One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Biden; tough on China.
Feb 22, 2021 17:30:54   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Joe will show em. He’s agreed to help fund the Wuhan lab for the next three years.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 17:34:39   #
son of witless
 
JFlorio wrote:
Joe will show em. He’s agreed to help fund the Wuhan lab for the next three years.


Between that and flooding the border with fresh illegals and giving Iran a new lease on terrorism, what's not to like if you are a brain dead Democrat voter.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 18:07:47   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
son of witless wrote:
Between that and flooding the border with fresh illegals and giving Iran a new lease on terrorism, what's not to like if you are a brain dead Democrat voter.


I’m having a hard time figuring out what this administration is doing that’s beneficial to the average American. Can’t even get the progressives to tell me.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 18:26:17   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
JFlorio wrote:
I’m having a hard time figuring out what this administration is doing that’s beneficial to the average American. Can’t even get the progressives to tell me.


Could it be this?
The man is a JOKE, and the World is Laughing







| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 18:34:44   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
JFlorio wrote:
I’m having a hard time figuring out what this administration is doing that’s beneficial to the average American. Can’t even get the progressives to tell me.


They had to steal the election to win because the true zombies , all 50 of them, most on the site, were the only ones that voted for him, so they’re getting vicious retribution!!

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 18:36:07   #
son of witless
 
JFlorio wrote:
I’m having a hard time figuring out what this administration is doing that’s beneficial to the average American. Can’t even get the progressives to tell me.


He isn't Trump. Just like Obama wasn't Bush. They care about nothing else. I just hope it does not take as long for AmeriKA to figure out that he has no clue what he is doing, as it took concerning Obama. Barak was able to milk that poor Black Guy routine for 8 years. Uncle Joe ain't Black, so he cannot claim racism like Young Barry Soetoro did when things begin falling apart.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 23:14:11   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
JFlorio wrote:
Joe will show em. He’s agreed to help fund the Wuhan lab for the next three years.


Nope, not that lab. Seriously, doesn't it bother you a little bit with these outright lies?

| Reply
 
 
Feb 23, 2021 01:07:26   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Nope, not that lab. Seriously, doesn't it bother you a little bit with these outright lies?


It’s not a lie troll. We are giving millions to the corrupt WHO again, and they are giving millions to the lab. You’re the biggest liar and coward on this site. I wouldn’t throw rocks if I were you.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.