One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
1.19.21: We Will Come in Numbers that no standing army or police agency can match...
Page <<first <prev 3 of 3
Jan 12, 2021 19:10:52   #
Sicilianthing
 
drlarrygino wrote:
My hunch is that he won't walk and it could be like the 4th of July fireworks is about to begin. I don't think Trump is in a charitable mood to have the presidency stolen from him and I know us Patriots aren't in a charitable mood either.


>>>

Looks like he already spoke this morning from the wall...so I haven’t heard if he’s going to speak again tonight, idk...

Do you know anything ?

Jan 12, 2021 19:35:39   #
drlarrygino
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Looks like he already spoke this morning from the wall...so I haven’t heard if he’s going to speak again tonight, idk...

Do you know anything ?


I heard where Trump may have signed the Insurrection Act but had to give a deal to the mitary brass to get them to act. Everything seems to be a deal in D.C. I heard the Generals actually wanted a war with China!!! Big bucks with military hardware. The Chinese have been building up a large
complete aircraft carrier fleet and have been buiding 1 aircraft carrier unit every year. The generals feel like they need to take out the manufacturing plant of these fleets. This of course is talk at this point but we shall see.

Jan 12, 2021 19:53:39   #
Sicilianthing
 
drlarrygino wrote:
I heard where Trump may have signed the Insurrection Act but had to give a deal to the mitary brass to get them to act. Everything seems to be a deal in D.C. I heard the Generals actually wanted a war with China!!! Big bucks with military hardware. The Chinese have been building up a large
complete aircraft carrier fleet and have been buiding 1 aircraft carrier unit every year. The generals feel like they need to take out the manufacturing plant of these fleets. This of course is talk at this point but we shall see.
I heard where Trump may have signed the Insurrecti... (show quote)


>>>

I heard that too but I’m referring to if Trump is going to speak tonight or tomorrow and give his walkway speech.

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 19:57:00   #
drlarrygino
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

I heard that too but I’m referring to if Trump is going to speak tonight or tomorrow and give his walkway speech.


Have not heard anything Sici.

Jan 12, 2021 20:31:11   #
Sicilianthing
 
drlarrygino wrote:
Have not heard anything Sici.


>>>

Trump failed,
Never signed anything
The deep state with all the technological tricks available to the FBI and CIA put Trump in CHECKMATE!

Page <<first <prev 3 of 3
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.