One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Do Democrats think money grow on trees???
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Apr 6, 2021 15:40:13   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Progressives push $ 50,000 in Student Loan Forgiveness, tax free!! Do we have money to pay for it? NO!!! What are they thinking ?????..?

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 15:45:16   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
Progressives push $ 50,000 in Student Loan Forgiveness, tax free!! Do we have money to pay for it? NO!!! What are they thinking ?????..?


They never run out of ideas on how to spend other people's money or just charge it to future generations.

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 15:50:35   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
They never run out of ideas on how to spend other people's money or just charge it to future generations.


I want them to forgive my loan I took 20 plus yrs ago...Will they?



Reply
 
 
Apr 6, 2021 16:05:09   #
maryla
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
They never run out of ideas on how to spend other people's money or just charge it to future generations.


You ever heard of OPM? (other people's money) Democrats love to spend that!

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 16:41:36   #
Airforceone
 
proud republican wrote:
Progressives push $ 50,000 in Student Loan Forgiveness, tax free!! Do we have money to pay for it? NO!!! What are they thinking ?????..?



To My Dearest Proud Putin Republican

You gave a 19% tax cut to the corporate elite and that added $3 trillion to the deficit (DID WE HAVE THAT MONEY NOOOOOOOOOOOO SO REPUBLICANS JUDT BORROW AND SPEND


Wow Democrats (SPEND) what kind of a deficit did you and your poopy pants president run up. Let’s see how smart you are what was Trumps deficit with the greatest economy in history. Come on Proud Putin Republic give me an answer.

Ahhh what the hell let me help you along because children who post silly facts make fools of themselves so here’s a couple of snap shots.
Just trying to help the immature.

So grow up and I hope this helps you.
Does this help Proud Putin Republican
Does this help Proud Putin Republican...
Maybe this might help
Maybe this might help...
OMG the 3 largest deficits in history are republicans. OMG can you imagine
OMG the 3 largest deficits in history are republic...

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 16:44:09   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
proud republican wrote:
Progressives push $ 50,000 in Student Loan Forgiveness, tax free!! Do we have money to pay for it? NO!!! What are they thinking ?????..?


***What are they thinking ?????..?
>>>Votes and contributions to their reelection campaigns

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 16:45:56   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Airforceone wrote:
To My Dearest Proud Putin Republican


Wow Democrats (SPEND) what kind of a deficit did you and your poopy pants president run up. Let’s see how smart you are what was Trumps deficit with the greatest economy in history. Come on Proud Putin Republic give me an answer.

Ahhh what the hell let me help you along because children who post silly facts make fools of themselves so here’s a couple of snap shots.
Just trying to help the immature.

So grow up and I hope this helps you.
To My Dearest Proud Putin Republican br br br Wo... (show quote)


SOS NWR NWR

Reply
 
 
Apr 6, 2021 16:46:48   #
GmanTerry
 
Actually, the Dems do believe that money grows on (from) trees. They think that all they need is paper (trees) and ink. However the inflation all that printing is and will continue to cause means that it's not free. We will pay for all of it with higher prices for everything. BTW, I am aware that paper money consists of more than just paper. Just making a point.

Semper Fi

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 17:28:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Airforceone wrote:
To My Dearest Proud Putin Republican

You gave a 19% tax cut to the corporate elite and that added $3 trillion to the deficit (DID WE HAVE THAT MONEY NOOOOOOOOOOOO SO REPUBLICANS JUDT BORROW AND SPEND


Wow Democrats (SPEND) what kind of a deficit did you and your poopy pants president run up. Let’s see how smart you are what was Trumps deficit with the greatest economy in history. Come on Proud Putin Republic give me an answer.

Ahhh what the hell let me help you along because children who post silly facts make fools of themselves so here’s a couple of snap shots.
Just trying to help the immature.

So grow up and I hope this helps you.
To My Dearest Proud Putin Republican br br You ga... (show quote)



Reply
Apr 6, 2021 18:06:13   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
proud republican wrote:
Progressives push $ 50,000 in Student Loan Forgiveness, tax free!! Do we have money to pay for it? NO!!! What are they thinking ?????..?


I say forgive ALL loans, period. Lets get this communist nation going!!

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 18:57:12   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
I say forgive ALL loans, period. Lets get this communist nation going!!


Heil Commie América !! So sad

Reply
 
 
Apr 6, 2021 20:26:05   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
proud republican wrote:
Heil Commie América !! So sad



Reply
Apr 6, 2021 23:09:10   #
Airforceone
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
SOS NWR NWR


Of of course it’s not worth responding but all those Trump supporters are beginning to get pushed back into the swamp where they belong so the adults can run this country.

Say hi to poopy pants Trump and Putin when you wallow around with the scum of the earth

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 23:11:31   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Airforceone wrote:
Of of course it’s not worth responding but all those Trump supporters are beginning to get pushed back into the swamp where they belong so the adults can run this country.

Say hi to poopy pants Trump and Putin when you wallow around with the scum of the earth


The only people who are pushed back into swamp are people like you,ignorant DURAK !

Reply
Apr 6, 2021 23:27:53   #
Airforceone
 
proud republican wrote:
The only people who are pushed back into swamp are people like you,ignorant DURAK !


😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂you are funny Proud Putin Republican damm your a child it’s so funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂again grow up hey has Matt Gaetz made any phony ID’s for you, set you up in a hotel ohhhhhhhhhh no your to old sorry he likes his women young. Are you proud to be a Republican like Gaetz

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.