One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Tell me, did they reset the COVID death toll back to zero on January 1?
Jan 12, 2021 11:55:54   #
Parky60 Loc: Champaign, IL
 
Tell me, did they reset the COVID death toll back to zero on January 1? The tracking of every cause of death is done on an annual basis such as there are “x” amount of deaths from diabetes annually. Yet COVIDs toll keeps accumulating. Why is that? WAKE UP! It’s because they want to keep stoking the flames of fear! Do they say OMG, we’ve accumulated millions of deaths from diabetes? NO! Yet, they’re accumulating deaths from COVID and reporting it like it’s annul deaths. Mark my words, they have NO intention of setting it back to zero.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 12:11:02   #
11Bravo
 
Parky60 wrote:
Tell me, did they reset the COVID death toll back to zero on January 1? The tracking of every cause of death is done on an annual basis such as there are “x” amount of deaths from diabetes annually. Yet COVIDs toll keeps accumulating. Why is that? WAKE UP! It’s because they want to keep stoking the flames of fear! Do they say OMG, we’ve accumulated millions of deaths from diabetes? NO! Yet, they’re accumulating deaths from COVID and reporting it like it’s annul deaths. Mark my words, they have NO intention of setting it back to zero.
Tell me, did they reset the COVID death toll back ... (show quote)


The 24/7 fear factory never stops. They should fear EO13848 which is coming soon. Stay tuned.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 19:09:17   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Parky60 wrote:
Tell me, did they reset the COVID death toll back to zero on January 1? The tracking of every cause of death is done on an annual basis such as there are “x” amount of deaths from diabetes annually. Yet COVIDs toll keeps accumulating. Why is that? WAKE UP! It’s because they want to keep stoking the flames of fear! Do they say OMG, we’ve accumulated millions of deaths from diabetes? NO! Yet, they’re accumulating deaths from COVID and reporting it like it’s annul deaths. Mark my words, they have NO intention of setting it back to zero.
Tell me, did they reset the COVID death toll back ... (show quote)


Pandemics sort of work that way... If they last longer than a year...

It's sad that you can't differentiate between diabetes and plague...

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 19:11:00   #
ChJoe
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Pandemics sort of work that way... If they last longer than a year...

It's sad that you can't differentiate between diabetes and plague...


H1N1 has been going on since 2008. Any numbers on that one??

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 19:16:20   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
ChJoe wrote:
H1N1 has been going on since 2008. Any numbers on that one??


You can check the CDC...

Seeing as how it's no longer classified as a pandemic, I doubt they keep a total...

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 13:02:12   #
ChJoe
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
You can check the CDC...

Seeing as how it's no longer classified as a pandemic, I doubt they keep a total...


Show me where they down graded it to just another disease that kills 20,000 to 60,000 per year in just the US alone.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 19:22:04   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
ChJoe wrote:
Show me where they down graded it to just another disease that kills 20,000 to 60,000 per year in just the US alone.


It's lumped in with other flu viruses now... As are the deaths...

| Reply
 
 
Jan 15, 2021 19:41:13   #
ChJoe
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
It's lumped in with other flu viruses now... As are the deaths...


By definition is is still a pandemic only down graded for political considerations. It continues to kill yearly on a world wide basis. It's vaccines are still only 30 to 60% effective an have to be continually tweaked to be effective. It also is more prevalent in the young. Vaccine wise, it is certainly NOT lumped in with other flu viruses.

| Reply
Jan 15, 2021 20:28:51   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
ChJoe wrote:
By definition is is still a pandemic only down graded for political considerations. It continues to kill yearly on a world wide basis. It's vaccines are still only 30 to 60% effective an have to be continually tweaked to be effective. It also is more prevalent in the young. Vaccine wise, it is certainly NOT lumped in with other flu viruses.


To date it has failed to kill in a decade as many people as covid has killed in a year...

We continue to monitor it,along with all diseases, but it is no longer considered an epidemic...

| Reply
Jan 16, 2021 12:35:28   #
ChJoe
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
To date it has failed to kill in a decade as many people as covid has killed in a year...

We continue to monitor it,along with all diseases, but it is no longer considered an epidemic...


2009 -2021 = 12 years. At 20,000 to 60,000 in the USA alone, that is how many? 160,000 to 500,000? And that is just the USA with no requirement for reporting flu deaths as we have with Covid which has been show to be about 30% higher than it actually is. And there is a vaccine for the flu.

So, I think flu is highly under rated and Covid is highly over rated and, flu kills young people.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.