One Political Plaza - Home of politics
This Is Why They Hate Texas
Page: 1 2 next>>
Feb 22, 2021 00:22:07   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Feminized liberal males hate Texas because we Texas boys flaunt our toxic masculinity.

It reminds the pussified Democrat girly boys of their long lost manhood.

That's why they all jumped on the hate Texas bandwagon the minute they heard that Texas took a hard hit from this weather phenomenon.

They stooped to the lowest common denominator and revealed their hatred for us through mockery and lowlife insults.

Liberal males have accepted and embraced homosexuality, the killing of innocent babies, turning our country over to illegals and sucking up to anybody that expresses hatred for America.

Texas has been undergoing a population boom like nowhere else in America.

Literally millions of people are moving away from their shit hole states and settling in Texas.

This has created a great deal of stress on the existing infrastructure.

Most of those who were caught off guard in this freeze over, were these Goobers who came here to escape their shit hole cities and states.

They came here ill prepared and ignorant and they suffered the consequences.

True Texans were prepared and we sat comfortably and watched as the tragedies unfolded.

Our first obligation is to our loved ones and then to survive the storm.

After the worst has passed and it's safe to do so, then we reach out to any and all who need help, including the poor dumb migrants from the shit hole states.

Every jackass liberal on OPP has weighed in negatively on the recent events and some have crossed the line into pure stupefaction.

Jealousy is emblazoned across their empty foreheads and they are envious because they remain stuck in their shit holes suffering from their own self induced immoralities.

I'll say this about the poor dumb migrants who moved here from the shit hole states.

At least they had sense enough to know that there ain't no better place to escape to than the good old Lone Star State.



| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 01:29:56   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Feminized liberal males hate Texas because we Texas boys flaunt our toxic masculinity.

It reminds the pussified Democrat girly boys of their long lost manhood.

That's why they all jumped on the hate Texas bandwagon the minute they heard that Texas took a hard hit from this weather phenomenon.

They stooped to the lowest common denominator and revealed their hatred for us through mockery and lowlife insults.

Liberal males have accepted and embraced homosexuality, the killing of innocent babies, turning our country over to illegals and sucking up to anybody that expresses hatred for America.

Texas has been undergoing a population boom like nowhere else in America.

Literally millions of people are moving away from their shit hole states and settling in Texas.

This has created a great deal of stress on the existing infrastructure.

Most of those who were caught off guard in this freeze over, were these Goobers who came here to escape their shit hole cities and states.

They came here ill prepared and ignorant and they suffered the consequences.

True Texans were prepared and we sat comfortably and watched as the tragedies unfolded.

Our first obligation is to our loved ones and then to survive the storm.

After the worst has passed and it's safe to do so, then we reach out to any and all who need help, including the poor dumb migrants from the shit hole states.

Every jackass liberal on OPP has weighed in negatively on the recent events and some have crossed the line into pure stupefaction.

Jealousy is emblazoned across their empty foreheads and they are envious because they remain stuck in their shit holes suffering from their own self induced immoralities.

I'll say this about the poor dumb migrants who moved here from the shit hole states.

At least they had sense enough to know that there ain't no better place to escape to than the good old Lone Star State.
Feminized liberal males hate Texas because we Texa... (show quote)



| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 05:02:17   #
Kevyn
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Feminized liberal males hate Texas because we Texas boys flaunt our toxic masculinity.

It reminds the pussified Democrat girly boys of their long lost manhood.

That's why they all jumped on the hate Texas bandwagon the minute they heard that Texas took a hard hit from this weather phenomenon.

They stooped to the lowest common denominator and revealed their hatred for us through mockery and lowlife insults.

Liberal males have accepted and embraced homosexuality, the killing of innocent babies, turning our country over to illegals and sucking up to anybody that expresses hatred for America.

Texas has been undergoing a population boom like nowhere else in America.

Literally millions of people are moving away from their shit hole states and settling in Texas.

This has created a great deal of stress on the existing infrastructure.

Most of those who were caught off guard in this freeze over, were these Goobers who came here to escape their shit hole cities and states.

They came here ill prepared and ignorant and they suffered the consequences.

True Texans were prepared and we sat comfortably and watched as the tragedies unfolded.

Our first obligation is to our loved ones and then to survive the storm.

After the worst has passed and it's safe to do so, then we reach out to any and all who need help, including the poor dumb migrants from the shit hole states.

Every jackass liberal on OPP has weighed in negatively on the recent events and some have crossed the line into pure stupefaction.

Jealousy is emblazoned across their empty foreheads and they are envious because they remain stuck in their shit holes suffering from their own self induced immoralities.

I'll say this about the poor dumb migrants who moved here from the shit hole states.

At least they had sense enough to know that there ain't no better place to escape to than the good old Lone Star State.
Feminized liberal males hate Texas because we Texa... (show quote)

When anyone from the north “escapes” to Texas the collective IQ of both places increases.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 07:36:33   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
My dogs know of that squirrel.

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 08:44:57   #
DASHY
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Feminized liberal males hate Texas because we Texas boys flaunt our toxic masculinity.

It reminds the pussified Democrat girly boys of their long lost manhood.

That's why they all jumped on the hate Texas bandwagon the minute they heard that Texas took a hard hit from this weather phenomenon.

They stooped to the lowest common denominator and revealed their hatred for us through mockery and lowlife insults.

Liberal males have accepted and embraced homosexuality, the killing of innocent babies, turning our country over to illegals and sucking up to anybody that expresses hatred for America.

Texas has been undergoing a population boom like nowhere else in America.

Literally millions of people are moving away from their shit hole states and settling in Texas.

This has created a great deal of stress on the existing infrastructure.

Most of those who were caught off guard in this freeze over, were these Goobers who came here to escape their shit hole cities and states.

They came here ill prepared and ignorant and they suffered the consequences.

True Texans were prepared and we sat comfortably and watched as the tragedies unfolded.

Our first obligation is to our loved ones and then to survive the storm.

After the worst has passed and it's safe to do so, then we reach out to any and all who need help, including the poor dumb migrants from the shit hole states.

Every jackass liberal on OPP has weighed in negatively on the recent events and some have crossed the line into pure stupefaction.

Jealousy is emblazoned across their empty foreheads and they are envious because they remain stuck in their shit holes suffering from their own self induced immoralities.

I'll say this about the poor dumb migrants who moved here from the shit hole states.

At least they had sense enough to know that there ain't no better place to escape to than the good old Lone Star State.
Feminized liberal males hate Texas because we Texa... (show quote)


How are "True Texans" enjoying their new electric bills?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 09:41:42   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
DASHY wrote:
How are "True Texans" enjoying their new electric bills?


I noticed you didn't identify your location on your profile.

Are you too ashamed of where you live because it's a shit hole ?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 09:46:48   #
nwtk2007
 
DASHY wrote:
How are "True Texans" enjoying their new electric bills?


The only ones who got hit by the big increases were those who chose to gamble on "wholesale" electric rates. The majority of us were locked in to a low rate and are not effected. They chose to gamble and lost. Kay sarah, Kay sarah. (Spoken with distinct Texas accent)

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 12:12:59   #
DASHY
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I noticed you didn't identify your location on your profile.

Are you too ashamed of where you live because it's a shit hole ?


Did you see an increase in your electric bill? You sound kind of angry. I live in the state of paradise.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 12:25:42   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
The only ones who got hit by the big increases were those who chose to gamble on "wholesale" electric rates. The majority of us were locked in to a low rate and are not effected. They chose to gamble and lost. Kay sarah, Kay sarah. (Spoken with distinct Texas accent)

I remember 'Que Sera, Sera' well from my childhood...1956.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=dorisdayquesarasara&cvid=bf314a44fe004d97ba7a08453c2200bd&FORM=ANAB01&PC=HCTS

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 13:54:28   #
nwtk2007
 
slatten49 wrote:


My folks loved Doris Day.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 13:59:27   #
woodguru
 
Kevyn wrote:
When anyone from the north “escapes” to Texas the collective IQ of both places increases.


You are over their heads

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 14:00:33   #
woodguru
 
DASHY wrote:
How are "True Texans" enjoying their new electric bills?


They are being told that the evil Biden is withholding the funds needed to pay their bills for them.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 14:02:08   #
woodguru
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
The only ones who got hit by the big increases were those who chose to gamble on "wholesale" electric rates. The majority of us were locked in to a low rate and are not effected. They chose to gamble and lost. Kay sarah, Kay sarah. (Spoken with distinct Texas accent)


Obviously you are missing the fact that Texas republicans are already representing that FEMA funds will pay for peoples excessive bills?

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 14:06:53   #
1ProudAmerican
 
I've lived in Texas twice, always wanted to put a sign in my car window that said, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could!!"

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 15:02:31   #
nwtk2007
 
woodguru wrote:
Obviously you are missing the fact that Texas republicans are already representing that FEMA funds will pay for peoples excessive bills?


I haven't heard that but it might be true, especially since it is such a small number. What YOU are missing is that those with the huge electric bills are the ones who elected for wholesale electric but not at a fixed rate. They gambled and they lost, although we fully expect them to have huge portions of their bills forgiven in some was or another. You are just harping on it for hate's sake.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.