One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
1.19.21: We Will Come in Numbers that no standing army or police agency can match...
Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
Jan 12, 2021 00:00:05   #
Sicilianthing
 
dtucker300 wrote:
The article starts by referring to Trump supporters descending on DC. Maybe Trump declared the State of Emergency because of what happened last Wednesday.

Just what do you hope to achieve? Surely not to put Trump back in the Presidency? Seems he has made his intentions pretty clear at this point.


>>>

Lots of things are spinning out of control and since Trump waited to long to call for Insurrection it looks like MAGA militias are loading up and heading out to answer the call to put down the threat and remove all the traitors from all offices.

I call it

Too little
Too late
Too bad

Jan 12, 2021 00:02:45   #
Sicilianthing
 
dtucker300 wrote:
I almost wish the Democrats would pick AOC, or anyone else, for Speaker over Pelosi. Can't wait until that lying witch is gone. Watched her on 60 Minutes last night. She is crafty alright. Know every right thing to say and has Leslie Stahl practically eating from her hand.


>>>

She’s a life long traitor in the People’s house.

Looks like it’s all going to burn now sadly, pray not.

Prepare you and your loved ones for the 2nd American Revolution!

Jan 12, 2021 00:07:12   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

She’s a life long traitor in the People’s house.

Looks like it’s all going to burn now sadly, pray not.

Prepare you and your loved ones for the 2nd American Revolution!


I hate to draw parallels to the French Revolution, but I think Marie Antoinette has what is coming to her.

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 00:12:17   #
Sicilianthing
 
dtucker300 wrote:
I hate to draw parallels to the French Revolution, but I think Marie Antoinette has what is coming to her.


>>>

Sadly

Jan 12, 2021 00:58:19   #
kemmer
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
Right Wing “Extremists” Plan To Descend Upon DC Again For Biden’s Inauguration
WRITTEN BY: MAC SLAVOPUBLISHED ON: JANUARY 11, 2021

Some supporters of Donald Trump will once again descend upon the Capitol on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration. There will be protests against Biden’s inauguration as the evidence of voting irregularities continue to surface.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation’s resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who went to the capitol on January 6th as “heroes.”

According to NBC News, censorship is necessary because people are rallying against corruption in the government.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms, and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot.

Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd. –NBC News

They are setting the stage for the takedown of communications and massive censorship campaigns that have already begun.

“There is growing concern that violent extremists are emboldened by the breach of the Capitol, which means the clock is ticking on taking down the most influential incites of violence before they act again,” said Frank Figliuzzi, former FBI assistant director and NBC News national security analyst.

Brace yourselves:

Things are going to continue to get more divisive and the rhetoric won’t stop.

Stay prepared and alert. Watch these headlines and understand what the media is doing. This is all about the division and it is not going to get better after Biden’s inauguration. This will not end until we wake up en mass and stop allowing ourselves to be ruled by the few.

Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo
Right Wing “Extremists” Plan To Descend Upon DC Ag... (show quote)

The Proud Boys/Q-anon suicide squad. They showed their terrorist depravity Wednesday the 6th.

Jan 12, 2021 01:04:24   #
Sicilianthing
 
kemmer wrote:
The Proud Boys/Q-anon suicide squad. They showed their terrorist depravity Wednesday the 6th.


>>>

Agent provocateurs were in legions mixed in with the crowds.

Try to put your mind in that scenario see if you can fathom the chaos for a specific set of goals to benefit the Deep state by blaming everything on Trump and MAGA conservatives.

You bore me, I don’t need to explain this bullcrap to you!

Jan 12, 2021 11:07:35   #
kemmer
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Agent provocateurs were in legions mixed in with the crowds.

Funny that only Trump slugs say that.
Quote:
Try to put your mind in that scenario see if you can fathom the chaos for a specific set of goals to benefit the Deep state by blaming everything on Trump and MAGA conservatives.

Trumpish lies just get crazier and crazier as Biden's inauguration day gets closer.
Quote:
You bore me, I don’t need to explain this bullcrap to you!

Exactly! Everything you say is bullcrap and needs no explanation.

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 17:17:50   #
drlarrygino
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
Right Wing “Extremists” Plan To Descend Upon DC Again For Biden’s Inauguration
WRITTEN BY: MAC SLAVOPUBLISHED ON: JANUARY 11, 2021

Some supporters of Donald Trump will once again descend upon the Capitol on the day of Joe Biden’s inauguration. There will be protests against Biden’s inauguration as the evidence of voting irregularities continue to surface.

“Many of Us will return on January 19, 2021, carrying Our weapons, in support of Our nation’s resolve, towhich [sic] the world will never forget!!! We will come in numbers that no standing army or police agency can match,” wrote a popular Parler user who frequently posts about QAnon, and is being tracked by the Anti-Defamation League.

“Round 2 on January 20th. This time no mercy. I don’t even care about keeping Trump in power. I care about war,” an anonymous person posted on the platform TheDonald.win, which is filled with comments posted by people who lauded those who went to the capitol on January 6th as “heroes.”

According to NBC News, censorship is necessary because people are rallying against corruption in the government.

Parler, Telegram chat rooms, and the platform TheDonald.win were all used to plan and coordinate the Jan. 6 rally that turned into a riot.

Posters explicitly stated their intentions to “occupy” the Capitol. QAnon conspiracy theorists and people associated with militia groups had a visible presence in Wednesday’s crowd. –NBC News

They are setting the stage for the takedown of communications and massive censorship campaigns that have already begun.

“There is growing concern that violent extremists are emboldened by the breach of the Capitol, which means the clock is ticking on taking down the most influential incites of violence before they act again,” said Frank Figliuzzi, former FBI assistant director and NBC News national security analyst.

Brace yourselves:

Things are going to continue to get more divisive and the rhetoric won’t stop.

Stay prepared and alert. Watch these headlines and understand what the media is doing. This is all about the division and it is not going to get better after Biden’s inauguration. This will not end until we wake up en mass and stop allowing ourselves to be ruled by the few.

Article posted with permission from Mac Slavo
Right Wing “Extremists” Plan To Descend Upon DC Ag... (show quote)


So true. It's time for our corrupt government to fear us. The cowards will flee like rats once they see the whites of our eyes and the swollen cephalic veins in our necks.

Jan 12, 2021 17:47:34   #
woodguru
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

We’ll see... but at this point if you get video and pics of Convoys’ heading to D.C. then you’ll know it’s happening.
I feel sorry for the Cops, Guard and Federal Agents who actually show up thinking they’re going to survive this.


I feel sorry for those who believe they are on their side, no sympathy for terrorists willing to kill to take power

Jan 12, 2021 17:49:55   #
woodguru
 
drlarrygino wrote:
So true. It's time for our corrupt government to fear us. The cowards will flee like rats once they see the whites of our eyes and the swollen cephalic veins in our necks.


You have epic delusions, will you be in a group at the front, or is this an armchair warrior speaking? Imagine the surprise in those empty heads when they are met with force and die

Jan 12, 2021 17:50:55   #
woodguru
 
kemmer wrote:
The Proud Boys/Q-anon suicide squad. They showed their terrorist depravity Wednesday the 6th.


Looking more like a duck dynasty brigade

 
 
Jan 12, 2021 18:10:14   #
Sicilianthing
 
drlarrygino wrote:
So true. It's time for our corrupt government to fear us. The cowards will flee like rats once they see the whites of our eyes and the swollen cephalic veins in our necks.


>>>

Noted and it’s just sad to hear what Trump will and won’t say at the Alamo tonight if he even has an exit speech.

He’s going to walk Dr....

I’m extremely disappointed.

Jan 12, 2021 18:11:23   #
Sicilianthing
 
woodguru wrote:
I feel sorry for those who believe they are on their side, no sympathy for terrorists willing to kill to take power


>>>

They are Patriots who are answering the call to honor their oaths and take down a Criminal Enterprise aided n abetted by the FBI and CIA and other Rogue agencies !

You are highly misled on what has happened to our Republic.

Jan 12, 2021 18:24:45   #
drlarrygino
 
woodguru wrote:
You have epic delusions, will you be in a group at the front, or is this an armchair warrior speaking? Imagine the surprise in those empty heads when they are met with force and die


Woody, you are the one who is delusional. With 85 million Patriots against 40 million traitors, your side won't stand a chance. I can already envision Nanny Peeloosli crawling away from the action as 30 lbs of plastic are melted from her body and her hair is messed up since she couldn't have her hair permed at any beauty shop. Shummer, Schitt and ovommit will be pi$$ing in their diapers and Hitlery will wish she had never called any Patriot a deplorable.

Jan 12, 2021 18:29:20   #
drlarrygino
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Noted and it’s just sad to hear what Trump will and won’t say at the Alamo tonight if he even has an exit speech.

He’s going to walk Dr....

I’m extremely disappointed.


My hunch is that he won't walk and it could be like the 4th of July fireworks is about to begin. I don't think Trump is in a charitable mood to have the presidency stolen from him and I know us Patriots aren't in a charitable mood either.

Page <prev 2 of 3 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.