One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
We have ...
May 2, 2021 17:29:27   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 


We have enough "youth".

How about a fountain of "smart"



Reply
May 2, 2021 17:43:08   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
AuntiE wrote:


We have enough "youth".

How about a fountain of "smart"
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


That fluid is no longer available on this Planet.

Reply
May 2, 2021 17:51:07   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
lpnmajor wrote:
That fluid is no longer available on this Planet.


I have a response. Discretion will have me keep it to myself.

Reply
 
 
May 2, 2021 18:08:05   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
lpnmajor wrote:
That fluid is no longer available on this Planet.


I'll bring you a quart of it, and walk across your lawn to deliver it if you wish.

Reply
May 2, 2021 18:15:53   #
Gatsby
 
AuntiE wrote:


We have enough "youth".

How about a fountain of "smart"
img src="https://static.onepoliticalplaza.com/ima... (show quote)


Mankind's technology has vastly outpaced his wisdom, growing pains are inevitable.

Gatsby


I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.

Albert Einstein

Reply
May 2, 2021 18:36:24   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
archie bunker wrote:
I'll bring you a quart of it, and walk across your lawn to deliver it if you wish.


Do not forget to double mask and, maybe, wear a full protective suit.

Reply
May 2, 2021 18:37:26   #
AuntiE Loc: 46th Least Free State
 
Gatsby wrote:
Mankind's technology has vastly outpaced his wisdom, growing pains are inevitable.

Gatsby


I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.

Albert Einstein


The following could be applicable.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS NO MATCH FOR NATURAL STUPIDITY.

Reply
 
 
May 2, 2021 20:01:17   #
Gatsby
 
AuntiE wrote:
The following could be applicable.

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS NO MATCH FOR NATURAL STUPIDITY.



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.