One Political Plaza - Home of politics
The First Step Towards Righting America is Refusing to Believe the Left About Anything.
Feb 21, 2021 16:23:07   #
| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 16:26:30   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/18/the-first-step-towards-righting-america-is-refusing-to-believe-the-left-about-anything/



| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 17:10:07   #
kemmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/18/the-first-step-towards-righting-america-is-refusing-to-believe-the-left-about-anything/

Sorta like we had to do with Trump. Over 20,000 documented lies.

| Reply
 
 
Feb 21, 2021 17:49:17   #
fullspinzoo
 
kemmer wrote:
Sorta like we had to do with Trump. Over 20,000 documented lies.

Yeah, you can't name five. #STFU

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 17:51:56   #
fullspinzoo
 
kemmer wrote:
Sorta like we had to do with Trump. Over 20,000 documented lies.


Why don't you pull a bigger number out of your favorite orifice?

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 19:03:04   #
kemmer
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Why don't you pull a bigger number out of your favorite orifice?

The numbers bigger; I rounded off. 😉

| Reply
Feb 21, 2021 19:07:23   #
woodguru
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/18/the-first-step-towards-righting-america-is-refusing-to-believe-the-left-about-anything/


You been doing that for years, how's it working for you? Meanwhile the Texas crap storm keeps on giving as people get hit with power bills well over $10,000, seeing up to $16,700...prove that's wrong, it's in the New York Times

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/2/21/2017312/-Texas-man-hit-with-16-752-electric-bill-and-he-s-not-alone?pm_source=story_sidebar&pm_medium=web&pm_campaign=recommended

| Reply
 
 
Feb 21, 2021 19:13:23   #
woodguru
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Yeah, you can't name five. #STFU


There were over five about Stormy Daniels, No sex, that's a lie, know nothing about an NDA, sued her for breaking an NDA, knew nothing about a $130,000 payment on the NDA, knew nothing about Cohen making the payment, knew nothing about the check to Cohen being written from campaign funds... day to day caught in lies, tell the next one and keep lying.

Pull your head out spinner

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 10:10:09   #
fullspinzoo
 
woodguru wrote:
There were over five about Stormy Daniels, No sex, that's a lie, know nothing about an NDA, sued her for breaking an NDA, knew nothing about a $130,000 payment on the NDA, knew nothing about Cohen making the payment, knew nothing about the check to Cohen being written from campaign funds... day to day caught in lies, tell the next one and keep lying.

Pull your head out spinner

Trivial bullshif. Shit almost worthy of the "Enquirer". Nobody gave about aa shit about Stormy, like Monica. They were intereted in over 259 huge accomplishments. Stronger economy, strong defense, etc. K, 30,000 "documented". Talk about whoppers? Of course from blow hard Kemmer, to be expected. Talk about lies.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 12:45:36   #
fullspinzoo
 
woodguru wrote:
There were over five about Stormy Daniels, No sex, that's a lie, know nothing about an NDA, sued her for breaking an NDA, knew nothing about a $130,000 payment on the NDA, knew nothing about Cohen making the payment, knew nothing about the check to Cohen being written from campaign funds... day to day caught in lies, tell the next one and keep lying.

Pull your head out spinner


So what? When Clinton does it, it's fine. Biggest hypocrites on the planet. The scum of the earth.

| Reply
Feb 22, 2021 12:46:47   #
fullspinzoo
 
kemmer wrote:
The numbers bigger; I rounded off. 😉


LIAR!!!

| Reply
 
 
Feb 22, 2021 18:40:05   #
jwrevagent
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/18/the-first-step-towards-righting-america-is-refusing-to-believe-the-left-about-anything/


I have known that for a long time, having strong leftists in my family. They are "educated" fools, whose education consisted of the brainwashing in our universities and corporations. At no time did they question anything-just lapped it up like the ignorant sheep they are. And they think they are intelligent, well rounded and fair-deluded is what they are-shown by their resorting to name calling and derision of anyone who dares to put forth any argument that does not agree with the narrative. Not an original thought in their heads, and these were relatives, who, when we were younger, I studied to learn things because they were learning history and geography and civics-it was quite a motivator, but the difference was that I was encouraged to challenge ideas, think for myself, and basic absolute truth, right and wrong. I was not educated at the elite institutions they were-another reason they denigrate my thoughts. And so I do not engage them anymore, and refuse to be drawn into their folly. Too bad they do not see it-the saddest part is as the country goes further and further into chaos, they do not recognize the part they and their ilk played in the destruction of their home.

| Reply
Feb 23, 2021 10:28:50   #
fullspinzoo
 
jwrevagent wrote:
I have known that for a long time, having strong leftists in my family. They are "educated" fools, whose education consisted of the brainwashing in our universities and corporations. At no time did they question anything-just lapped it up like the ignorant sheep they are. And they think they are intelligent, well rounded and fair-deluded is what they are-shown by their resorting to name calling and derision of anyone who dares to put forth any argument that does not agree with the narrative. Not an original thought in their heads, and these were relatives, who, when we were younger, I studied to learn things because they were learning history and geography and civics-it was quite a motivator, but the difference was that I was encouraged to challenge ideas, think for myself, and basic absolute truth, right and wrong. I was not educated at the elite institutions they were-another reason they denigrate my thoughts. And so I do not engage them anymore, and refuse to be drawn into their folly. Too bad they do not see it-the saddest part is as the country goes further and further into chaos, they do not recognize the part they and their ilk played in the destruction of their home.
I have known that for a long time, having strong l... (show quote)


So true, isn't it? It's like they've been lining in re-education camps and received nothing but indoctrination for a long time.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.