One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Welcome to Biden's America
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Jan 22, 2021 06:10:02   #
kittykatt
 
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 executive orders including the following:

1. virtually eliminating girls' sports by allowing boys to compete in them by saying that they are girls,
2. rescinding the Keystone Pipeline virtually costing thousands of people jobs and thousands in loss of income,
3. forces the US to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord which only affects American jobs and economy and not the biggest polluters of the planet, and other executive orders.

I hope that those of you out there who supported him and voted for him are happy with these things that he has done. And that's only his first day in office. There are still 1,460 days left for him to be in office. At least when Trump was president he put Americans and America first. Can you say the same of Biden? I dare you to.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 06:27:05   #
woodguru
 
kittykatt wrote:
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 executive orders including the following:

1. virtually eliminating girls' sports by allowing boys to compete in them by saying that they are girls,
2. rescinding the Keystone Pipeline virtually costing thousands of people jobs and thousands in loss of income,
3. forces the US to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord which only affects American jobs and economy and not the biggest polluters of the planet, and other executive orders.

I hope that those of you out there who supported him and voted for him are happy with these things that he has done. And that's only his first day in office. There are still 1,460 days left for him to be in office. At least when Trump was president he put Americans and America first. Can you say the same of Biden? I dare you to.
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 ex... (show quote)


I particularly liked the way trump trashed farmers and ranchers with a disastrous trade war, that was putting us first

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 06:28:26   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
kittykatt wrote:
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 executive orders including the following:

1. virtually eliminating girls' sports by allowing boys to compete in them by saying that they are girls,
2. rescinding the Keystone Pipeline virtually costing thousands of people jobs and thousands in loss of income,
3. forces the US to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord which only affects American jobs and economy and not the biggest polluters of the planet, and other executive orders.

I hope that those of you out there who supported him and voted for him are happy with these things that he has done. And that's only his first day in office. There are still 1,460 days left for him to be in office. At least when Trump was president he put Americans and America first. Can you say the same of Biden? I dare you to.
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 ex... (show quote)


Liberals are not sure what they believe, except Trump=bad. BTW, the Keystone Pipeline cancellation will cause about 2 billion in lost revenue, not "thousands."
I think the basic difference is that Liberals have a Messiah complex. They want to save the world whether it needs it or wants it. Conservatives just want to be mostly left alone.
Liberals can amnesty all those poor, illegal criminal tresspassers and make them citizens. You see, the only demographic truly affected are the black working poor. They are the ones who are damaged by Democrap immigration policies, but Democraps don't care because blacks will vote 80% Democrap no matter what. They must enjoy getting screwed every time.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 22, 2021 06:39:00   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
woodguru wrote:
I particularly liked the way trump trashed farmers and ranchers with a disastrous trade war, that was putting us first


I just loved the way that Biden committed us back into the Paris Accords, which will be of zero benefit to US citizens. We already have reduced our emissions more than any other country in the accords.
The way that Biden axed the Keystone Pipeline, destroying more than 8000 Union jobs after the Unions slobbered all over Democraps for years was a real masterstroke.
Oh, but Biden claims there will be "Millions" of "green jobs" to take up the slack. Have you seen one of them yet?
Shades of Solyndra.
The crude will still get here, only now it will go back to moving by rail. Less efficient, more expensive, but vastly more profitable to railroads and their stock holders. Speaking of stockholders, guess who owns a bunch of railroad stock?

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 06:41:50   #
Liberty Tree
 
kittykatt wrote:
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 executive orders including the following:

1. virtually eliminating girls' sports by allowing boys to compete in them by saying that they are girls,
2. rescinding the Keystone Pipeline virtually costing thousands of people jobs and thousands in loss of income,
3. forces the US to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord which only affects American jobs and economy and not the biggest polluters of the planet, and other executive orders.

I hope that those of you out there who supported him and voted for him are happy with these things that he has done. And that's only his first day in office. There are still 1,460 days left for him to be in office. At least when Trump was president he put Americans and America first. Can you say the same of Biden? I dare you to.
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 ex... (show quote)


Not to mention increase in gas price increase and rewarding people who break our immigration laws. Of course, Democrats will try to divert attention to something Trump did. You know the very thing they accused Republicans of doing whenever something Obama did was mentioned.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 06:48:41   #
American Vet
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Liberals are not sure what they believe, except Trump=bad. BTW, the Keystone Pipeline cancellation will cause about 2 billion in lost revenue, not "thousands."
I think the basic difference is that Liberals have a Messiah complex. They want to save the world whether it needs it or wants it. Conservatives just want to be mostly left alone.
Liberals can amnesty all those poor, illegal criminal tresspassers and make them citizens. You see, the only demographic truly affected are the black working poor. They are the ones who are damaged by Democrap immigration policies, but Democraps don't care because blacks will vote 80% Democrap no matter what. They must enjoy getting screwed every time.
Liberals are not sure what they believe, except Tr... (show quote)


Spot on with your 'Messiah complex'.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” C.S. Lewis

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 06:57:45   #
drlarrygino
 
woodguru wrote:
I particularly liked the way trump trashed farmers and ranchers with a disastrous trade war, that was putting us first


The farmers and ranchers are pro-Trump. Your theory is baseless and totally worthless.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 22, 2021 07:07:24   #
drlarrygino
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
I just loved the way that Biden committed us back into the Paris Accords, which will be of zero benefit to US citizens. We already have reduced our emissions more than any other country in the accords.
The way that Biden axed the Keystone Pipeline, destroying more than 8000 Union jobs after the Unions slobbered all over Democraps for years was a real masterstroke.
Oh, but Biden claims there will be "Millions" of "green jobs" to take up the slack. Have you seen one of them yet?
Shades of Solyndra.
The crude will still get here, only now it will go back to moving by rail. Less efficient, more expensive, but vastly more profitable to railroads and their stock holders. Speaking of stockholders, guess who owns a bunch of railroad stock?
I just loved the way that Biden committed us back ... (show quote)


Solyndra went bankrupt after Ovommit gave them $$ billions to bale them out and then all of Ovommit's cronies split the billions that we paid out of our tax dollars to pay into ovommit's stimulus package. This Quantitative Easing plan was similar to Mooch ovommit' s plan to outsource the ovommit Ovommitcare program to one of her college buddy cronies and never opened the bid up to other competitors. Her cronies couldn't even get the computer system running properly to allow the customers to access the program. Mooch hated the free market and hated the US like her bathhouse boy husband. I'm sure that the kickback to the ovommit's helped pay for their Martha Vineyards $$$$ mega mansion.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 07:24:19   #
Hug
 
woodguru wrote:
I particularly liked the way trump trashed farmers and ranchers with a disastrous trade war, that was putting us first


Woodbury, I am a rancher and I liked the way Trump handled agriculture. You don't own anything so why do you think you have a right to an opinion on such matters?

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 09:07:33   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
kittykatt wrote:
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 executive orders including the following:

1. virtually eliminating girls' sports by allowing boys to compete in them by saying that they are girls,
2. rescinding the Keystone Pipeline virtually costing thousands of people jobs and thousands in loss of income,
3. forces the US to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord which only affects American jobs and economy and not the biggest polluters of the planet, and other executive orders.

I hope that those of you out there who supported him and voted for him are happy with these things that he has done. And that's only his first day in office. There are still 1,460 days left for him to be in office. At least when Trump was president he put Americans and America first. Can you say the same of Biden? I dare you to.
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 ex... (show quote)



Kitty, do not be so exited over the keystone, it served mostly Canadian oil companies, owned by Canadin company and nearly all those jobs would be temporary..

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/21/facebook-posts/how-bidens-executive-order-halting-keystone-xl-pip/

The 875-mile pipeline would carry a heavy crude oil mixture from Western Canada to Steele City, Neb., where it would connect with another leg stretching to Gulf Coast refineries.

Biden’s order revokes the permit that was granted March 29, 2019, by then-President Donald Trump on the grounds that it is harmful to the environment.

he Obama-era State Department had denied TC Energy’s request for a permit in 2015. Trump revived hopes for the project once he took office, ultimately approving it with an executive order. Construction began in April 2020, but that same month, a federal court said that the project had to go through a full endangered species review. TC Energy appealed the ruling, but the Supreme Court upheld it in July.

Before Biden signed his executive order, only a 1.2-mile section of the pipeline had been completed in Montana near the U.S.-Canada border.

FEATURED FACT-CHECK



| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 09:16:03   #
SWMBO
 
permafrost wrote:
Kitty, do not be so exited over the keystone, it served mostly Canadian oil companies, owned by Canadin company and nearly all those jobs would be temporary..

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/21/facebook-posts/how-bidens-executive-order-halting-keystone-xl-pip/

The 875-mile pipeline would carry a heavy crude oil mixture from Western Canada to Steele City, Neb., where it would connect with another leg stretching to Gulf Coast refineries.

Biden’s order revokes the permit that was granted March 29, 2019, by then-President Donald Trump on the grounds that it is harmful to the environment.

he Obama-era State Department had denied TC Energy’s request for a permit in 2015. Trump revived hopes for the project once he took office, ultimately approving it with an executive order. Construction began in April 2020, but that same month, a federal court said that the project had to go through a full endangered species review. TC Energy appealed the ruling, but the Supreme Court upheld it in July.

Before Biden signed his executive order, only a 1.2-mile section of the pipeline had been completed in Montana near the U.S.-Canada border.

FEATURED FACT-CHECK
Kitty, do not be so exited over the keystone, it s... (show quote)


That is hilarious, started off my morning with a laugh. Thanks

NPP

| Reply
 
 
Jan 22, 2021 09:27:10   #
American Vet
 
permafrost wrote:
Kitty, do not be so exited over the keystone, it served mostly Canadian oil companies, owned by Canadin company and nearly all those jobs would be temporary..

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jan/21/facebook-posts/how-bidens-executive-order-halting-keystone-xl-pip/

The 875-mile pipeline would carry a heavy crude oil mixture from Western Canada to Steele City, Neb., where it would connect with another leg stretching to Gulf Coast refineries.

Biden’s order revokes the permit that was granted March 29, 2019, by then-President Donald Trump on the grounds that it is harmful to the environment.

he Obama-era State Department had denied TC Energy’s request for a permit in 2015. Trump revived hopes for the project once he took office, ultimately approving it with an executive order. Construction began in April 2020, but that same month, a federal court said that the project had to go through a full endangered species review. TC Energy appealed the ruling, but the Supreme Court upheld it in July.

Before Biden signed his executive order, only a 1.2-mile section of the pipeline had been completed in Montana near the U.S.-Canada border.

FEATURED FACT-CHECK
Kitty, do not be so exited over the keystone, it s... (show quote)


More facts:

I guess you think unemployed is better than a 'temporary job' (exactly how long is that?). All construction jobs are temporary; some last years.

President-elect Joe Biden is planning to quickly cancel the Keystone XL pipeline project held up for years during the Obama administration but approved by President Donald Trump, a move that will cost “thousands” of jobs at a time when employment is still depressed by the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/19/bidens-cancellation-of-keystone-xl-pipeline-will-cost-thousands-of-jobs-amid-pandemic-slowdown-expert-1018483/


President Joe Biden is reportedly set to rescind approval for construction to be completed on the Keystone XL Pipeline, but the environmental impacts cited as justification are highly disputed.
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/20/is-the-keystone-xl-pipeline-actually-bad-for-the-environment/


the decision to revoke the Keystone XL permit will be a poor economic and environmental decision. The climate impact of the pipeline will be practically undetectable, as confirmed by the Obama administration’s Environmental Protection Agency and State Department’s environmental impact assessment.
https://www.heritage.org/energy-economics/commentary/we-can-preserve-jobs-affordable-energy-and-clean-environment-the

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 09:34:03   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
kittykatt wrote:
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 executive orders including the following:

1. virtually eliminating girls' sports by allowing boys to compete in them by saying that they are girls,
2. rescinding the Keystone Pipeline virtually costing thousands of people jobs and thousands in loss of income,
3. forces the US to rejoin the Paris Climate Accord which only affects American jobs and economy and not the biggest polluters of the planet, and other executive orders.

I hope that those of you out there who supported him and voted for him are happy with these things that he has done. And that's only his first day in office. There are still 1,460 days left for him to be in office. At least when Trump was president he put Americans and America first. Can you say the same of Biden? I dare you to.
On Biden's first day in office he has signed 17 ex... (show quote)


It's a start........................but there's more coming.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 09:58:41   #
SWMBO
 
lpnmajor wrote:
It's a start........................but there's more coming.


Yes, it IS a start---toward a one world socialist government along the lines of any other third world hell hole.

| Reply
Jan 22, 2021 17:04:21   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
American Vet wrote:
More facts:

I guess you think unemployed is better than a 'temporary job' (exactly how long is that?). All construction jobs are temporary; some last years.

President-elect Joe Biden is planning to quickly cancel the Keystone XL pipeline project held up for years during the Obama administration but approved by President Donald Trump, a move that will cost “thousands” of jobs at a time when employment is still depressed by the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/19/bidens-cancellation-of-keystone-xl-pipeline-will-cost-thousands-of-jobs-amid-pandemic-slowdown-expert-1018483/


President Joe Biden is reportedly set to rescind approval for construction to be completed on the Keystone XL Pipeline, but the environmental impacts cited as justification are highly disputed.
https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/20/is-the-keystone-xl-pipeline-actually-bad-for-the-environment/


the decision to revoke the Keystone XL permit will be a poor economic and environmental decision. The climate impact of the pipeline will be practically undetectable, as confirmed by the Obama administration’s Environmental Protection Agency and State Department’s environmental impact assessment.
https://www.heritage.org/energy-economics/commentary/we-can-preserve-jobs-affordable-energy-and-clean-environment-the
More facts: br br I guess you think unemployed is... (show quote)



I did not know you were so strongly in favor of foreign aid..

Or did you not read my post/link? gosh, what are the odds???

Beyond the pipeline itself, we must be aware of the money not going to the US, the problems caused by the low grade shale oil the Canadians ship on it. The resistance to clean energy which this infrastructure brings us to and the limited value of any jobs/profit... 32 permanent jobs.. not near enough to consider the pipe line a good project.



| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.