One Political Plaza - Home of politics
300K Ballots never processed by USPS
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 12, 2021 13:09:48   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Forensic Analyst Claims 300K Mail-In Ballots Fraudulent in Key State, Never Process By USPS
January 12, 2021
Joe Biden may have been determined by the electoral votes as the next president of the United States, but the fight for election integrity and showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that the presidential election was not legitimate is far from over.

President Trump has dropped remaining lawsuits in Georgia, but there are still other lawsuits that are still going on and there are still investigations still being performed and there is still plenty of evidence that already exists.

One of the people behind analyzing the ballots is Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer recently did an interview with former CIO operations officer Charles "Sam" Faddis and was discussing some of the developments in the election.

Ground Truth host Sam Faddis talks with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, pattern recognition specialist and inventor, about allegations of election fraud and how Jovan’s technology has the capability to resolve the controversy surrounding mail-in ballots in the recent Presidential election.

All over the country, we hear allegations of vast numbers of ballots that simply appeared at counting centers. Jovan explains how he can review these ballots en masse and tell us conclusively whether or not they are real and whether they were ever even mailed.

Among the many explosive revelations Jovan makes are that there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 300,000 mail-in ballots that were counted in Pennsylvania and yet do not show up anywhere in the Postal Service tracking system as having been processed. On the face of it, that is 300,000 ballots that seem to have appeared out of thin-air. Joe Biden’s margin of victory in Pennsylvania, as currently tabulated, is slightly over 80,000 votes.

I think the most important thing going forward is doing something to get us past this idea of elections always being rigged. We as Americans MUST have confidence in our elections. We may not like the result of the election, but we must have confidence that the result is genuine and not a result of one party stacking the deck.

The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author of the article and not necessarily shared or endorsed by SteadfastClash.com

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 13:16:52   #
Carol Kelly
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Forensic Analyst Claims 300K Mail-In Ballots Fraudulent in Key State, Never Process By USPS
January 12, 2021
Joe Biden may have been determined by the electoral votes as the next president of the United States, but the fight for election integrity and showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that the presidential election was not legitimate is far from over.

President Trump has dropped remaining lawsuits in Georgia, but there are still other lawsuits that are still going on and there are still investigations still being performed and there is still plenty of evidence that already exists.

One of the people behind analyzing the ballots is Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer recently did an interview with former CIO operations officer Charles "Sam" Faddis and was discussing some of the developments in the election.

Ground Truth host Sam Faddis talks with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, pattern recognition specialist and inventor, about allegations of election fraud and how Jovan’s technology has the capability to resolve the controversy surrounding mail-in ballots in the recent Presidential election.

All over the country, we hear allegations of vast numbers of ballots that simply appeared at counting centers. Jovan explains how he can review these ballots en masse and tell us conclusively whether or not they are real and whether they were ever even mailed.

Among the many explosive revelations Jovan makes are that there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 300,000 mail-in ballots that were counted in Pennsylvania and yet do not show up anywhere in the Postal Service tracking system as having been processed. On the face of it, that is 300,000 ballots that seem to have appeared out of thin-air. Joe Biden’s margin of victory in Pennsylvania, as currently tabulated, is slightly over 80,000 votes.

I think the most important thing going forward is doing something to get us past this idea of elections always being rigged. We as Americans MUST have confidence in our elections. We may not like the result of the election, but we must have confidence that the result is genuine and not a result of one party stacking the deck.

The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author of the article and not necessarily shared or endorsed by SteadfastClash.com

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Forensic Analyst Claims 300K Mail-In Ballots Fraud... (show quote)


I believe this because as Ive said here before, the USPS is deep in the grip of those among us who are estranged. The USPS is a private business not US at all and sent out postcards proclaiming that Mail In Ballots were the same as Absentee Ballots. I know because we received one in our mailbox. Not the same thing at all. And since I had been harping on this subject on OPP, I think they spy on us. I do not use an assumed name.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 14:34:37   #
kemmer
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I believe this because as Ive said here before, the USPS is deep in the grip of those among us who are estranged. The USPS is a private business not US at all and sent out postcards proclaiming that Mail In Ballots were the same as Absentee Ballots. I know because we received one in our mailbox. Not the same thing at all. And since I had been harping on this subject on OPP, I think they spy on us. I do not use an assumed name.

Oh stop it! Trump put DeJoy in charge of the USPS in order to wreck it so mail in ballots would get lost, but DeJoy got caught and failed.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 14:38:55   #
woodguru
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Forensic Analyst Claims 300K Mail-In Ballots Fraudulent in Key State, Never Process By USPS
January 12, 2021
Joe Biden may have been determined by the electoral votes as the next president of the United States, but the fight for election integrity and showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that the presidential election was not legitimate is far from over.

President Trump has dropped remaining lawsuits in Georgia, but there are still other lawsuits that are still going on and there are still investigations still being performed and there is still plenty of evidence that already exists.

One of the people behind analyzing the ballots is Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer recently did an interview with former CIO operations officer Charles "Sam" Faddis and was discussing some of the developments in the election.

Ground Truth host Sam Faddis talks with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, pattern recognition specialist and inventor, about allegations of election fraud and how Jovan’s technology has the capability to resolve the controversy surrounding mail-in ballots in the recent Presidential election.

All over the country, we hear allegations of vast numbers of ballots that simply appeared at counting centers. Jovan explains how he can review these ballots en masse and tell us conclusively whether or not they are real and whether they were ever even mailed.

Among the many explosive revelations Jovan makes are that there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 300,000 mail-in ballots that were counted in Pennsylvania and yet do not show up anywhere in the Postal Service tracking system as having been processed. On the face of it, that is 300,000 ballots that seem to have appeared out of thin-air. Joe Biden’s margin of victory in Pennsylvania, as currently tabulated, is slightly over 80,000 votes.

I think the most important thing going forward is doing something to get us past this idea of elections always being rigged. We as Americans MUST have confidence in our elections. We may not like the result of the election, but we must have confidence that the result is genuine and not a result of one party stacking the deck.

The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author of the article and not necessarily shared or endorsed by SteadfastClash.com

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Forensic Analyst Claims 300K Mail-In Ballots Fraud... (show quote)


The reality is that these were votes stolen from Biden, everyone knows the mail ins favored him...come on, you trying to rewrite the reality?

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 14:41:05   #
woodguru
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I believe this because as Ive said here before, the USPS is deep in the grip of those among us who are estranged. The USPS is a private business not US at all and sent out postcards proclaiming that Mail In Ballots were the same as Absentee Ballots. I know because we received one in our mailbox. Not the same thing at all. And since I had been harping on this subject on OPP, I think they spy on us. I do not use an assumed name.


You are really surprising me how far from reality and facts you have strayed...mail in is the same as absentee, handled the same way

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 14:49:58   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
kemmer wrote:
Oh stop it! Trump put DeJoy in charge of the USPS in order to wreck it so mail in ballots would get lost, but DeJoy got caught and failed.


You aren't that uninformed, are you? Pathetic.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 14:58:51   #
kemmer
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
You aren't that uninformed, are you? Pathetic.

Obviously far more informed than you are.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 15:28:03   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
kemmer wrote:
Obviously far more informed than you are.


You sure aren't.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 15:36:52   #
ChJoe
 
woodguru wrote:
You are really surprising me how far from reality and facts you have strayed...mail in is the same as absentee, handled the same way


Mail in is NOT the same thing as absentee. To vote absentee, one must request a ballot. One must be registered and the signatures on the registration must match the ballot. The way they did mail in was to flood the nation with blank ballots. Some people got many ballots. Ballots were sent out for all on the voter rolls whether alive or not. It was ripe for fraud. The Biden folk know this and have taken advantage of it. That is why the mail in ballots favored Biden. In some precincts, 100% were for Biden. And funny how they showed up in the wee hours of the night, too!

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 23:52:08   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
I believe this because as Ive said here before, the USPS is deep in the grip of those among us who are estranged. The USPS is a private business not US at all and sent out postcards proclaiming that Mail In Ballots were the same as Absentee Ballots. I know because we received one in our mailbox. Not the same thing at all. And since I had been harping on this subject on OPP, I think they spy on us. I do not use an assumed name.


CK: The real problem with the USPS it is union controlled and have become very political!

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 23:54:59   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
ChJoe wrote:
Mail in is NOT the same thing as absentee. To vote absentee, one must request a ballot. One must be registered and the signatures on the registration must match the ballot. The way they did mail in was to flood the nation with blank ballots. Some people got many ballots. Ballots were sent out for all on the voter rolls whether alive or not. It was ripe for fraud. The Biden folk know this and have taken advantage of it. That is why the mail in ballots favored Biden. In some precincts, 100% were for Biden. And funny how they showed up in the wee hours of the night, too!
Mail in is NOT the same thing as absentee. To vot... (show quote)


ChJoe: Washington State stole two elections with mail-ins 2000 and 2004 even after the Republicans won the election and two recounts! Low and behold a vehicle shows up with ballots in the trunk and swings the elections by less than two digits!!!

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 00:00:41   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
woodguru wrote:
You are really surprising me how far from reality and facts you have strayed...mail in is the same as absentee, handled the same way


woodie: No it is not! As a retired Veteran I had to sign many an affidavit to prove and demand the absentee; just like they do today in person! Mail-ins were just shotgun to joe public with no validations what-so-ever! The miscreants even did run-a-rounds on their Republican controlled Congresses, and illegally approved the measure against State and Federal law!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 00:02:15   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
kemmer wrote:
Oh stop it! Trump put DeJoy in charge of the USPS in order to wreck it so mail in ballots would get lost, but DeJoy got caught and failed.


kemmer: Just put a stopper up your arse or anal pore!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 09:30:03   #
jelun
 
This was reported months ago. The USPs refused a judge's order, Emmet G. Sullivan, to do a sweep of 12 processing centers for votes to go to 15 different states. Who was in charge of the USPS? Who made clear before Congress that what he considered efficiency was more important than any fear that the election would be impacted? That's right! Trump's pick... Postmaster General Louis DeJoy.
There you have your corruption.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/11/03/election-ballot-delays-usps/



ldsuttonjr wrote:
Forensic Analyst Claims 300K Mail-In Ballots Fraudulent in Key State, Never Process By USPS
January 12, 2021
Joe Biden may have been determined by the electoral votes as the next president of the United States, but the fight for election integrity and showing beyond a shadow of a doubt that the presidential election was not legitimate is far from over.

President Trump has dropped remaining lawsuits in Georgia, but there are still other lawsuits that are still going on and there are still investigations still being performed and there is still plenty of evidence that already exists.

One of the people behind analyzing the ballots is Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer recently did an interview with former CIO operations officer Charles "Sam" Faddis and was discussing some of the developments in the election.

Ground Truth host Sam Faddis talks with Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, pattern recognition specialist and inventor, about allegations of election fraud and how Jovan’s technology has the capability to resolve the controversy surrounding mail-in ballots in the recent Presidential election.

All over the country, we hear allegations of vast numbers of ballots that simply appeared at counting centers. Jovan explains how he can review these ballots en masse and tell us conclusively whether or not they are real and whether they were ever even mailed.

Among the many explosive revelations Jovan makes are that there are somewhere in the neighborhood of 300,000 mail-in ballots that were counted in Pennsylvania and yet do not show up anywhere in the Postal Service tracking system as having been processed. On the face of it, that is 300,000 ballots that seem to have appeared out of thin-air. Joe Biden’s margin of victory in Pennsylvania, as currently tabulated, is slightly over 80,000 votes.







I think the most important thing going forward is doing something to get us past this idea of elections always being rigged. We as Americans MUST have confidence in our elections. We may not like the result of the election, but we must have confidence that the result is genuine and not a result of one party stacking the deck.

The views and opinions expressed here are solely those of the author of the article and not necessarily shared or endorsed by SteadfastClash.com

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.
Forensic Analyst Claims 300K Mail-In Ballots Fraud... (show quote)

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 09:32:57   #
jelun
 
woodguru wrote:
The reality is that these were votes stolen from Biden, everyone knows the mail ins favored him...come on, you trying to rewrite the reality?


Of course ld is rewriting any fact that s/he thinks can be done successfully.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.