One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Burgess Owens: Hard left is destroying our nation from within
Apr 6, 2021 21:30:30   #
2bltap Loc: Move to the Mainland
 
Can anyone here refute what this gentleman is saying? If everyone here on OPP would listen to what he is saying you would have to agree with him. I personally dont give good damn about a persons color period. Only their
abilities to take care of their families, look out for one another and to protect this nation from the progressive left political ideology which if you all havent noticed is completely tearing this country apart. I f you are going to respond that this isnt happening, please show evidence that it is not happening. The other kicker for me is why are the so called representatives caving to the progressive left with their cancel culture and those organizations that are pushing for violence. It was just today or yesterday that a senior member of black lives matter came out and specifically stated that if that cop who was involved on the George Floyd death was not convicted that the country would be on fire.
Mike

https://youtu.be/1WmK7QLvxOM

Apr 7, 2021 00:13:05   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
2bltap wrote:
Can anyone here refute what this gentleman is saying? If everyone here on OPP would listen to what he is saying you would have to agree with him. I personally dont give good damn about a persons color period. Only their
abilities to take care of their families, look out for one another and to protect this nation from the progressive left political ideology which if you all havent noticed is completely tearing this country apart. I f you are going to respond that this isnt happening, please show evidence that it is not happening. The other kicker for me is why are the so called representatives caving to the progressive left with their cancel culture and those organizations that are pushing for violence. It was just today or yesterday that a senior member of black lives matter came out and specifically stated that if that cop who was involved on the George Floyd death was not convicted that the country would be on fire.
Mike

https://youtu.be/1WmK7QLvxOM
Can anyone here refute what this gentleman is sayi... (show quote)


According to all the stuff you post about how the left is destroying the country, you're leading people to draw the conclusion that the right are weak, pathetic, losers, can only organize riots, are inept, clueless and ineffective.

Why would anyone want these people to be in charge of anything?

Apr 7, 2021 01:44:36   #
CounterRevolutionary
 
2bltap wrote:
Can anyone here refute what this gentleman is saying? If everyone here on OPP would listen to what he is saying you would have to agree with him. I personally dont give good damn about a persons color period. Only their
abilities to take care of their families, look out for one another and to protect this nation from the progressive left political ideology which if you all havent noticed is completely tearing this country apart. I f you are going to respond that this isnt happening, please show evidence that it is not happening. The other kicker for me is why are the so called representatives caving to the progressive left with their cancel culture and those organizations that are pushing for violence. It was just today or yesterday that a senior member of black lives matter came out and specifically stated that if that cop who was involved on the George Floyd death was not convicted that the country would be on fire.
Mike

https://youtu.be/1WmK7QLvxOM
Can anyone here refute what this gentleman is sayi... (show quote)


Hurray for Owens of Utah. Surely every Black in America has cashed a check at the grocery store, or bought a 6 pack, or a pack of cigarettes requiring a photo ID or drivers license. The Democrats are such condescending hypocrites.

What the Democrats really want is 20 million illegal aliens stuffing the ballot box, people like the suspects ICE has just arrested on the news tonight: 2 Yemeni illegal immigrants on the terrorist watch list, a dozen Iranians potentially operatives of the Mullahs, and coyote gang bangers smuggling children and narcotics. Open borders are an invitation to 6 billion people who would storm the gate --- and vote for what? for whom?

Let us take a look at the veracity of the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi who surely carries a photo ID. I wonder how the US territory of Samoa see the Speaker:

SNOPES VALIDATES THE FACTS BELOW :

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's home district includes San Francisco. StarKist Tuna's headquarters are in San Francisco, Pelosi's home district.

StarKist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.

StarKist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan work force. Paul Pelosi, Nancy's husband, owns $17 million dollars of StarKist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte
products less expensive than that of its competitors.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an "economic development credit in American Samoa.

Pelosi has called the Trump Administration "CORRUPT" and many other things!!!
How do you spell 'HYPOCRISY'? "

 
 
Apr 7, 2021 12:15:38   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
CounterRevolutionary wrote:
Hurray for Owens of Utah. Surely every Black in America has cashed a check at the grocery store, or bought a 6 pack, or a pack of cigarettes requiring a photo ID or drivers license. The Democrats are such condescending hypocrites.

What the Democrats really want is 20 million illegal aliens stuffing the ballot box, people like the suspects ICE has just arrested on the news tonight: 2 Yemeni illegal immigrants on the terrorist watch list, a dozen Iranians potentially operatives of the Mullahs, and coyote gang bangers smuggling children and narcotics. Open borders are an invitation to 6 billion people who would storm the gate --- and vote for what? for whom?

Let us take a look at the veracity of the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi who surely carries a photo ID. I wonder how the US territory of Samoa see the Speaker:

SNOPES VALIDATES THE FACTS BELOW :

"Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi's home district includes San Francisco. StarKist Tuna's headquarters are in San Francisco, Pelosi's home district.

StarKist is owned by Del Monte Foods and is a major contributor to Pelosi.

StarKist is the major employer in American Samoa employing 75% of the Samoan work force. Paul Pelosi, Nancy's husband, owns $17 million dollars of StarKist stock.

In January, 2007 when the minimum wage was increased from $5.15 to $7.25, Pelosi had American Samoa exempted from the increase so Del Monte would not have to pay the higher wage. This would make Del Monte
products less expensive than that of its competitors.

Last week when the huge bailout bill was passed, Pelosi added an earmark to the final bill adding $33 million dollars for an "economic development credit in American Samoa.

Pelosi has called the Trump Administration "CORRUPT" and many other things!!!
How do you spell 'HYPOCRISY'? "
Hurray for Owens of Utah. Surely every Black in A... (show quote)


I didn't know that, I'll have to stop using my sorry Charlie, your not good enough to be a Starfish, joke. Thank you!

Apr 8, 2021 00:22:25   #
CounterRevolutionary
 
Peewee wrote:
I didn't know that, I'll have to stop using my sorry Charlie, your not good enough to be a Starfish, joke. Thank you!



Peewee, get a load of this. Not only is the Hard Left destroying our nation from within, they are destroying the world by bottlenecking the international energy supply of cheap and bountiful oil. In fact, Biden shut down the Keystone pipeline the day he took office and put tens of thousands out of work that world might be dependent upon Iranian oil which, in turn, subsidizes Iranian terrorism.

In fact, we have enough newly discovered oil under our own country in the Dakotas, Montana and the Colorado Rockies to supply our own people at home for another 2,041 years. Read the astounding US Geological Survey statistics below:

Oil Anyone? A Must Read!!


AMERICA'S OIL - suggest you sit down when you read this !!!!!!


Cruz Construction started a division in North Dakota just 6 months ago.

They sent every Kenworth (9 trucks) they had in Alaska to North Dakota
and Several drivers.

They just bought two new Kenworth's to add to that fleet; one being a
Tri Drive tractor and a new 65 ton lowboy to go with it.

They also bought two new cranes (one crawler & one rubber tired) for
that Invasion.

Dave Cruz said they have moved more rigs in the last 6 months in ND
than Cruz Construction moved in Alaska in the last 6 years.

Williston is like a gold rush town; they moved one of our 40 man camps
down there since there are no rooms available.

Unemployment in ND is the lowest in the nation at 3.4 percent last I Checked.

See anything in the national news about how the oil industry is
fueling North Dakota's economy?

Here's an astonishing read. Important and verifiable information:

About 6 months ago, the writer was watching a news program on oil and
one of The Forbes Bros. Was the guest.

The host said to Forbes, "I am going to ask you a direct question and I
Would like a direct answer; how much oil does the U.S. Have in the ground?"
Forbes did not miss a beat, he said, "More than all the Middle East
put Together."

The U.S. Geological Service issued a report in April 2008 that only
Scientists and oil men knew was coming, but man was it big.

It was a revised report (hadn't been updated since 1995) on how much oil was
In this area of the western 2/3 of North Dakota, western South Dakota, and
Extreme eastern Montana

Check THIS out:

The Bakken is the largest domestic oil discovery since Alaska's Prudhoe Bay,
And has the potential to eliminate all American dependence on foreign
oil. The Energy Information
Administration (EIA) estimates it at 503 billion barrels. Even if just
10% of the oil is recoverable (5
Billion barrels), at $107 a barrel,

We're looking at a resource base worth more than $5.3 trillion.

"When I first briefed legislators on this, you could practically see
their Jaws hit the floor.

They had no idea.." says Terry Johnson, the Montana Legislature's
financial analyzer.

"This sizable find is now the highest-producing onshore oil field
found in The past 56 years," reports The Pittsburgh Post Gazette.

It's a formation known as the Williston Basin, but is more commonly
referred To as the 'Bakken.'

It stretches from Northern Montana, through North Dakota and into Canada .

For years, U.S. Oil exploration has been considered a dead end.

Even the 'Big Oil' companies gave up searching for major oil wells decades Ago.

However, a recent technological breakthrough has opened up the
Bakken's Massive reserves,

And we now have access of up to 500 billion barrels. And because this
is Light, sweet oil,

Those billions of barrels will cost Americans just $16 PER BARREL!!!!!!

That's enough crude to fully fuel the American economy for 2041 years Straight..

And if THAT didn't throw you on the floor, then this next one should -
Because it's from 2006 !!!!!!

U.S. Oil Discovery - Largest Reserve in the World

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the
Largest untapped oil reserve in the world.

It is more than 2 TRILLION barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush
Mandated its extraction.

In three and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted.

With this mother lode of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore Drilling?

They reported this stunning news:

We have more oil inside our borders, than all the other proven
reserves on Earth.

Here are the official estimates:

8 times as much oil as Saudi Arabia

18 times as much oil as Iraq

21 times as much oil as Kuwait

22 times as much oil as Iran

500 times as much oil as Yemen

And it's all right here in the Western United States !!!!!!

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the
Environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become
Independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people
Dictate our lives and our economy. WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this
Very compact area than the entire Middle East, more than 2 TRILLION barrels
Untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the
World today, reports The Denver Post.

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price even with this find? Think again!
It's all about the competitive marketplace, it has to.

Think OPEC just might be funding the environmentalists?

Got your attention yet? Now, while you're thinking about it, do this:

Pass this along. If you don't take a little time to do this, then you should
stifle yourself the next time you complain about gas prices, by doing
NOTHING, you forfeit your right to complain.

Now I just wonder what would happen in this country if every one of you sent
this to everyone in your address book.

By the way, this can be verified. Check it out at the link below !!!!!!

http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article.asp?ID=1911

The Democrats, Biden and Harris, are virtually bottlenecking human evolution by bottlenecking the world's cheap energy oil resources.

If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.