One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Now that the election is over - Covid hysteria is evaporating
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 22, 2021 19:06:53   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Funny how that works

Examples:

NPR headline the day before the inauguration:

"As Death Rate Accelerates, U.S. Records 400,000 Lives Lost to the Coronavirus"

NPR headline the day after the inauguration:

"Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Experts Say"

Then, too:

The governor of Kansas lowered the PCR testing threshold (it's still too high, but that's a step in the right direction).

Washington, D.C., is reopening bars and restaurants, and Massachusetts is easing restrictions.

In Chicago, the mayor is calling for bars and restaurants to reopen as soon as possible, and unionized teachers are being punished for not returning to in-person instruction.

The so-called Republican governor of Maryland is suddenly demanding the return of in-person schooling, arguing that there is absolutely no scientific justification for any further delay.

The governor of New York urging that the state must reopen or "nothing left to open."

And then the World Health Organization issued a document, one hour after Biden was sworn in, explaining that PCR cycle thresholds were too high, and our obsession with asymptomatics too great.

https://mailchi.mp/tomwoods/downward?e=63c138c1cb

Jan 22, 2021 19:11:19   #
Liberty Tree
 
ACP45 wrote:
Funny how that works

Examples:

NPR headline the day before the inauguration:

"As Death Rate Accelerates, U.S. Records 400,000 Lives Lost to the Coronavirus"

NPR headline the day after the inauguration:

"Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Experts Say"

Then, too:

The governor of Kansas lowered the PCR testing threshold (it's still too high, but that's a step in the right direction).

Washington, D.C., is reopening bars and restaurants, and Massachusetts is easing restrictions.

In Chicago, the mayor is calling for bars and restaurants to reopen as soon as possible, and unionized teachers are being punished for not returning to in-person instruction.

The so-called Republican governor of Maryland is suddenly demanding the return of in-person schooling, arguing that there is absolutely no scientific justification for any further delay.

The governor of New York urging that the state must reopen or "nothing left to open."

And then the World Health Organization issued a document, one hour after Biden was sworn in, explaining that PCR cycle thresholds were too high, and our obsession with asymptomatics too great.

https://mailchi.mp/tomwoods/downward?e=63c138c1cb
Funny how that works br br Examples: br br NPR h... (show quote)


Are you surprised?

Jan 22, 2021 19:11:44   #
Grugore
 
And Biden is going to take all the credit.

 
 
Jan 22, 2021 19:14:33   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Are you surprised?


Not at all. It was pretty obvious from the start that this was part of their gameplan.

Jan 22, 2021 19:15:55   #
ACP45 Loc: Rhode Island
 
Grugore wrote:
And Biden is going to take all the credit.


And the fawning media will attempt to brainwash everyone 24/7 that this is so.

Jan 22, 2021 19:16:39   #
Liberty Tree
 
ACP45 wrote:
Not at all. It was pretty obvious from the start that this was part of their gameplan.


Yes, really cannot believe anything we are told.

Jan 22, 2021 19:21:12   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Are you surprised?


Kung flu served its purpose! Until next election!

 
 
Jan 22, 2021 19:49:37   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Grugore wrote:
And Biden is going to take all the credit.


Sure he will! Everything good is because of Biden; all bad will be Trump’s fault for the next 4 years. That’s the dems strategy; they are never at fault. Personally, I am totally SICK OF THEM ALL; do not trust them, haven’t since Clinton came in office. They have ONE AGENDA: total control of govt , to heck with the American people. Dems are the biggest hypocrites & they’re getting worse. Also, I am sick of most Republicans because they have no guts to fight for what is right. Trump had lots of faults, what POTUS didn’t, BUT he fought FOR the American people, PERIOD. Progressives will never believe that. Well, you have made your bed, now you’ll see what the great Biden is all about. Look how he has hurt Americans in just TWO DAYS!

Jan 23, 2021 11:29:56   #
davezant
 
ACP45 wrote:
Funny how that works

Examples:

NPR headline the day before the inauguration:

"As Death Rate Accelerates, U.S. Records 400,000 Lives Lost to the Coronavirus"

NPR headline the day after the inauguration:

"Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Experts Say"

Then, too:

The governor of Kansas lowered the PCR testing threshold (it's still too high, but that's a step in the right direction).

Washington, D.C., is reopening bars and restaurants, and Massachusetts is easing restrictions.

In Chicago, the mayor is calling for bars and restaurants to reopen as soon as possible, and unionized teachers are being punished for not returning to in-person instruction.

The so-called Republican governor of Maryland is suddenly demanding the return of in-person schooling, arguing that there is absolutely no scientific justification for any further delay.

The governor of New York urging that the state must reopen or "nothing left to open."

And then the World Health Organization issued a document, one hour after Biden was sworn in, explaining that PCR cycle thresholds were too high, and our obsession with asymptomatics too great.

https://mailchi.mp/tomwoods/downward?e=63c138c1cb
Funny how that works br br Examples: br br NPR h... (show quote)


Trump said this would happen.

Jan 23, 2021 12:42:48   #
Godsncotrl
 
It never existed it was all a sham Ive been saying since its inception back in feb or march it was all part of there plan to oust the real president of The Republic of The United States for America.

Jan 23, 2021 15:57:39   #
Navigator
 
ACP45 wrote:
And the fawning media will attempt to brainwash everyone 24/7 that this is so.


Attempt? They have been extraordinary brain washers to date and will continue to be so.

 
 
Jan 23, 2021 16:58:37   #
roy
 
Navigator wrote:
Attempt? They have been extraordinary brain washers to date and will continue to be so.


Tell that to all the people with covid ,tell that to the bodies ,in the cold storage .Its only real to people that get it and die .Seems there's been alot of people that doubt ed the virus, and as you people seem to say its fake ,there are many that doubted it till they got it and changed and changed it. It only takes a fool to say its all fake ,and liberals some how used it to defeat trump ,if trump had took control of the virus in the first place ,he would probably ,still be president.

Jan 23, 2021 17:01:18   #
woodguru
 
Grugore wrote:
And Biden is going to take all the credit.


I can assure you there is no credit to be had for the half a million dead we will be at in weeks.

Jan 23, 2021 17:04:07   #
woodguru
 
Godsncotrl wrote:
It never existed it was all a sham Ive been saying since its inception back in feb or march it was all part of there plan to oust the real president of The Republic of The United States for America.


The term brain dead comes to mind, 420,000 dead and over 4000 a day still dying is a sham?

Okay, let's just agree it worked huh?

Jan 23, 2021 17:52:47   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
ACP45 wrote:
Funny how that works

Examples:

NPR headline the day before the inauguration:

"As Death Rate Accelerates, U.S. Records 400,000 Lives Lost to the Coronavirus"

NPR headline the day after the inauguration:

"Current, Deadly U.S. Coronavirus Surge Has Peaked, Experts Say"

Then, too:

The governor of Kansas lowered the PCR testing threshold (it's still too high, but that's a step in the right direction).

Washington, D.C., is reopening bars and restaurants, and Massachusetts is easing restrictions.

In Chicago, the mayor is calling for bars and restaurants to reopen as soon as possible, and unionized teachers are being punished for not returning to in-person instruction.

The so-called Republican governor of Maryland is suddenly demanding the return of in-person schooling, arguing that there is absolutely no scientific justification for any further delay.

The governor of New York urging that the state must reopen or "nothing left to open."

And then the World Health Organization issued a document, one hour after Biden was sworn in, explaining that PCR cycle thresholds were too high, and our obsession with asymptomatics too great.

https://mailchi.mp/tomwoods/downward?e=63c138c1cb
Funny how that works br br Examples: br br NPR h... (show quote)


Sounds like it was all just a hoax against Trump by the MSM, huh.

Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.