One Political Plaza - Home of politics
How can the population of the U.S. become reunited?
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
Jan 13, 2021 13:31:09   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
See when Obama was in office and then he laughed because he got voted out he secretly I've seen it had recruited and army of his him and be on em and Antigua and they started writing and stuff they product I think they started North Carolina and and they got worst and worst

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 13:34:16   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
meridianlesilie wrote:
See when Obama was in office and then he laughed because he got voted out he secretly I've seen it had recruited and army of his him and be on em and Antigua and they started writing and stuff they product I think they started North Carolina and and they got worst and worst


What?????

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 13:35:04   #
meridianlesilie Loc: mars
 
Anyway George soros is all behind this and actually I've seen it that camala Harris has been bailing out people that Antigua and bill him gotten jail because they are writing and stuff but trump is going to reunite us he is going to be elected again January 20, 2021 if not we are going to be in perell or IN BIG TROUBLE

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 14:23:02   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Here's your exact quote. Show me where you said North Korea.


It's not an existing communist state.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 17:32:09   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Bad Bob wrote:
It's not an existing communist state.


If it is not an existing communist state, then what kind of communist state do you think it is? I suppose you think it is a democracy. Every time you post you just confirm your ignorance for more and more people to see. Are you now at the "save face' portion of your responses because you can't admit you are wrong? Or, are you just plainly DOY-EE, DUH(yeah, that!) a troll. Everyone here knows you are a troll. Are you man enough to admit it, especially to yourself?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 18:20:23   #
working dog
 
Bad Bob wrote:
What countries would that be?


How about cuba?China ?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 19:19:10   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
working dog wrote:
How about cuba?China ?


?Same boat as Russia?

Modern Communism in China

The current constitution was created in 1982 and been continually revised since. The constitution includes many civil rights: free speech, press, worship, the right to trial, and the right to own private property. However, in practice this constitution has widely not been followed. There has been very little done to ensure that new laws instituted follow the constitution. The judicial system does not provide any particular method for review of new laws.

Computer usage in China has exploded. Currently, there are over 210 million internet users and over 400 million mobile phone users. There is a huge increase of the computer users in China, and ethics of technology has become increasingly prominent over the years. In particular, privacy, censorship, public ownership, and work ethic have become series ethical issues.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 19:28:59   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
dtucker300 wrote:
If it is not an existing communist state, then what kind of communist state do you think it is? I suppose you think it is a democracy. Every time you post you just confirm your ignorance for more and more people to see. Are you now at the "save face' portion of your responses because you can't admit you are wrong? Or, are you just plainly DOY-EE, DUH(yeah, that!) a troll. Everyone here knows you are a troll. Are you man enough to admit it, especially to yourself?


com·mu·nism
/ˈkämyəˌnizəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs.

authoritarian governments 2020 https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01QVtdMobMrZ2lgNhI-uVJHCJFV1A%3A1610583836141&ei=HI__X9KECMyc5gLJuoigDg&q=authoritarian+governments+2020&oq=authoritarian+gov&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgEMggIABCxAxDJAzIHCAAQFBCHAjICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyBwgAEBQQhwIyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BAgAEEc6BwgAEMkDEEM6CggAELEDEBQQhwI6BwgAELEDEEM6BQgAELEDOgIILjoKCAAQsQMQgwEQQ1CoyQJY6YADYLChA2gAcAJ4AIABd4gBkQOSAQMzLjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6yAEIwAEB&sclient=psy-ab

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:27:47   #
SWMBO
 
dtucker300 wrote:
What?????


That was my thought when I read the comment too. Perhaps we have a poster who needs to go to bet early and get a better nights sleep.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:36:24   #
SWMBO
 
Bad Bob wrote:
It's not an existing communist state.


Then just what is is? It is a separate country from South Korea, has a different constitution which apparently the political bosses of the country don't follow very well. South Korea is thriving and the people of the country are doing well while their neighbors to the north are starving according to several articles I have seen recently. That is , however normal when a country becomes a Communist state, no matter what the leaders claim or what they label their government as.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 22:04:06   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
SWMBO wrote:
Then just what is is? It is a separate country from South Korea, has a different constitution which apparently the political bosses of the country don't follow very well. South Korea is thriving and the people of the country are doing well while their neighbors to the north are starving according to several articles I have seen recently. That is , however normal when a country becomes a Communist state, no matter what the leaders claim or what they label their government as.


Anything but a Democracy.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2021 19:35:59   #
working dog
 
Bad Bob wrote:
?Same boat as Russia?

Modern Communism in China

The current constitution was created in 1982 and been continually revised since. The constitution includes many civil rights: free speech, press, worship, the right to trial, and the right to own private property. However, in practice this constitution has widely not been followed. There has been very little done to ensure that new laws instituted follow the constitution. The judicial system does not provide any particular method for review of new laws.

Computer usage in China has exploded. Currently, there are over 210 million internet users and over 400 million mobile phone users. There is a huge increase of the computer users in China, and ethics of technology has become increasingly prominent over the years. In particular, privacy, censorship, public ownership, and work ethic have become series ethical issues.
?Same boat as Russia? br br Modern Communism in C... (show quote)

Yes they take the oath of office.And lie when they do it .just like there god obama .How can these people hate this country ,they have become very rich .Tearing it down at the expence of the working class.Most of our so called rulling class has chinas money in there pocket .Very few havent .The tru patriots.are there for the working class .the businesses that keep this country going .Are being forsaken intentionaly to break the small businesses.Dont believe the fachist biden.HE IS THE LEFTS PUPPET.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2021 20:31:08   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
working dog wrote:
Yes they take the oath of office.And lie when they do it .just like there god obama .How can these people hate this country ,they have become very rich .Tearing it down at the expence of the working class.Most of our so called rulling class has chinas money in there pocket .Very few havent .The tru patriots.are there for the working class .the businesses that keep this country going .Are being forsaken intentionaly to break the small businesses.Dont believe the fachist biden.HE IS THE LEFTS PUPPET.
Yes they take the oath of office.And lie when they... (show quote)



| Reply
Jan 17, 2021 17:23:06   #
working dog
 
Only a moron cant see the way this Biden administration is going to head us .Or a communist .Same difference.

| Reply
Jan 17, 2021 18:48:09   #
Unintended Consequences
 
To Everyone on this page: I think you forgot the topic: How can the population of this country be reunited? First we have to stop thinking up nasty names for each other. Second we have to stop repeating stuff we heard about the other side and do some real research. Third we need to talk to real people from the other camp and see what you have in common. I'm sure there are other things we could do.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.