One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Why would the Biden admin want to get back into the Iran deal
Page: 1 2 next>>
Feb 22, 2021 23:23:59   #
2bltap Loc: Move to the Mainland
 
Actually, since it is my opinion that the only reason that Iran has not fired off an intercontinental ballistic towards the U.S. is that they were damn scared of what President Trump would do. To think that Iran does not have the nuclear capability already is stupid. They have been constantly upgrading there ability to this very day. Now Biden wants to suck up to them in the hopes the Iranian Mullahs will not try and launch what they already have.
I will tell you all here this, if you think the Iranians dont already have the ability to send missiles you are absolutely crazy. I mean for craps sake already, they are the most prolific source of terror in the world and Biden wants to suck up to them? For what reason? At this point it is obvious to me that obama is actually in charge. Prove me wrong in my assessment. Obama actually came right out and stated that he would like to be able to basically whisper in Bidens ears and tell him what needs to be done going forward.
Mike
https://youtu.be/VO6MGz19g14

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 04:45:51   #
Kevyn
 
2bltap wrote:
Actually, since it is my opinion that the only reason that Iran has not fired off an intercontinental ballistic towards the U.S. is that they were damn scared of what President Trump would do. To think that Iran does not have the nuclear capability already is stupid. They have been constantly upgrading there ability to this very day. Now Biden wants to suck up to them in the hopes the Iranian Mullahs will not try and launch what they already have.
I will tell you all here this, if you think the Iranians dont already have the ability to send missiles you are absolutely crazy. I mean for craps sake already, they are the most prolific source of terror in the world and Biden wants to suck up to them? For what reason? At this point it is obvious to me that obama is actually in charge. Prove me wrong in my assessment. Obama actually came right out and stated that he would like to be able to basically whisper in Bidens ears and tell him what needs to be done going forward.
Mike
https://youtu.be/VO6MGz19g14
Actually, since it is my opinion that the only rea... (show quote)

Iran does not have missiles capable of striking the US nor do they have a working nuclear weapon. They have only the ability to deliver a dirty bomb with limited accuracy within the region. If you want accurate information on their military capabilities shut off the goddamn you tube and look at Jane’s Defense or some other legitimate source.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 05:02:19   #
Jlw
 
Kevyn wrote:
Iran does not have missiles capable of striking the US nor do they have a working nuclear weapon. They have only the ability to deliver a dirty bomb with limited accuracy within the region. If you want accurate information on their military capabilities shut off the goddamn you tube and look at Jane’s Defense or some other legitimate source.

So, let me get this straight, it would be good if Iran could only explode a dirty bomb someplace?

| Reply
 
 
Feb 23, 2021 06:17:37   #
wilpharm
 
Kevyn wrote:
Iran does not have missiles capable of striking the US nor do they have a working nuclear weapon. They have only the ability to deliver a dirty bomb with limited accuracy within the region. If you want accurate information on their military capabilities shut off the goddamn you tube and look at Jane’s Defense or some other legitimate source.


you do not have a clue what Iran has or does not have..why do you lie so much???

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 06:18:03   #
wilpharm
 
Jlw wrote:
So, let me get this straight, it would be good if Iran could only explode a dirty bomb someplace?


its lil kevvies daily chin-dribble

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 07:05:12   #
Jlw
 
wilpharm wrote:
its lil kevvies daily chin-dribble


Yep

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 09:14:35   #
Kevyn
 
wilpharm wrote:
you do not have a clue what Iran has or does not have..why do you lie so much???

Actually I have a good idea because I look to Jane’s defense for reference. They carefully keep track of both the known and suspected military assets of every nation in the world. They are the go to source for anyone doing work on international relations or defense work requiring this sort of information. It is interesting that you criticize my knowledge and legitimate sources in support of some jackass who post links to YouTube videos. Why might that be?

| Reply
 
 
Feb 23, 2021 09:19:22   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
2bltap wrote:
Actually, since it is my opinion that the only reason that Iran has not fired off an intercontinental ballistic towards the U.S. is that they were damn scared of what President Trump would do. To think that Iran does not have the nuclear capability already is stupid. They have been constantly upgrading there ability to this very day. Now Biden wants to suck up to them in the hopes the Iranian Mullahs will not try and launch what they already have.
I will tell you all here this, if you think the Iranians dont already have the ability to send missiles you are absolutely crazy. I mean for craps sake already, they are the most prolific source of terror in the world and Biden wants to suck up to them? For what reason? At this point it is obvious to me that obama is actually in charge. Prove me wrong in my assessment. Obama actually came right out and stated that he would like to be able to basically whisper in Bidens ears and tell him what needs to be done going forward.
Mike
https://youtu.be/VO6MGz19g14
Actually, since it is my opinion that the only rea... (show quote)


They weren't afraid of trump, nor was anyone else. We should get back to the deal..........................simply because the allies we used to have before trump asked us to.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 09:20:56   #
Kevyn
 
Jlw wrote:
So, let me get this straight, it would be good if Iran could only explode a dirty bomb someplace?
Of course not, It would be best if all sides abided by the terms of the multinational agreement that stopped Iran’s development of nuclear weapons confirmed by international observers in exchange for reducing economic sanctions. This was the agreement foolishly and needlessly torn up by the Cheeto Faced Shitgibbon. It will take careful diplomacy to repair the damage Trump caused.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 09:53:44   #
wilpharm
 
Kevyn wrote:
Actually I have a good idea because I look to Jane’s defense for reference. They carefully keep track of both the known and suspected military assets of every nation in the world. They are the go to source for anyone doing work on international relations or defense work requiring this sort of information. It is interesting that you criticize my knowledge and legitimate sources in support of some jackass who post links to YouTube videos. Why might that be?


Believe me you have NO,Zero access to 1st rate intelligence of Irans nuclear capabilities...You are the jackass that posts that garbage...

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 10:13:13   #
Kevyn
 
wilpharm wrote:
Believe me you have NO,Zero access to 1st rate intelligence of Irans nuclear capabilities...You are the jackass that posts that garbage...


And you have this top secret access to first rate intelligence? Laughable at best, you pollute your skull full of mush by seeking anything on the internet that agrees with your confused and patently wrong and warped world view. You are willingly drinking from the sewer and convincing yourself it’s champagne.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 23, 2021 10:48:44   #
wilpharm
 
Kevyn wrote:
And you have this top secret access to first rate intelligence? Laughable at best, you pollute your skull full of mush by seeking anything on the internet that agrees with your confused and patently wrong and warped world view. You are willingly drinking from the sewer and convincing yourself it’s champagne.


I have no access nor do you...so quit lying about what you know about Iran,,,,You are a pathetic little subhuman..
Maybe you should go to work for CIA or US intelligence and share your "wealth" of knowledge....

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 12:42:14   #
F.D.R.
 
2bltap wrote:
Actually, since it is my opinion that the only reason that Iran has not fired off an intercontinental ballistic towards the U.S. is that they were damn scared of what President Trump would do. To think that Iran does not have the nuclear capability already is stupid. They have been constantly upgrading there ability to this very day. Now Biden wants to suck up to them in the hopes the Iranian Mullahs will not try and launch what they already have.
I will tell you all here this, if you think the Iranians dont already have the ability to send missiles you are absolutely crazy. I mean for craps sake already, they are the most prolific source of terror in the world and Biden wants to suck up to them? For what reason? At this point it is obvious to me that obama is actually in charge. Prove me wrong in my assessment. Obama actually came right out and stated that he would like to be able to basically whisper in Bidens ears and tell him what needs to be done going forward.
Mike
https://youtu.be/VO6MGz19g14
Actually, since it is my opinion that the only rea... (show quote)


It's very simple. The Biden / Harris regime must do extremely stupid things to prove they're worthy of their voters trust.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 12:49:54   #
ChJoe
 
Kevyn wrote:
Iran does not have missiles capable of striking the US nor do they have a working nuclear weapon. They have only the ability to deliver a dirty bomb with limited accuracy within the region. If you want accurate information on their military capabilities shut off the goddamn you tube and look at Jane’s Defense or some other legitimate source.


Or so you have been told on some leftist nutt website. But rest assured, they NEVER EVER halted their work to get full nuclear capability and yes, we might find out that they are already there.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 14:05:04   #
wilpharm
 
ChJoe wrote:
Or so you have been told on some leftist nutt website. But rest assured, they NEVER EVER halted their work to get full nuclear capability and yes, we might find out that they are already there.


remember its lil kevvie you are addressing...Im sure he is privvie to NorthKorea,Iran,China...all our enemies Nuclear secrets....get a life, kevvie ...

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.