One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Facebook Can’t Cure Trump’s Chronic Low Energy
Page 1 of 2 next>
May 4, 2021 07:37:01   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-t-cure-trump-chronic-033059508.html

Reply
May 4, 2021 07:39:48   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-t-cure-trump-chronic-033059508.html


I see you continue to be worried about Trump! πŸ˜‰

Reply
May 4, 2021 07:50:09   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
TexaCan wrote:
I see you continue to be worried about Trump! πŸ˜‰


Not when trump can get his ass kicked by a sick old man.



Reply
 
 
May 4, 2021 07:53:29   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Not when trump can get his ass kicked by a sick old man.


If that were true I might agree with you...

Reply
May 4, 2021 07:59:30   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/facebook-t-cure-trump-chronic-033059508.html


It just isn’t much fun these days for the old boy. No ripping ravaging and plundering
watching the money pile up.
I think he has swung over to the other side of the bully , victimhood.
Poor baby.
I still want to hear him scream.

Reply
May 4, 2021 08:03:52   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
TexaCan wrote:
I see you continue to be worried about Trump! πŸ˜‰


NoOne us worried about 45.
Except, you.
What will you do when the Arizona deal
gets unplugged and thrown onto the heap with rest of 45s nonsense ?
Do you have a plan B ?

Reply
May 4, 2021 08:49:15   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
As long as we continue to bite on this nonsense, the attacks on Trump will continue. I see a bit of a dearth of Democrat talking points.

Reply
 
 
May 4, 2021 09:23:12   #
EmilyD
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
As long as we continue to bite on this nonsense, the attacks on Trump will continue. I see a bit of a dearth of Democrat talking points.

πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Reply
May 4, 2021 09:31:10   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
Milosia2 wrote:
NoOne us worried about 45.
Except, you.
What will you do when the Arizona deal
gets unplugged and thrown onto the heap with rest of 45s nonsense ?
Do you have a plan B ?


What am I going to do? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Do a little fishing and a little exploring with my husband, a little beach combing, continue to cook new and exciting ethnic receipts, and......enjoy the summer with our kids, grandchildren and their families when they come to visit us this summer in vacation land.........just going to enjoy being retired after many years of working hard! πŸ’ƒπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ¦πŸ πŸŸπŸ₯©πŸΊπŸŽ£

You see, β€œMilosia” πŸ˜‚ I’m not obsessed with Trump like you, nor do I spend every waking hour on this forum under different personalities!

Too not be worried about Trump, y’all sure spend a lot of time and energy discussing his every move! πŸ˜‰

Reply
May 4, 2021 10:16:06   #
kemmer
 
TexaCan wrote:
I see you continue to be worried about Trump! πŸ˜‰

Trumpty Dumpty got on stage yesterday and said the election was stolen from him and the AZ audit was going to find β€œthousands and thousands of votes for him”. πŸ˜‚

Reply
May 4, 2021 10:50:52   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
kemmer wrote:
Trumpty Dumpty got on stage yesterday and said the election was stolen from him and the AZ audit was going to find β€œthousands and thousands of votes for him”. πŸ˜‚


And I bet you hung on his every word!

Reply
 
 
May 4, 2021 11:49:35   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
TexaCan wrote:
And I bet you hung on his every word!


You just know he did!

Reply
May 4, 2021 16:29:38   #
EmilyD
 
TexaCan wrote:
What am I going to do? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Do a little fishing and a little exploring with my husband, a little beach combing, continue to cook new and exciting ethnic receipts, and......enjoy the summer with our kids, grandchildren and their families when they come to visit us this summer in vacation land.........just going to enjoy being retired after many years of working hard! πŸ’ƒπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ¦πŸ πŸŸπŸ₯©πŸΊπŸŽ£

You see, β€œMilosia” πŸ˜‚ I’m not obsessed with Trump like you, nor do I spend every waking hour on this forum under different personalities!

Too not be worried about Trump, y’all sure spend a lot of time and energy discussing his every move! πŸ˜‰
What am I going to do? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” br br Do a lit... (show quote)


πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Reply
May 4, 2021 16:52:20   #
kemmer
 
TexaCan wrote:
And I bet you hung on his every word!

Yup, like a car wreck on the freeway. πŸ˜…

Reply
May 4, 2021 16:52:45   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
TexaCan wrote:
What am I going to do? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Do a little fishing and a little exploring with my husband, a little beach combing, continue to cook new and exciting ethnic receipts, and......enjoy the summer with our kids, grandchildren and their families when they come to visit us this summer in vacation land.........just going to enjoy being retired after many years of working hard! πŸ’ƒπŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ¦πŸ πŸŸπŸ₯©πŸΊπŸŽ£

You see, β€œMilosia” πŸ˜‚ I’m not obsessed with Trump like you, nor do I spend every waking hour on this forum under different personalities!

Too not be worried about Trump, y’all sure spend a lot of time and energy discussing his every move! πŸ˜‰
What am I going to do? πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” br br Do a lit... (show quote)
It's a pathological obsession these leftist airheads have with Donald Trump, even just his name is a trigger.

Dan Bongino interviews president Donald Trump

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.