One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Machine guns ?? Really ??
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Jan 22, 2021 18:40:10   #
Big dog
 
Did I read that right? Did Nasty Palosi really ask the National Guard to have Machine gunners deployed with the Guardsmen during the Presidential inauguration? Seriously ??

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 18:46:54   #
Liberty Tree
 
Big dog wrote:
Did I read that right? Did Nasty Palosi really ask the National Guard to have Machine gunners deployed with the Guardsmen during the Presidential inauguration? Seriously ??


Of course, Peking Pelosi will follow the example of China.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 18:48:10   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Big dog wrote:
Did I read that right? Did Nasty Palosi really ask the National Guard to have Machine gunners deployed with the Guardsmen during the Presidential inauguration? Seriously ??


50 Cal.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 22, 2021 20:14:26   #
working dog
 
Most likely with no live ammo cause there petrified of the military.Just use them and toss them in a cold garage when they got there photo opp and there done with them .Use and AbuseThe dems.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 20:33:02   #
eden
 
Big dog wrote:
Did I read that right? Did Nasty Palosi really ask the National Guard to have Machine gunners deployed with the Guardsmen during the Presidential inauguration? Seriously ??


I hope she did.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 20:47:34   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
eden wrote:
I hope she did.


Do you have any idea what .50 caliber crew operated machine guns are for?
They are for mowing people down by the dozens indiscriminately.
So, THIS is what you want for those who disagree with your political views.
That wasn't a question.
It was a statement.
Your colors are exposed.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 20:52:54   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
I couldn’t have put it better Arch. I was so pissed I didn’t respond. What’s wrong with these people?
archie bunker wrote:
Do you have any idea what .50 caliber crew operated machine guns are for?
They are for mowing people down by the dozens indiscriminately.
So, THIS is what you want for those who disagree with your political views.
That wasn't a question.
It was a statement.
Your colors are exposed.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 22, 2021 21:26:46   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
JFlorio wrote:
I couldn’t have put it better Arch. I was so pissed I didn’t respond. What’s wrong with these people?


Isn't it strange how they made such a big deal of using the National Guard to quash left wing riots, and then put up a battalion of troops demanding the most lethal firepower available?
The double standards, and hypocrisy of these idiots is mind numbing!

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 21:38:01   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
archie bunker wrote:
Isn't it strange how they made such a big deal of using the National Guard to quash left wing riots, and then put up a battalion of troops demanding the most lethal firepower available?
The double standards, and hypocrisy of these idiots is mind numbing!

They’ve already proven that killing Trump supporters is no big deal. The press acts like that poor Woman Veteran who was shot and killed in the capital had it coming. Maybe she did, but she was shot through a door by a black cop. Turn the scenario around. Where a white cop shoots a black veteran in a demonstration. The press would still be crying.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 21:40:00   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
JFlorio wrote:
They’ve already proven that killing Trump supporters is no big deal. The press acts like that poor Woman Veteran who was shot and killed in the capital had it coming. Maybe she did, but she was shot through a door by a black cop. Turn the scenario around. Where a white cop shoots a black veteran in a demonstration. The press would still be crying.


If it weren't for double standards, these pukes would have no standards. It's disgusting.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 23:51:44   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
eden wrote:
I hope she did.


That's because you're an evil person.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 23, 2021 08:10:48   #
drlarrygino
 
eden wrote:
I hope she did.


Just like banks have their cameras pointing in the wrong directions (it's the bankers stealing our money), the demorats would have the machine guns pointing outward instead of on themselves. The dems need to be eradicated for their criminal activity against the USA.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2021 08:18:38   #
Big dog
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Just like banks have their cameras pointing in the wrong directions (it's the bankers stealing our money), the demorats would have the machine guns pointing outward instead of on themselves. The dems need to be eradicated for their criminal activity against the USA.


👍👍

| Reply
Jan 23, 2021 08:23:01   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Big dog wrote:
Did I read that right? Did Nasty Palosi really ask the National Guard to have Machine gunners deployed with the Guardsmen during the Presidential inauguration? Seriously ??


Yet, she doesn’t want weapons carried on Capitol Hill. I guess she only wants them when she fears her life may be at risk..
Then again given the complete screwup and lack of security measures put in place for one of the most major events where all politicians were going to be sitting it sure shows their stupidity rather well...

And of course it’s everyone else’s fault.

| Reply
Jan 23, 2021 12:02:31   #
maximus Loc: Chattanooga, Tennessee
 
JFlorio wrote:
50 Cal.


It was a farce. She did it to make it look worse for Trump supporters and to show Trump was a traitor. She was telling America, See? We have to have an Army to protect ourselves from Trump and his supporters.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.