One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
The biggest mistake US will make if we lift sanctions against Iran....
Page 1 of 2 next>
Apr 10, 2021 15:40:52   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/us-ready-to-lift-iran-sanctions-inconsistent-with-2015-nuclear-deal/

We caved in to the terrorist country....... If we lift sanctions,do you really think Iran will comply with deal??? Iran is not stupid unlike US under stupidest President we have now!!

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 15:58:50   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/us-ready-to-lift-iran-sanctions-inconsistent-with-2015-nuclear-deal/

We caved in to the terrorist country....... If we lift sanctions,do you really think Iran will comply with deal??? Iran is not stupid unlike US under stupidest President we have now!!


Obviously Biden does not consider Americans as a concern to any of his plans for the future. We are not even worthy of kissing his feet, and we damn sure do not deserve to be included in anything his administration chooses to do with our taxpayer dollars.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 16:12:54   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Weasel wrote:
Obviously Biden does not consider Americans as a concern to any of his plans for the future. We are not even worthy of kissing his feet, and we damn sure do not deserve to be included in anything his administration chooses to do with our taxpayer dollars.


He also doesn't consider Israel's concern as well as Arab countries concerns.....

Reply
 
 
Apr 10, 2021 16:19:00   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/us-ready-to-lift-iran-sanctions-inconsistent-with-2015-nuclear-deal/

We caved in to the terrorist country....... If we lift sanctions,do you really think Iran will comply with deal??? Iran is not stupid unlike US under stupidest President we have now!!


Iran already has nukes, so the point is moot.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 16:45:54   #
Gatsby
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Iran already has nukes, so the point is moot.


Was that an attempt at sarcasm, or are you really that ignorant?

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 17:03:39   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Gatsby wrote:
Was that an attempt at sarcasm, or are you really that ignorant?


I think its both......

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 17:03:57   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Iran already has nukes, so the point is moot.



Reply
 
 
Apr 10, 2021 17:26:38   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/us-ready-to-lift-iran-sanctions-inconsistent-with-2015-nuclear-deal/

We caved in to the terrorist country....... If we lift sanctions,do you really think Iran will comply with deal??? Iran is not stupid unlike US under stupidest President we have now!!




Biden hates the peaceful relations between Israel and certain Arab nations that the Trump administration forged.

Obiden will do anything to undermine Israel.

The Jews who voted for Biden-Harris should either be sorry and mortified or totally ashamed to their own who live in Israel.

Actually it's the president's bosses who hate the thought of peace..

Warmongers and war manufacturers need war and squirmishes to prosper

The middle east has been a goldmine forever.

Obiden or Iran cannot be trusted in any nuclear shutdown negotiations.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 17:31:30   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Michael Rich wrote:
Biden hates the peaceful relations between Israel and certain Arab nations that the Trump administration forged.

Obiden will do anything to undermine Israel.

The Jews who voted for Biden-Harris should either be sorry and mortified or totally ashamed to their own who live in Israel.

Actually it's the president's bosses who hate the thought of peace..

Warmongers and war manufacturers need war and squirmishes to prosper

The middle east has been a goldmine forever.

Obiden or Iran cannot be trusted in any nuclear shutdown negotiations.
Biden hates the peaceful relations between Israel ... (show quote)


I don't understand why Jews, just like black people would ever vote Democrat,since Democrats don't give a damn about them....

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 17:44:00   #
Kevyn
 
proud republican wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/us-ready-to-lift-iran-sanctions-inconsistent-with-2015-nuclear-deal/

We caved in to the terrorist country....... If we lift sanctions,do you really think Iran will comply with deal??? Iran is not stupid unlike US under stupidest President we have now!!

They were in exacting compliance confirmed by international observers from the IAEA before the Cheeto Faced Shitgibbon ended US compliance with the agreement. Sadly Trump made it so the question isn’t if we can trust them, but if they can trust us.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 17:48:50   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Kevyn wrote:
They were in exacting compliance confirmed by international observers from the IAEA before the Cheeto Faced Shitgibbon ended US compliance with the agreement. Sadly Trump made it so the question isn’t if we can trust them, but if they can trust us.


Iran is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the world!!! Why would we trust them in the first place???? And why would we care if they trust us??,

Reply
 
 
Apr 10, 2021 18:07:01   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
proud republican wrote:
I don't understand why Jews, just like black people would ever vote Democrat,since Democrats don't give a damn about them....


One of life's truly amazing mysteries.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 18:12:01   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Kevyn wrote:
They were in exacting compliance confirmed by international observers from the IAEA before the Cheeto Faced Shitgibbon ended US compliance with the agreement. Sadly Trump made it so the question isn’t if we can trust them, but if they can trust us.


Listen up!... The Israelis went into Iran and liberated a plethora of Iran's own records proving that Iran wasn't abiding with the Obama fix anyways.

But the ignorant and media informed leftist has no clue.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 18:13:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Michael Rich wrote:
One of life's truly amazing mysteries.


Exactly!! And I'm jewish myself.......I wont ever vote Democrat!!! EVER!!!!!

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 06:46:39   #
America 1
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Iran already has nukes, so the point is moot.


Iran’s Nuclear Program: How Close Is Tehran to Developing Nuclear Weapons?
Iranian breaches of the 2015 nuclear deal raise fears that the country is paving the way to start work on nuclear weapons, raising pressure on President Biden.
Iran has in recent months stopped adhering to several key provisions in the 2015 nuclear deal with world powers, reducing the time it would need to produce a nuclear weapon. These steps away from the deal, a response to U.S. sanctions, have put at risk the survival of an agreement that helped remove sanctions on Iran and open it to business with the West.
Iran on Feb. 23 said it would no longer grant daily access to United Nations inspectors to its nuclear facilities or provide round-the-clock security footage of its activities at these sites. The U.S. and European powers decided on March 3 to give Iran a last chance to start cooperating with the International Atomic Energy Agency’s probe of its nuclear activities, backing away from plans to formally censure Iran in a bid to revive diplomacy between Washington and Tehran.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/iran-nuclear-program-11610564572

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.