way way they have caused the rest of us to suffer
I want them fired from their jobs
I want their businesses bankrupted
I want their voices squelched
I want them ostracized from society
I want them driven out of our schools

These people should not be near children, let alone bear them.
I have committed time and resources to cause the democrats failure using any legal means at my disposal. I urge you to rise and work and support the mechanics of their imminent demise as a viable party.
Obviously, at this point, it does not matter wheth... (show quote)


Hmmm...there two sides to every argument.

Reply
May 4, 2021 19:59:53   #
wtroxell
 
rumitoid wrote:
Hmmm...there two sides to every argument.


You are correct and I'm committed to give back!

Reply
May 4, 2021 20:12:34   #
vernon
 
vernon wrote:
The desperation you speak of is the people trying to block every investigation that comes along because the election was stolen.Just who would bother if they knew it was on the up and up. But your kind are terrified
that this in Arizona case is going to prove what we have been saying for years.
You really think the rats are doing a good job? They have wrecked the economy but those of you looking for a handout are thinking this is wonderful. But you will find out and shortly. You are going to find out what lies these
creeps are telling you are just to take away everything you have and ever hope to have. Just when the illegals take our jobs and in the mean time Your wonderful leaders are spreading covid all over this country with all these illegals coming in that are infected and they are shipping them all over the us.
The desperation you speak of is the people trying ... (show quote)

Reply
May 6, 2021 20:06:43   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
rumitoid wrote:
It is this fund that is promoting the "Big Lie." But I think I get how millions of our citizens are not just willing but desperate to believe the election was stolen. Though I don't understand how people think of our former president as the voice of Real America, that is just the way it is. So this was not just about losing an election, it was about the loss of a precious ideal or dream. It was the loss of The Nation, the Real American will and greatness. How could anyone surrender that without a fight? They believe their cause is so righteous and just, so lovingly patriotic, that only some great treachery by those commie, socialist demons, enemy of the people Liberals could prevail to crush it.
It is this fund that is promoting the "Big Li... (show quote)


Be afraid Rumi! Very very afraid! Trump is never going away! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.