One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Charges will be dropped by Feds in Portland riots, could the same happen to Jan 6th protesters?
May 3, 2021 15:28:07   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/14/portland-capitol-riot-cases-481346

Of course NOT!!!! They're dropping charges against people who assaulted police officers!!! No wonder people dont want to be police officers anymore!! Why should they, when they can be assaulted and no charges would be filed???

Reply
May 3, 2021 15:40:39   #
WEBCO
 
Stop reading politico, it's a total left leaning rag bent on division.

Reply
May 3, 2021 15:41:41   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
WEBCO wrote:
Stop reading politico, it's a total left leaning rag bent on division.


Actually I saw it on FOX this morning..

Reply
 
 
May 3, 2021 15:47:17   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
WEBCO wrote:
Stop reading politico, it's a total left leaning rag bent on division.


Here is this better?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/almost-half-of-federal-cases-against-portland-rioters-have-been-dismissed-11618501979

Reply
May 3, 2021 16:03:22   #
WEBCO
 
They won't "willingly" drop any charges against the protesters from January 6th. It doesn't fit their propaganda, or objectives.

Reply
May 3, 2021 16:06:55   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
WEBCO wrote:
They won't "willingly" drop any charges against the protesters from January 6th. It doesn't fit their propaganda, or objectives.


Yes, I didnt think so...

Reply
May 3, 2021 16:10:33   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/14/portland-capitol-riot-cases-481346

Of course NOT!!!! They're dropping charges against people who assaulted police officers!!! No wonder people dont want to be police officers anymore!! Why should they, when they can be assaulted and no charges would be filed???


I wouldn’t want to be a cop. They should hold us to higher pay for putting their lives on the line for our peace.

Reply
 
 
May 3, 2021 17:17:29   #
CarryOn
 
WEBCO wrote:
They won't "willingly" drop any charges against the protesters from January 6th. It doesn't fit their propaganda, or objectives.


... exactly .. they would lose a big part of their "justification" for barricading themselves in with fencing to protect themselves against those evil Trumpsters. The narrative must be kept up at all cost.

Reply
May 3, 2021 17:25:01   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/14/portland-capitol-riot-cases-481346

Of course NOT!!!! They're dropping charges against people who assaulted police officers!!! No wonder people dont want to be police officers anymore!! Why should they, when they can be assaulted and no charges would be filed???


proud, Do you actually believe that the people that stormed the capitol building, smeared feces on the walls of Congress, killed a cop or two, were looking for Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, and Vice President Pence to hang, essentially remove a democratically elected President, and other officials , thus doing away with Democracy and tearing up the US Constitution? If the Republican Party ever has a chance of attracting new people to the party, it will have to change some of their policies to benefit a larger number of people. It also includes returning to a truthful, and honorable change in political behavior.

Reply
May 3, 2021 17:26:44   #
Anvil
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
killed a cop or two,.


You completely lost your credibility by posting this absurd lie.

Reply
May 3, 2021 21:41:02   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
proud, Do you actually believe that the people that stormed the capitol building, smeared feces on the walls of Congress, killed a cop or two, were looking for Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, and Vice President Pence to hang, essentially remove a democratically elected President, and other officials , thus doing away with Democracy and tearing up the US Constitution? If the Republican Party ever has a chance of attracting new people to the party, it will have to change some of their policies to benefit a larger number of people. It also includes returning to a truthful, and honorable change in political behavior.
proud, Do you actually believe that the people tha... (show quote)


Nobody killed anyone!!! Stop making up stuff, salty

Reply
 
 
May 3, 2021 21:41:52   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Anvil wrote:
You completely lost your credibility by posting this absurd lie.


We are not the ones who kill police officers....Its Libturds, who do!

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.