One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Here is my question
Jan 12, 2021 21:48:01   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
If the FBI knew the day before that a massive demonstration to be followed by violence aimed at lawmakers and the Capitol was planned on Jan. 6th, did they bother to tell the President? If they didn't, why not? They could have told President Trump and recommend to him and his staff that he chooses and tempers his words more carefully at the rally so that nothing could be construed by his supporters as tacit approval to breach the Capitol. The FBI shares more blame than any branch of the government, including the Capitol Police and Metropolitan PD for downplaying the risk and not taking adequate precautions. Maybe the deep state wanted this even more than the right-wing demonstrators attacking the Capitol. For what purpose? The actions of the FBI were unconscionable.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 21:56:25   #
| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 22:17:37   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 


Okay, Moldybrain the TROLL.

Where does it say anywhere in this article that the FBI notified President Trump? Did they notify the DNI and include it in the President's daily briefing? This article doesn't address my question and neither do you.

You are such a waste of time and space. What good are you? For anything or anyone?
You are like W-A-R, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

Now go back to eating paste, playing with your blocks in Momma's basement, and leave the adults to talk.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 22:40:49   #
moldyoldy
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Okay, Moldybrain the TROLL.

Where does it say anywhere in this article that the FBI notified President Trump? Did they notify the DNI and include it in the President's daily briefing? This article doesn't address my question and neither do you.

You are such a waste of time and space. What good are you? For anything or anyone?
You are like W-A-R, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

Now go back to eating paste, playing with your blocks in Momma's basement, and leave the adults to talk.
Okay, Moldybrain the TROLL. br br Where does it s... (show quote)


The word went out.
Trump was dancing a jig watching it on tv.

During a Justice Department briefing, D'Antuono said that while the information could not be attributed to a actual suspect, the information was shared within "40 minutes" with law enforcement partners, including the Joint Terrorism Task Forces, which includes the U.S. Capitol Police, the law enforcement agency that led the failed response.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 23:15:59   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
moldyoldy wrote:
The word went out.
Trump was dancing a jig watching it on tv.

During a Justice Department briefing, D'Antuono said that while the information could not be attributed to a actual suspect, the information was shared within "40 minutes" with law enforcement partners, including the Joint Terrorism Task Forces, which includes the U.S. Capitol Police, the law enforcement agency that led the failed response.


And where in that article does it say that the President was told about this threat? You still haven't answered that question which is paramount in answering my question that started this thread. As usual, you are dancing a leftist shuffle. An answer that obfuscates this issue.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 23:17:55   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
dtucker300 wrote:
If the FBI knew the day before that a massive demonstration to be followed by violence aimed at lawmakers and the Capitol was planned on Jan. 6th, did they bother to tell the President? If they didn't, why not? They could have told President Trump and recommend to him and his staff that he chooses and tempers his words more carefully at the rally so that nothing could be construed by his supporters as tacit approval to breach the Capitol. The FBI shares more blame than any branch of the government, including the Capitol Police and Metropolitan PD for downplaying the risk and not taking adequate precautions. Maybe the deep state wanted this even more than the right-wing demonstrators attacking the Capitol. For what purpose? The actions of the FBI were unconscionable.
If the FBI knew the day before that a massive demo... (show quote)


Still trying to excuse trump? Ask why he didn't pay attention to his daily security briefings, or, I should say, why he didn't attend his daily briefings or read the printed material.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 23:33:41   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Still trying to excuse trump? Ask why he didn't pay attention to his daily security briefings, or, I should say, why he didn't attend his daily briefings or read the printed material.


Where has it been said he was informed through the DNI? Or that it was in his daily security briefing? Or that he didn't have a briefing that day? Or that he didn't attend a briefing that day? Or that the Secret Service was informed? Or that the Secret service bothered to inform him? Just asking. So far no one has answered. Just more leftist dancing around the question to obfuscate the issue. That's the problem with leftists. They never answer anything directly. They always try to deflect, project, and change the question.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 04:09:25   #
Jlw
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Where has it been said he was informed through the DNI? Or that it was in his daily security briefing? Or that he didn't have a briefing that day? Or that he didn't attend a briefing that day? Or that the Secret Service was informed? Or that the Secret service bothered to inform him? Just asking. So far no one has answered. Just more leftist dancing around the question to obfuscate the issue. That's the problem with leftists. They never answer anything directly. They always try to deflect, project, and change the question.
Where has it been said he was informed through the... (show quote)


That's why I like to read the lefties posts, it's like watching the comedy show

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 07:39:03   #
moldyoldy
 
dtucker300 wrote:
And where in that article does it say that the President was told about this threat? You still haven't answered that question which is paramount in answering my question that started this thread. As usual, you are dancing a leftist shuffle. An answer that obfuscates this issue.


Trump was instigating the insurrection. We have not heard from any department leaders because they have been gagged.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 11:15:56   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Trump was instigating the insurrection. We have not heard from any department leaders because they have been gagged.


Who cares about dept. heads. You're still dancing around giving an answer to the original question. Nowhere in the article does it say the FBI contacted President Trump, or his staff, or the DNI about the potential threat of unrest. No one has presented evidence to dispute what I am asking. If there was any you would have quoted it with a link to the source.

Your Honor, I request permission to treat these trolls as hostile witnesses!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 11:24:56   #
moldyoldy
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Who cares about dept. heads. You're still dancing around giving an answer to the original question. Nowhere in the article does it say the FBI contacted President Trump, or his staff, or the DNI about the potential threat of unrest. No one has presented evidence to dispute what I am asking. If there was any you would have quoted it with a link to the source.

Your Honor, I request permission to treat these trolls as hostile witnesses!


The fbi did a threat assessment and published a report. For some strange reason the head of the fbi has not been allowed to speak publicly. So the trump cover up is partially working. Not that it matters, trump incited the riot.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 11:27:37   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Jlw wrote:
That's why I like to read the lefties posts, it's like watching the comedy show


It would be funnier if it wasn't serious. The left operates on emotion rather than reason. They can't argue facts because they don't have any to support their position. They have to resort to labeling conservatives as right-wingers so that they can feel justified to call us racists and all the rest.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 13:23:59   #
PeterS
 
dtucker300 wrote:
If the FBI knew the day before that a massive demonstration to be followed by violence aimed at lawmakers and the Capitol was planned on Jan. 6th, did they bother to tell the President? If they didn't, why not? They could have told President Trump and recommend to him and his staff that he chooses and tempers his words more carefully at the rally so that nothing could be construed by his supporters as tacit approval to breach the Capitol. The FBI shares more blame than any branch of the government, including the Capitol Police and Metropolitan PD for downplaying the risk and not taking adequate precautions. Maybe the deep state wanted this even more than the right-wing demonstrators attacking the Capitol. For what purpose? The actions of the FBI were unconscionable.
If the FBI knew the day before that a massive demo... (show quote)

So now you are blaming the FBI for not attempting to control the president? Maybe playing the blame game is what's unconscionable...

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 13:37:44   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
PeterS wrote:
So now you are blaming the FBI for not attempting to control the president? Maybe playing the blame game is what's unconscionable...


Putting words in my mouth. I'm not blaming the FBI. I'm asking, "What did the President know, and when did he know it?" Sound familiar? I sure you'll recognize it. I'm not so sure about many others.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.