One Political Plaza - Home of politics
FBI Warns "Armed Protest" are Being Planned in All 50 States Ahead of Inauguration Day.
Jan 12, 2021 02:23:52   #
Radiance3
 
NEWS JANUARY 11, 2021
FBI warns 'armed protests' are being planned in all 50 states ahead of Inauguration Day
'A huge uprising'
Photo by ROBERTO SCHMIDT/AFP via Getty Images
PHIL SHIVER

The FBI is warning that armed protests are being planned at state capitols across the country in advance of Inauguration Day.
POLL: Do you have hope for 2021?

What are the details?
In a Monday bulletin obtained by ABC News, the federal law enforcement agency stated: "Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January."
The news was first reported by ABC News investigative reporter Aaron Katersky, who said that in recent days the FBI has received the information about an undisclosed group calling for the "storming" of state, local and federal government buildings in the event President Trump is removed from office before Jan. 20.

In a follow-up tweet, Katersky noted that the FBI has also "received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January."
"They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur," he said, per the bulletin.

Federal law enforcement agencies have reportedly advised state police departments to be on high alert and bolster their security forces at government buildings to guard against potential attacks.

The armed protests are expected to mimic the riot that took place in Washington, D.C., last Wednesday, when pro-Trump agitators breached security perimeters and invaded the U.S. Capitol.

So far, five people have died as a result of the shocking incident, including one Capitol Police officer who was struck in the head during a confrontation with rioters. About 60 officers were injured in the siege, with more than a dozen hospitalized.
What else?

On Monday, House Democrats formally introduced a single article of impeachment against President Trump, arguing that he "willfully incited violence against the government" by maintaining the presidential election was fraudulent and rousing supporters to protest its certification.

Just before the storming of the Capitol last Wednesday, Trump delivered a speech to hundreds of thousands of supporters who were gathered in Washington, D.C., in protest of the election results. In the speech, he charged supporters to march over "to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard," though he never ordered them to be physically violent. He implied that he would accompany his supporters, but did not do so. (Note-The protest is part of their constitutional rights)


In the wake of the Capitol siege, however, Democrats have placed blame for the violence squarely on Trump's shoulders and have called for him to be removed from office. Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) even gave the president an ultimatum: Resign immediately or face impeachment.


There are 75 million voters whose votes were disenfranchised . Had the Supreme Court acted prudently on their responsibilities by looking at the massive evidences of fraud, when presented, and made prudent judgement, this massive protest could have been avoided. They refused and dismissed the case without looking at any one of the evidence presented. Their rights and voices were not heard.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 06:33:31   #
Lonewolf
 
Radiance3 wrote:
NEWS JANUARY 11, 2021
FBI warns 'armed protests' are being planned in all 50 states ahead of Inauguration Day
'A huge uprising'
Photo by ROBERTO SCHMIDT/AFP via Getty Images
PHIL SHIVER

The FBI is warning that armed protests are being planned at state capitols across the country in advance of Inauguration Day.
POLL: Do you have hope for 2021?

What are the details?
In a Monday bulletin obtained by ABC News, the federal law enforcement agency stated: "Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January."
The news was first reported by ABC News investigative reporter Aaron Katersky, who said that in recent days the FBI has received the information about an undisclosed group calling for the "storming" of state, local and federal government buildings in the event President Trump is removed from office before Jan. 20.

In a follow-up tweet, Katersky noted that the FBI has also "received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January."
"They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur," he said, per the bulletin.

Federal law enforcement agencies have reportedly advised state police departments to be on high alert and bolster their security forces at government buildings to guard against potential attacks.

The armed protests are expected to mimic the riot that took place in Washington, D.C., last Wednesday, when pro-Trump agitators breached security perimeters and invaded the U.S. Capitol.

So far, five people have died as a result of the shocking incident, including one Capitol Police officer who was struck in the head during a confrontation with rioters. About 60 officers were injured in the siege, with more than a dozen hospitalized.
What else?

On Monday, House Democrats formally introduced a single article of impeachment against President Trump, arguing that he "willfully incited violence against the government" by maintaining the presidential election was fraudulent and rousing supporters to protest its certification.

Just before the storming of the Capitol last Wednesday, Trump delivered a speech to hundreds of thousands of supporters who were gathered in Washington, D.C., in protest of the election results. In the speech, he charged supporters to march over "to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard," though he never ordered them to be physically violent. He implied that he would accompany his supporters, but did not do so. (Note-The protest is part of their constitutional rights)


In the wake of the Capitol siege, however, Democrats have placed blame for the violence squarely on Trump's shoulders and have called for him to be removed from office. Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) even gave the president an ultimatum: Resign immediately or face impeachment.


There are 75 million voters whose votes were disenfranchised . Had the Supreme Court acted prudently on their responsibilities by looking at the massive evidences of fraud, when presented, and made prudent judgement, this massive protest could have been avoided. They refused and dismissed the case without looking at any one of the evidence presented. Their rights and voices were not heard.
NEWS JANUARY 11, 2021 br FBI warns 'armed protests... (show quote)


Tratior trump lost by 10 Million votes what about those voters

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 06:33:51   #
Jlw
 
😁

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 08:56:19   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Radiance3 wrote:
NEWS JANUARY 11, 2021
FBI warns 'armed protests' are being planned in all 50 states ahead of Inauguration Day
'A huge uprising'
Photo by ROBERTO SCHMIDT/AFP via Getty Images
PHIL SHIVER

The FBI is warning that armed protests are being planned at state capitols across the country in advance of Inauguration Day.
POLL: Do you have hope for 2021?

What are the details?
In a Monday bulletin obtained by ABC News, the federal law enforcement agency stated: "Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January."
The news was first reported by ABC News investigative reporter Aaron Katersky, who said that in recent days the FBI has received the information about an undisclosed group calling for the "storming" of state, local and federal government buildings in the event President Trump is removed from office before Jan. 20.

In a follow-up tweet, Katersky noted that the FBI has also "received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January."
"They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur," he said, per the bulletin.

Federal law enforcement agencies have reportedly advised state police departments to be on high alert and bolster their security forces at government buildings to guard against potential attacks.

The armed protests are expected to mimic the riot that took place in Washington, D.C., last Wednesday, when pro-Trump agitators breached security perimeters and invaded the U.S. Capitol.

So far, five people have died as a result of the shocking incident, including one Capitol Police officer who was struck in the head during a confrontation with rioters. About 60 officers were injured in the siege, with more than a dozen hospitalized.
What else?

On Monday, House Democrats formally introduced a single article of impeachment against President Trump, arguing that he "willfully incited violence against the government" by maintaining the presidential election was fraudulent and rousing supporters to protest its certification.

Just before the storming of the Capitol last Wednesday, Trump delivered a speech to hundreds of thousands of supporters who were gathered in Washington, D.C., in protest of the election results. In the speech, he charged supporters to march over "to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make their voices heard," though he never ordered them to be physically violent. He implied that he would accompany his supporters, but did not do so. (Note-The protest is part of their constitutional rights)


In the wake of the Capitol siege, however, Democrats have placed blame for the violence squarely on Trump's shoulders and have called for him to be removed from office. Democratic Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) even gave the president an ultimatum: Resign immediately or face impeachment.


There are 75 million voters whose votes were disenfranchised . Had the Supreme Court acted prudently on their responsibilities by looking at the massive evidences of fraud, when presented, and made prudent judgement, this massive protest could have been avoided. They refused and dismissed the case without looking at any one of the evidence presented. Their rights and voices were not heard.
NEWS JANUARY 11, 2021 br FBI warns 'armed protests... (show quote)



| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 10:11:59   #
vernon
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Tratior trump lost by 10 Million votes what about those voters


9million of them have been dead for 150 years and can't be counted in an honest vote. Of course you know in an honest vote biden lost by 10 million votes. Another election stolen from the people of America.

| Reply
Jan 12, 2021 10:25:57   #
Radiance3
 
vernon wrote:
9million of them have been dead for 150 years and can't be counted in an honest vote. Of course you know in an honest vote biden lost by 10 million votes. Another election stolen from the people of America.


==================
Don't talk to me, please. I don't admit liars. You are twisting the facts. It if Biden the crook who've got 12 million dead voters. Please don't do that again to me.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2021 12:05:48   #
jimjd18495
 
Trump won by a historic landslide. Even the democrats admit it, now that they have gotten away with the greatest political coup in history. Drink the cool-aid all you want. Not only is it mathematically impossible for China Joe to have won, it defies common sense. Who would believe that the weakest candidate ever presented to the American people for president, defeated the the most popular president in modern history...From his basement. Never in history has a candidate for ANYTHING won an election with a "Hide In The Basement Until It's over" campaign strategy. Biden is ILLEGITIMENT. Now let's talk about Pedo Joe's dementia. He isn't fit to hold office. That is an inarguable fact. Then there was the pressor where he told the world he had the most inclusive voter scheme ever devised. (That may be the only truth he ever told).

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.