One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Texas investigating allegations that unaccompanied migrant children are being sexually assaulted, abused . ... ..
Page 1 of 2 next>
Apr 7, 2021 21:32:28   #
Apr 7, 2021 21:47:33   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/04/07/greg-abbott-migrant-children-texas/


>>>

Not our problem, deport all of them immediately and close Immigration !

Arrest Biden and all the officials aiding and abetting the invasion.

You still dont get it do you ?

Apr 7, 2021 21:50:26   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Not our problem, deport all of them immediately and close Immigration !

Arrest Biden and all the officials aiding and abetting the invasion.

You still dont get it do you ?



 
 
Apr 7, 2021 22:14:44   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Do you guys remember when President Trump's Administration was accused of the same,all these Democrats went to the Border screaming bloody murder!!! CNN, MSNBC were talking about how horrible , inhumane President Trump is....Where are the Democrats???I hope they will show up at the Border tomorrow , next day,next week and scream how terrible biden Administration is to migrant children!!! I won't hold my breath!!!

Apr 7, 2021 22:24:39   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
Do you guys remember when President Trump's Administration was accused of the same,all these Democrats went to the Border screaming bloody murder!!! CNN, MSNBC were talking about how horrible , inhumane President Trump is....Where are the Democrats???I hope they will show up at the Border tomorrow , next day,next week and scream how terrible biden Administration is to migrant children!!! I won't hold my breath!!!
Do you guys remember when President Trump's A... (show quote)


>>>

Blah blah blah!
Nobody cares, just deport the scumbags and bastards!

Get the eff off my land !

Apr 7, 2021 22:27:51   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Blah blah blah!
Nobody cares, just deport the scumbags and bastards!

Get the eff off my land !


Most normal people care about little children being sexually assaulted . ...even if they're unaccompanied minors....

Apr 7, 2021 22:31:35   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
Most normal people care about little children being sexually assaulted . ...even if they're unaccompanied minors....


>>>

Go sell your crap to the scumbag Muslims and Mexicans and Central America trash that keeps coming!

6,000 scumbags a day who will never assimilate PR!

This is the end of America and you’re worried about the decoys!

God help you bamboozled stupid sheeple!

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 22:35:16   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Go sell your crap to the scumbag Muslims and Mexicans and Central America trash that keeps coming!

6,000 scumbags a day who will never assimilate PR!

This is the end of America and you’re worried about the decoys!

God help you bamboozled stupid sheeple!


I'm talking about little kids who were brought by scumbags who dropped 2 little girls over 14 ft wall!!! You need to get a heart!

Apr 7, 2021 22:38:46   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
I'm talking about little kids who were brought by scumbags who dropped 2 little girls over 14 ft wall!!! You need to get a heart!


>>>

I no longer care!

Throw them back over game over !

Apr 7, 2021 22:39:42   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

I no longer care!

Throw them back over game over !


Heartless !

Apr 7, 2021 22:43:29   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
Heartless !


>>>

We’re at war act like it.

You wanna remain American?
You wanna save the community you live in?
You wanna stop the transformation?

Focus on us only and nothing else.

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 23:39:46   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
proud republican wrote:
I'm talking about little kids who were brought by scumbags who dropped 2 little girls over 14 ft wall!!! You need to get a heart!


From what I understand, the two little girls mother has been in U.S. for two years. If she doesn't care about her own children, why should we?

They don't care about there own, they sure don't care about Americans!

Apr 7, 2021 23:54:33   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
jdw57 wrote:
From what I understand, the two little girls mother has been in U.S. for two years. If she doesn't care about her own children, why should we?

They don't care about there own, they sure don't care about Americans!


Because we're humane country...

Apr 8, 2021 12:43:05   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
Because we're humane country...


>>>

Because you’re a stupid unsuspecting Country of fools.

Apr 8, 2021 23:00:25   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
proud republican wrote:
Because we're humane country...



Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.