One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Laptop evidence 'strongly indicates' Joe Biden is 'compromised' on China
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Apr 10, 2021 12:12:10   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Laptop evidence 'strongly indicates' Joe Biden is 'compromised' on China
https://youtu.be/g4gXUp-kH4M

"Consider: Joe Biden made a crack head the bag man for his family crime ring. This is the decision making expertise that Joe Biden brought to running our country."

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 12:17:17   #
PeterS
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Laptop evidence 'strongly indicates' Joe Biden is 'compromised' on China
https://youtu.be/g4gXUp-kH4M

"Consider: Joe Biden made a crack head the bag man for his family crime ring. This is the decision making expertise that Joe Biden brought to running our country."

Oh come on, you people didn't care one bit that Trump was compromised by Russia. Why then, do you care about Biden being influenced by China?

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 12:39:54   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
PeterS wrote:
Oh come on, you people didn't care one bit that Trump was compromised by Russia. Why then, do you care about Biden being influenced by China?


Alot of things could be changed if we could go back in time. But what do we do in the here & now, and moving forward .
Hunter is on the move now and must be stopped in his tracks.
Nip it, Nip it in the bud.



Reply
 
 
Apr 10, 2021 12:44:21   #
Liberty Tree
 
PeterS wrote:
Oh come on, you people didn't care one bit that Trump was compromised by Russia. Why then, do you care about Biden being influenced by China?


So you cared about the false story of Trump and Russia, but you do not care about the real story of Biden and China.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 14:10:31   #
Voiceodppl
 
Trump wasn’t compromised by Russia. That was a hoax. Ukrainian phone call a joke.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 16:21:38   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Laptop evidence 'strongly indicates' Joe Biden is 'compromised' on China
https://youtu.be/g4gXUp-kH4M

"Consider: Joe Biden made a crack head the bag man for his family crime ring. This is the decision making expertise that Joe Biden brought to running our country."


What happened to Ukraine?

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 10:09:12   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Voiceodppl wrote:
Trump wasn’t compromised by Russia. That was a hoax. Ukrainian phone call a joke.


"Trump wasn’t compromised by Russia. That was a hoax. Ukrainian phone call a joke."

YEP!
Trump recorded the whole phone call, and played it.
Not so on the MSM.

Reply
 
 
Apr 11, 2021 10:10:16   #
son of witless
 
PeterS wrote:
Oh come on, you people didn't care one bit that Trump was compromised by Russia. Why then, do you care about Biden being influenced by China?


You are admitting that Joe Biden is influenced by China.

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 18:50:31   #
Mikeyavelli
 
son of witless wrote:
You are admitting that Joe Biden is influenced by China.


The globalists somehow decided that China was to become the dominant player in the borderless one government world that the lefties dream about. Western culture is committing suicide to make way for a world with China in control and Islam as the policing force. Just look at whom the lefties aid and abet, China and Iran. Who do the lefties hate?
Israel, Russia, and the United States, all white people who have nuclear weapons.

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 19:43:05   #
son of witless
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
The globalists somehow decided that China was to become the dominant player in the borderless one government world that the lefties dream about. Western culture is committing suicide to make way for a world with China in control and Islam as the policing force. Just look at whom the lefties aid and abet, China and Iran. Who do the lefties hate?
Israel, Russia, and the United States, all white people who have nuclear weapons.


Peter S. admitted the China-Biden connection.

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 22:21:38   #
Mikeyavelli
 
son of witless wrote:
Peter S. admitted the China-Biden connection.


Biden"s in surgery now to get his eyes slanted. Kamalatoe Harrass has her appointment too.

Reply
 
 
Apr 11, 2021 22:55:49   #
microphor
 
PeterS wrote:
Oh come on, you people didn't care one bit that Trump was compromised by Russia. Why then, do you care about Biden being influenced by China?


Trump wasn't compromised by China. 30 million dollars and 2 1/2 years of investigations proved that

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 08:21:40   #
Mikeyavelli
 
microphor wrote:
Trump wasn't compromised by China. 30 million dollars and 2 1/2 years of investigations proved that


Other than every Trump voter getting a case of caviar and an unlimited supply of Cristal Champagne and a chauffeur named Ivan, what has Russia done to compromise America?

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 08:27:38   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
microphor wrote:
Trump wasn't compromised by China. 30 million dollars and 2 1/2 years of investigations proved that


But there was a coupe d’tat in place to unseat him also proven...

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 08:29:25   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Laptop evidence 'strongly indicates' Joe Biden is 'compromised' on China
https://youtu.be/g4gXUp-kH4M

"Consider: Joe Biden made a crack head the bag man for his family crime ring. This is the decision making expertise that Joe Biden brought to running our country."


Biden isn’t compromised on China he’s owned by them along with his meth head sell out son..

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.