One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Border Patrol Agents processing migrants and changing diapers
Apr 7, 2021 15:53:19   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
So who's protecting our Borders ??? Maybe we should National Guard to the Border to help with Border Security . ..

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/06/984694953/the-border-patrols-new-migrant-child-care-cadre

Where's VP??? Where's President ?? ( When are they going to have Press-Conference regarding what's happening at the Border???

Apr 7, 2021 16:07:28   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
So who's protecting our Borders ??? Maybe we should National Guard to the Border to help with Border Security . ..

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/06/984694953/the-border-patrols-new-migrant-child-care-cadre


This is the most disgusting situation we’ve ever had confronting us and no way to end it.

Apr 7, 2021 16:11:21   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
This is the most disgusting situation we’ve ever had confronting us and no way to end it.


Democrats say they're worried about children . ... It's BS!!! If they did ,they would do their job and protect the Border!

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 16:21:25   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
Democrats say they're worried about children . ... It's BS!!! If they did ,they would do their job and protect the Border!


They don’t are about any children but especially American children. To the Democrats, we deserve nothing more than to be taxed and given the cold shoulder.

Apr 7, 2021 16:38:06   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
They don’t are about any children but especially American children. To the Democrats, we deserve nothing more than to be taxed and given the cold shoulder.


Agreed !

Apr 7, 2021 16:48:15   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
So who's protecting our Borders ??? Maybe we should National Guard to the Border to help with Border Security . ..

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/06/984694953/the-border-patrols-new-migrant-child-care-cadre

Where's VP??? Where's President ?? ( When are they going to have Press-Conference regarding what's happening at the Border???


You expect biden and harris to change diapers?

Apr 7, 2021 16:51:39   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
lpnmajor wrote:
You expect biden and harris to change diapers?


I expect biden and harris see what their policies did to the Border . ..

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 18:16:12   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
proud republican wrote:
So who's protecting our Borders ??? Maybe we should National Guard to the Border to help with Border Security . ..

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/06/984694953/the-border-patrols-new-migrant-child-care-cadre

Where's VP??? Where's President ?? ( When are they going to have Press-Conference regarding what's happening at the Border???


They don't give a damn. They are future voters and they'll get them later with welfare and our money

Apr 7, 2021 18:18:51   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
lpnmajor wrote:
You expect biden and harris to change diapers?


Yeah, she changes his and he changes hers.


Another way to look at it is yeah. But they might fit each other differently and leak. But they are such a shitty pair, that who cares.

Apr 7, 2021 18:25:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
Yeah, she changes his and he changes hers.


Another way to look at it is yeah. But they might fit each other differently and leak. But they are such a shitty pair, that who cares.



If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.