One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
God help us.
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Apr 10, 2021 09:58:51   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Kamela H. Anchor baby. Can't be president


Don't know if this is true or not, but if so there's a good chance
Pelosi could be our new pres. God forbid.



Reply
Apr 10, 2021 10:05:31   #
Kevyn
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Kamela H. Anchor baby. Can't be president


Don't know if this is true or not, but if so there's a good chance
Pelosi could be our new pres. God forbid.


Anyone born within the US is a natural born citizen and eligible to serve as Vice President or President regardless of the nationality of their parents.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 10:12:58   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Kevyn wrote:
Anyone born within the US is a natural born citizen and eligible to serve as Vice President or President regardless of the nationality of their parents.


Correct.

Reply
 
 
Apr 10, 2021 10:14:54   #
SWMBO
 
Kevyn wrote:
Anyone born within the US is a natural born citizen and eligible to serve as Vice President or President regardless of the nationality of their parents.


Since neither of her parents was a citizen of the USA she is not eligible to be president, Look at the Constitution!!!

NPP

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 10:39:25   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
SWMBO wrote:
Since neither of her parents was a citizen of the USA she is not eligible to be president, Look at the Constitution!!!

NPP


I wish it were so, but the politician's have bastardized the meaning.

Does the Constitution guarantee birthright citizenship? Yes. The 14th Amendment says, “All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 10:45:14   #
peg w
 
Sorry, the 14 admendment gives Veep Harris citizenship. She was born in Oakland. It doesn't matter if you are an illegal alien or not, just what state you were born in. Phd's don't have anchor babies. However, Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta. His mother was a US citizen, but his father was Cuban. When he ran for president, the case was on its way to the supreme court. If you are a US citizen, you have a certain time period to register your child as a US citizen, and I don't know if Cruz's did it or or not

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 10:46:07   #
SWMBO
 
JFlorio wrote:
I wish it were so, but the politician's have bastardized the meaning.

Does the Constitution guarantee birthright citizenship? Yes. The 14th Amendment says, “All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.


As usual the anti American forces are winning and we are forced to give in. Just another reason why I am glad I am an old lady, NPP and I will not be around much longer when the destruction of America is complete we will be gone-gone-gone

Reply
 
 
Apr 10, 2021 10:53:09   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
SWMBO wrote:
As usual the anti American forces are winning and we are forced to give in. Just another reason why I am glad I am an old lady, NPP and I will not be around much longer when the destruction of America is complete we will be gone-gone-gone


I hope you all are around for a very long time. This Amendment has been interpreted by the progressives so our Founders original intent is not used.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 11:01:33   #
SWMBO
 
JFlorio wrote:
I hope you all are around for a very long time. This Amendment has been interpreted by the progressives so our Founders original intent is not used.


Thank you!! Gods will be done and we will do our best!!!

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 12:25:02   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Kamela H. Anchor baby. Can't be president


Don't know if this is true or not, but if so there's a good chance
Pelosi could be our new pres. God forbid.


Capt. I don't know much about our VP, but she was born in this country, and is eligible to serve as President. I think that Pelosi would make an excellent President.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 14:10:30   #
SWMBO
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Capt. I don't know much about our VP, but she was born in this country, and is eligible to serve as President. I think that Pelosi would make an excellent President.


Only if you like died in the wool Marxist Socialists

Reply
 
 
Apr 10, 2021 16:26:00   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
SWMBO wrote:
Only if you like died in the wool Marxist Socialists


Just the fact that Saltbagawind said about Pelosi proves what an American hating, lemming he is.

Reply
Apr 10, 2021 17:07:13   #
PeterS
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Kamela H. Anchor baby. Can't be president


Don't know if this is true or not, but if so there's a good chance
Pelosi could be our new pres. God forbid.

God the dread you people go through on a daily basis...

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 05:03:58   #
Jlw
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Capt. I don't know much about our VP, but she was born in this country, and is eligible to serve as President. I think that Pelosi would make an excellent President.


Wow, I cannot believe that you would think piglosey would be a good president. She would be ten times worse than china joe

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 07:42:51   #
NoRapture
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Capt. I don't know much about our VP, but she was born in this country, and is eligible to serve as President. I think that Pelosi would make an excellent President.


Those that think like you are traitors and no counts. Useless pieces of scum.

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.