One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
More fact checks of rightwingnut lies
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jan 23, 2021 15:12:48   #
factnotfiction
 
As with all other lunatic rightwingnut claims of voter fraud, the investigations are proving that the lies were just that lies, and the perps should sued, and then charged and convicted of the fraud they have used to stir the dim witted trump supporters, who believe anything.



https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-claim-chinese-investment-144905735.html

Jan 23, 2021 15:22:54   #
victor doherty
 
factnotfiction wrote:
As with all other lunatic rightwingnut claims of voter fraud, the investigations are proving that the lies were just that lies, and the perps should sued, and then charged and convicted of the fraud they have used to stir the dim witted trump supporters, who believe anything.



https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-claim-chinese-investment-144905735.html


there was voter fraud ,so what to we do about it demaned a real investigation into kris koback crosscheck and put an end to illegal election .are just post crap an let then get away with fascist coup

Jan 23, 2021 15:26:04   #
ChJoe
 
factnotfiction wrote:
As with all other lunatic rightwingnut claims of voter fraud, the investigations are proving that the lies were just that lies, and the perps should sued, and then charged and convicted of the fraud they have used to stir the dim witted trump supporters, who believe anything.



https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-claim-chinese-investment-144905735.html


You no can write good!

 
 
Jan 23, 2021 15:26:24   #
RandyBrian
 
factnotfiction wrote:
As with all other lunatic rightwingnut claims of voter fraud, the investigations are proving that the lies were just that lies, and the perps should sued, and then charged and convicted of the fraud they have used to stir the dim witted trump supporters, who believe anything.



https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-claim-chinese-investment-144905735.html


Your mechanic is no doubt a happy man! It must be simplicity itself to convince you that a stuck thermostat requires replacing a n $800 "transmogrifier".
The attached information may (or may not) be accurate. It does not make the mountains of evidence of voter fraud any less true.

Jan 23, 2021 15:28:21   #
ChJoe
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Your mechanic is no doubt a happy man! It must be simplicity itself to convince you that a stuck thermostat requires replacing a n $800 "transmogrifier".
The attached information may (or may not) be accurate. It does not make the mountains of evidence of voter fraud any less true.


Well said!

Jan 23, 2021 15:39:20   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
factnotfiction wrote:
As with all other lunatic rightwingnut claims of voter fraud, the investigations are proving that the lies were just that lies, and the perps should sued, and then charged and convicted of the fraud they have used to stir the dim witted trump supporters, who believe anything.



https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-claim-chinese-investment-144905735.html



Jan 23, 2021 15:39:56   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Your mechanic is no doubt a happy man! It must be simplicity itself to convince you that a stuck thermostat requires replacing a n $800 "transmogrifier".
The attached information may (or may not) be accurate. It does not make the mountains of evidence of voter fraud any less true.



 
 
Jan 23, 2021 16:28:26   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
factnotfiction wrote:
As with all other lunatic rightwingnut claims of voter fraud, the investigations are proving that the lies were just that lies, and the perps should sued, and then charged and convicted of the fraud they have used to stir the dim witted trump supporters, who believe anything.



https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-claim-chinese-investment-144905735.html


Another delusional miscreant reading yahoo news!!! Get your rubber duckies out of the toilet!

Jan 23, 2021 16:32:12   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Your mechanic is no doubt a happy man! It must be simplicity itself to convince you that a stuck thermostat requires replacing a n $800 "transmogrifier".
The attached information may (or may not) be accurate. It does not make the mountains of evidence of voter fraud any less true.


There is no evidence, that is why over 60 law suits got tossed out.. many by trump lawyers of the new order...
The forest is wonderful this time of year...
The forest is wonderful this time of year......

Jan 23, 2021 16:59:21   #
ChJoe
 
permafrost wrote:
There is no evidence, that is why over 60 law suits got tossed out.. many by trump lawyers of the new order...


You spout that lie just like you continue to spout the others.

Jan 23, 2021 19:34:44   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
ChJoe wrote:
You spout that lie just like you continue to spout the others.


Not a lie. There IS no evidence. Figure it out, man. You can do it. I have faith in you.

 
 
Jan 23, 2021 19:50:24   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
ChJoe wrote:
You spout that lie just like you continue to spout the others.



Your love affair with the worlds number one liar makes any name calling of others simply one more right wing lie in and of itself.. get a life..



Jan 23, 2021 22:21:41   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
permafrost wrote:
There is no evidence, that is why over 60 law suits got tossed out.. many by trump lawyers of the new order...


How many haven't been tossed out?

And the one's that were, can you say in legal terms why?

Jan 23, 2021 22:28:22   #
Rose42
 
BigMike that gif is crude but perfect for the factnotfiction joker.

Jan 23, 2021 22:45:39   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
permafrost wrote:
Your love affair with the worlds number one liar makes any name calling of others simply one more right wing lie in and of itself.. get a life..


We demand an audit of those machines in the places where they were used.

If the officials in charge refuse to allay our fears with transparency we have every right to infer the worst.

Don't bother with the "debunked" line.

The AZ legislature threatened Maricopa election officials with jail for ignoring their subpoena.

Maricopa election officials have finally agreed.

The first AUDIT of those machines has not yet happened.

Despite the fears of some, there is no way to hide the evidence if fraud has occurred.

We'll know after the AZ audit of those machines whether or not fraud happened there using them.

Isn't that simple?

Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.