One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
If you don't learn something every day, you stagnate
May 4, 2021 00:11:41   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
I believe in learning. Goodnight.



Reply
May 4, 2021 00:20:36   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
archie bunker wrote:
I believe in learning. Goodnight.


Today I've learned that I'm waaaaaaaay below average!😁

Reply
May 4, 2021 05:16:41   #
America 1
 
archie bunker wrote:
I believe in learning. Goodnight.


It's crucial to your best interest and health to not drop below a certain level.
This leads to all sorts of complications.

Reply
 
 
May 4, 2021 08:36:43   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
archie bunker wrote:
I believe in learning. Goodnight.


So let me get this straight... If I knock back a bottle of Cabernet, or a mickey of whiskey, that only counts as one drink, right???

Reply
May 4, 2021 09:04:37   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
archie bunker wrote:
I believe in learning. Goodnight.



Reply
May 4, 2021 13:44:10   #
America 1
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
So let me get this straight... If I knock back a bottle of Cabernet, or a mickey of whiskey, that only counts as one drink, right???


Provided you don't set the Cabernet bottle down between drinks, yeah.
The mickey of whiskey (375ml) no problem.

Reply
May 5, 2021 03:52:01   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
America 1 wrote:
Provided you don't set the Cabernet bottle down between drinks, yeah.
The mickey of whiskey (375ml) no problem.


I like going Indian on my wine

Reply
 
 
May 5, 2021 06:05:36   #
America 1
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I like going Indian on my wine


OK, I suppose if your drinking alone
Urban meaning
Go Indian
In politically incorrect terms, to "go Indian" means to not shower and/or bathe for extended periods of time.
In short, to let your BO loose.

Reply
May 5, 2021 09:49:38   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
America 1 wrote:
OK, I suppose if your drinking alone
Urban meaning
Go Indian
In politically incorrect terms, to "go Indian" means to not shower and/or bathe for extended periods of time.
In short, to let your BO loose.


Really????

Never heard that...

We always called it "going Indian" when you drank straight from the bottle...

Maybe we're talking about different Indians... Mine are the ones with tomahawks that scalp'em white man... Think yours are the curry eaters...


Reply
May 5, 2021 10:07:06   #
America 1
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Really????

Never heard that...

We always called it "going Indian" when you drank straight from the bottle...

Maybe we're talking about different Indians... Mine are the ones with tomahawks that scalp'em white man... Think yours are the curry eaters...

Really???? br br Never heard that... br br We... (show quote)


go Indian - Urban Dictionaryhttps://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=go in...
To "go Indian" is for a Native American to act how "Indians" would when they'd hunt or fight.
SOMETIMES involves a couple of drinks, and things that are sharp, hard, ...
go Indian
to get totally, destructively out of control, usually as a result of strong drink; e.g., jumping up on the bar, cackling maniacally, hurling bottles, and screaming that you'll fight anyone in the bar or the whole bar.

Shelly West
Well, it's Sunday morning
And the sun is shining in my eye that is open
And my head is spinning
Was the life of the party
I can't stop grinning
I had too much tequila last night
Jose Cuervo
You are a friend of mine
I like to drink you with a little salt and lime
Did I kiss all the cowboys?
Did I shoot out the lights?
Did I dance on the bar?
Did I start a fight?
Now wait a minute
Things don't look too familiar
Who is this cowboy who's sleepin' beside me?
https://genius.com/Shelly-west-jose-cuervo-lyrics

Reply
May 5, 2021 10:09:06   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
America 1 wrote:
go Indian - Urban Dictionaryhttps://www.urbandictionary.com › define › term=go in...
To "go Indian" is for a Native American to act how "Indians" would when they'd hunt or fight.
SOMETIMES involves a couple of drinks, and things that are sharp, hard, ...
go Indian
to get totally, destructively out of control, usually as a result of strong drink; e.g., jumping up on the bar, cackling maniacally, hurling bottles, and screaming that you'll fight anyone in the bar or the whole bar.

Shelly West
Well, it's Sunday morning
And the sun is shining in my eye that is open
And my head is spinning
Was the life of the party
I can't stop grinning
I had too much tequila last night
Jose Cuervo
You are a friend of mine
I like to drink you with a little salt and lime
Did I kiss all the cowboys?
Did I shoot out the lights?
Did I dance on the bar?
Did I start a fight?
Now wait a minute
Things don't look too familiar
Who is this cowboy who's sleepin' beside me?
https://genius.com/Shelly-west-jose-cuervo-lyrics
go Indian - Urban Dictionaryhttps://www.urbandicti... (show quote)


Are you using an American dictionary???

I'm a Canuck

Although that definition is also used at times...

Reply
 
 
May 5, 2021 10:42:21   #
America 1
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Are you using an American dictionary???

I'm a Canuck

Although that definition is also used at times...
Are you using an American dictionary??? img src=... (show quote)


You know I sort of figured it out by your Canuckus Deploracus.
Maybe you could figure out I'm American by using the same technique.
However, why not drink any way it's pleasurable to you.
Anyway, salute, cheers, a toast to your happiness.

Reply
May 5, 2021 11:09:27   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
America 1 wrote:
You know I sort of figured it out by your Canuckus Deploracus.
Maybe you could figure out I'm American by using the same technique.
However, why not drink any way it's pleasurable to you.
Anyway, salute, cheers, a toast to your happiness.


In China they say "gongbei"... Which literally translates into "empty the glass"...

Drinking Jack Daniel's with soda water... Gongbei my friend🥃🥃



Reply
May 5, 2021 12:17:30   #
America 1
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
In China they say "gongbei"... Which literally translates into "empty the glass"...

Drinking Jack Daniel's with soda water... Gongbei my friend🥃🥃


A few of those, it's easy to lose count.
Knob Creek 15 year Kentucky Straight Bourbon w/water, a gift I received last month.
Celebrating, born in the Constitution State, and in the year of the Dragon.
So, we probably will both be on our way in no time.

Reply
May 5, 2021 18:32:03   #
F.D.R.
 
archie bunker wrote:
I believe in learning. Goodnight.


That's about my quota for the year. Now sugar, that's a different story.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.