One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Employers Cannot Legally Mandate Experimental Shots
Feb 22, 2021 14:34:50   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
Over Half of Military Families do Not Want COVID Vaccines - Employers Cannot Legally Mandate Experimental Shots

DR SAM BAILEY IN CONVERSATION WITH DR CLAUS KÖHNLEIN
Dr. Sam Bailey in conversation with Dr. Claus Köhnlein (Co-Author of the book ‘Virus Mania.’)

We recommend this book very highly.

When people die “from CoVid” what are they actually dying from?

In many cases, they’re dying from advanced disease (or two or three) they already had.

In other cases, they are being killed by over treatment.

We went into this in great detail with one of the nurses who worked in one of the NYC government-run death hospitals in where anyone with the slightest respiratory distress – asthma, anxiety, bronchitis – was called a “CoVid case”, immediately put on a vent, and killed.

Yes, it was that bad.

We documented it here.
https://youtu.be/qXD1UR2dmZ0

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 14:39:49   #
Carol Kelly
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Over Half of Military Families do Not Want COVID Vaccines - Employers Cannot Legally Mandate Experimental Shots

DR SAM BAILEY IN CONVERSATION WITH DR CLAUS KÖHNLEIN
Dr. Sam Bailey in conversation with Dr. Claus Köhnlein (Co-Author of the book ‘Virus Mania.’)

We recommend this book very highly.

When people die “from CoVid” what are they actually dying from?

In many cases, they’re dying from advanced disease (or two or three) they already had.

In other cases, they are being killed by over treatment.

We went into this in great detail with one of the nurses who worked in one of the NYC government-run death hospitals in where anyone with the slightest respiratory distress – asthma, anxiety, bronchitis – was called a “CoVid case”, immediately put on a vent, and killed.

Yes, it was that bad.

We documented it here.
https://youtu.be/qXD1UR2dmZ0
Over Half of Military Families do Not Want COVID V... (show quote)


Thank the Lord God, I live where I live and not there.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 15:23:34   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Over Half of Military Families do Not Want COVID Vaccines - Employers Cannot Legally Mandate Experimental Shots

DR SAM BAILEY IN CONVERSATION WITH DR CLAUS KÖHNLEIN
Dr. Sam Bailey in conversation with Dr. Claus Köhnlein (Co-Author of the book ‘Virus Mania.’)

We recommend this book very highly.

When people die “from CoVid” what are they actually dying from?

In many cases, they’re dying from advanced disease (or two or three) they already had.

In other cases, they are being killed by over treatment.

We went into this in great detail with one of the nurses who worked in one of the NYC government-run death hospitals in where anyone with the slightest respiratory distress – asthma, anxiety, bronchitis – was called a “CoVid case”, immediately put on a vent, and killed.

Yes, it was that bad.

We documented it here.
https://youtu.be/qXD1UR2dmZ0
Over Half of Military Families do Not Want COVID V... (show quote)


More delusional crap. People are more likely to die in a hospital than a car wreck, but it has nothing to do with covid.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 15:35:15   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
lpnmajor wrote:
More delusional crap. People are more likely to die in a hospital than a car wreck, but it has nothing to do with covid.


"People are more likely to die in a hospital than a car wreck, but it has nothing to do with covid." - lpnmajor

EXactly!!!!
You didn't understand what is exposed in this expose????

We went into this in great detail with one of the nurses who worked in one of the NYC government-run death hospitals in where anyone with the slightest respiratory distress – asthma, anxiety, bronchitis – was called a “CoVid case”, immediately put on a vent, and killed.

Yes, it was that bad.

We documented it here.
https://youtu.be/qXD1UR2dmZ0

Remove your blinders and ear plugs, major.
Thanks for stopping by. Now pay attention.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 17:04:10   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
lpnmajor wrote:
More delusional crap. People are more likely to die in a hospital than a car wreck, but it has nothing to do with covid.


Wow, that's really deep man?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 18:10:20   #
Sicilianthing
 
eagleye13 wrote:
Over Half of Military Families do Not Want COVID Vaccines - Employers Cannot Legally Mandate Experimental Shots

DR SAM BAILEY IN CONVERSATION WITH DR CLAUS KÖHNLEIN
Dr. Sam Bailey in conversation with Dr. Claus Köhnlein (Co-Author of the book ‘Virus Mania.’)

We recommend this book very highly.

When people die “from CoVid” what are they actually dying from?

In many cases, they’re dying from advanced disease (or two or three) they already had.

In other cases, they are being killed by over treatment.

We went into this in great detail with one of the nurses who worked in one of the NYC government-run death hospitals in where anyone with the slightest respiratory distress – asthma, anxiety, bronchitis – was called a “CoVid case”, immediately put on a vent, and killed.

Yes, it was that bad.

We documented it here.
https://youtu.be/qXD1UR2dmZ0
Over Half of Military Families do Not Want COVID V... (show quote)


>>>

SCOTUS Ruled that they can’t force us then ?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 18:48:54   #
woodguru
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

SCOTUS Ruled that they can’t force us then ?


You don't understand, the plan all along was to cause the right to fear vaccines, refuse to take them, then die off by the hundreds of thousands as fall and winter spikes hit and millions more get it that are not vaccinated.

It will be known as the purge of 21.

Understand?

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 19:20:36   #
Gatsby
 
woodguru wrote:
You don't understand, the plan all along was to cause the right to fear vaccines, refuse to take them, then die off by the hundreds of thousands as fall and winter spikes hit and millions more get it that are not vaccinated.

It will be known as the purge of 21.

Understand?


As reported by the CDC ... Here are the US deaths by year and the change from the previous year.
Year 2017: 2,818,503 Americans died
Year 2018: 2,839,205 deaths (20,702 more than the previous year 2017)
Year 2019: 2,855,000 deaths (16,300 more than the previous year 2018)
Year 2020: 2,913,144 deaths (57,641 more than the previous year 2019)

Understand?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 19:48:13   #
Sicilianthing
 
woodguru wrote:
You don't understand, the plan all along was to cause the right to fear vaccines, refuse to take them, then die off by the hundreds of thousands as fall and winter spikes hit and millions more get it that are not vaccinated.

It will be known as the purge of 21.

Understand?


>>>

Sure uh huh that’s it...

Plausible and anything is possible nowadays from the lunatics you support.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 19:58:06   #
Carol Kelly
 
eagleye13 wrote:
"People are more likely to die in a hospital than a car wreck, but it has nothing to do with covid." - lpnmajor

EXactly!!!!
You didn't understand what is exposed in this expose????

We went into this in great detail with one of the nurses who worked in one of the NYC government-run death hospitals in where anyone with the slightest respiratory distress – asthma, anxiety, bronchitis – was called a “CoVid case”, immediately put on a vent, and killed.

Yes, it was that bad.

We documented it here.
https://youtu.be/qXD1UR2dmZ0

Remove your blinders and ear plugs, major.
Thanks for stopping by. Now pay attention.
"People are more likely to die in a hospital ... (show quote)


I think his last name is Major. Couldn’t be any other way.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 10:30:15   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Thank the Lord God, I live where I live and not there.


My son lives there but coming back home

| Reply
 
 
Feb 23, 2021 12:33:27   #
eagleye13 Loc: Fl
 
lpnmajor wrote:
More delusional crap. People are more likely to die in a hospital than a car wreck, but it has nothing to do with covid.


" People are more likely to die in a hospital than a car wreck..." - lpn
So?
Hospitals are a dangerous place to reside.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.