One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Comey the Canary
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
May 3, 2021 15:44:09   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/comey-sings-like-a-canary-after-watching-clinton-hang/

Reply
May 3, 2021 16:15:50   #
Carol Kelly
 
jdw57 wrote:
https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/comey-sings-like-a-canary-after-watching-clinton-hang/


What did they use for Hilary’s body? It must have been very convincing. Is this true?

Reply
May 3, 2021 16:34:21   #
RandyBrian
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
What did they use for Hilary’s body? It must have been very convincing. Is this true?


It's speculative fiction.

Reply
 
 
May 3, 2021 16:37:21   #
RandyBrian
 
Our friend posted at least three of these things. I guess they are supposed to be satire. I do not find them amusing....only distasteful.

Reply
May 3, 2021 17:28:26   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
What did they use for Hilary’s body? It must have been very convincing. Is this true?


They used her cold dead body.

It convinced Comey!

It convinced me and considering it did not come from the MSM is all the more reason to believe and hope justice has started to be served.

Reply
May 3, 2021 17:41:04   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Our friend posted at least three of these things. I guess they are supposed to be satire. I do not find them amusing....only distasteful.


Randy it wasn't posted for your amusement. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. I expected this from your side, which I find amusing. As far as distasteful, it surely is no more distasteful than your MSM is for me. When CNN and msnbc start running this in a few months maybe you will find your taste. You should read all three btw!

Reply
May 3, 2021 17:45:23   #
kemmer
 
jdw57 wrote:
https://realrawnews.com/2021/04/comey-sings-like-a-canary-after-watching-clinton-hang/

This is just sick, but not unusual for trumpsters.

Reply
 
 
May 3, 2021 18:09:49   #
Carol Kelly
 
jdw57 wrote:
They used her cold dead body.

It convinced Comey!

It convinced me and considering it did not come from the MSM is all the more reason to believe and hope justice has started to be served.


Justice will never be served. It painted an excellent picture, though.

Reply
May 3, 2021 20:03:00   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
kemmer wrote:
This is just sick, but not unusual for trumpsters.


There's the pot!

But it's ok to talk about killing Trump, you people are the sick ones.



Reply
May 3, 2021 20:05:26   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Justice will never be served. It painted an excellent picture, though.


Carol, hold on to your hope! Vengeance is the LORD'S.

Reply
May 3, 2021 22:09:42   #
RandyBrian
 
jdw57 wrote:
Randy it wasn't posted for your amusement. Whether you believe it or not is up to you. I expected this from your side, which I find amusing. As far as distasteful, it surely is no more distasteful than your MSM is for me. When CNN and msnbc start running this in a few months maybe you will find your taste. You should read all three btw!


"my side" ??? What do you think my side is? Just curious...I don't want to misunderstand you. I will be happy to tell, if you are interested. And since you suggested it, I will read all three.

Reply
 
 
May 3, 2021 22:27:03   #
RandyBrian
 
RandyBrian wrote:
"my side" ??? What do you think my side is? Just curious...I don't want to misunderstand you. I will be happy to tell, if you are interested. And since you suggested it, I will read all three.


OK, I have read all three. I'm not usually dense, but I'm not sure what the point of these "reports" are. I am an avid reader and love a good story, but I still find such fiction distasteful. What is the point? Does Ms. Clinton deserve to face such a tribunal? Absolutely! She certainly deserves scorn and ridicule for her deeds, and perhaps she did commit murder and child abuse. I wouldn't know. I do know that reading a fictional account of her capture, trial, and death is morbid and unpleasant, and I see no useful purpose to it. It is undignified and nasty.

Reply
May 3, 2021 22:33:54   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
RandyBrian wrote:
"my side" ??? What do you think my side is? Just curious...I don't want to misunderstand you. I will be happy to tell, if you are interested. And since you suggested it, I will read all three.


Maybe I misinterpreted your statement of satire, not amusing and distasteful? If I did, I am interested in hearing how we're on the same side.

Reply
May 3, 2021 22:56:04   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
RandyBrian wrote:
OK, I have read all three. I'm not usually dense, but I'm not sure what the point of these "reports" are. I am an avid reader and love a good story, but I still find such fiction distasteful. What is the point? Does Ms. Clinton deserve to face such a tribunal? Absolutely! She certainly deserves scorn and ridicule for her deeds, and perhaps she did commit murder and child abuse. I wouldn't know. I do know that reading a fictional account of her capture, trial, and death is morbid and unpleasant, and I see no useful purpose to it. It is undignified and nasty.
OK, I have read all three. I'm not usually dense,... (show quote)


First, we don't know whether it is fiction or truth.

Truth or propaganda, it's still as you stated "deserves scorn and ridicule for her deeds". I find it amusing to read something for a change that is truth or right wing propaganda, that could and should be truth.

After the last 5 years of left propaganda, I have become immune to undignified and nasty. We all hope for something, same side or not my friend!

Reply
May 3, 2021 23:10:33   #
RandyBrian
 
jdw57 wrote:
First, we don't know whether it is fiction or truth.

Truth or propaganda, it's still as you stated "deserves scorn and ridicule for her deeds". I find it amusing to read something for a change that is truth or right wing propaganda, that could and should be truth.

After the last 5 years of left propaganda, I have become immune to undignified and nasty. We all hope for something, same side or not my friend!


I agree. Here me in a nutshell: 65 years old. Married to the same bride for over 42 years. Active and committed Evangelical Christian since I was 17 years old. College educated, but did not work in my field of study. Spent most of my life working as a telecommunications engineer. Retired now, and enjoying my six grandkids. i have been a conservative since Reagan. Loved Rush Limbaugh. Opposed Trump in the primaries, but voted for him over Hillary Clinton. Trumps kept promises and "America First" policies swayed me strongly to his side, and I enthusiastically supported him in 2020. OPP is my first and only venture into social media, and I've been active here almost a year.
You are now on my "seek out" list of posters, and I look forward to getting to know you. Call me Randy, if you so choose.

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.