One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Thank You Mister President
Jan 11, 2021 13:27:47   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
I just got this on the Internet. Author unknown

My days on earth are numbered; But before I fade away, there is something important I need to say. It may not be important to anyone else; but it's important to me.

Win, lose or fraud...President Trump. I just want to say thank you for the last four years.

Thank you for making it cool to be an American again.

Thank you for showing us that we don’t need to be under China’s thumb anymore economically, or any other way.

Thank you for one of the strongest economies we’ve ever experienced in my lifetime.

Thank you for all you have done for the minority communities, and the outstanding decrease in the unemployment rate you had.

Thank you for making it feel good to love our country and to be a proud patriot again.

Thank you for supporting our Nation's flag and the men and women who fought for the freedom that stands behind that flag.

Thank you for supporting our nation's law enforcement organizations, and understanding how difficult their job really is.

Thank you for quelling the flood of illegal immigration, and bringing to justice the thousands of criminals that flood brought us.

Thank you for giving corporations a reason to come back to America to make our own products and put Americans back to work.

Thank you for bringing our troops home from endless deployments that presented us with little more than body bags; and for your commitment to strengthen our military.

Thank you for operation warp speed and keeping your promise to bringing the Covid 19 vaccine to us in less than a year.

Thank you for your never-ending attempts at bringing peace to the Middle East and your support for Israel.

Thank you for your Tax relief, and thank you for our energy independence. Most of all though...

THANK YOU for taking a damn rotten job that you never had to take!!

Thank you for caring enough for this country to want to try and make a difference.

Thank you for showing America how little Career Politicians actually work for their constituents; and for showing us how much those politicians despise you for showing America how easy it is to build a great nation, rather than rape her to line their own pockets and stock portfolios.

Thank you for allowing us to experience a President that wasn’t a lifelong politician, but a lifelong American.

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT..... YOU DID YOUR BEST....

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 13:30:42   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I just got this on the Internet. Author unknown

My days on earth are numbered; But before I fade away, there is something important I need to say. It may not be important to anyone else; but it's important to me.

Win, lose or fraud...President Trump. I just want to say thank you for the last four years.

Thank you for making it cool to be an American again.

Thank you for showing us that we don’t need to be under China’s thumb anymore economically, or any other way.

Thank you for one of the strongest economies we’ve ever experienced in my lifetime.

Thank you for all you have done for the minority communities, and the outstanding decrease in the unemployment rate you had.

Thank you for making it feel good to love our country and to be a proud patriot again.

Thank you for supporting our Nation's flag and the men and women who fought for the freedom that stands behind that flag.

Thank you for supporting our nation's law enforcement organizations, and understanding how difficult their job really is.

Thank you for quelling the flood of illegal immigration, and bringing to justice the thousands of criminals that flood brought us.

Thank you for giving corporations a reason to come back to America to make our own products and put Americans back to work.

Thank you for bringing our troops home from endless deployments that presented us with little more than body bags; and for your commitment to strengthen our military.

Thank you for operation warp speed and keeping your promise to bringing the Covid 19 vaccine to us in less than a year.

Thank you for your never-ending attempts at bringing peace to the Middle East and your support for Israel.

Thank you for your Tax relief, and thank you for our energy independence. Most of all though...

THANK YOU for taking a damn rotten job that you never had to take!!

Thank you for caring enough for this country to want to try and make a difference.

Thank you for showing America how little Career Politicians actually work for their constituents; and for showing us how much those politicians despise you for showing America how easy it is to build a great nation, rather than rape her to line their own pockets and stock portfolios.

Thank you for allowing us to experience a President that wasn’t a lifelong politician, but a lifelong American.

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT..... YOU DID YOUR BEST....
I just got this on the Internet. Author unknown br... (show quote)


This is what Delusion looks like, right up to the Bitter End !

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 13:32:51   #
woodguru
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I just got this on the Internet. Author unknown

My days on earth are numbered; But before I fade away, there is something important I need to say. It may not be important to anyone else; but it's important to me.

Win, lose or fraud...President Trump. I just want to say thank you for the last four years.

Thank you for making it cool to be an American again.

Thank you for showing us that we don’t need to be under China’s thumb anymore economically, or any other way.

Thank you for one of the strongest economies we’ve ever experienced in my lifetime.

Thank you for all you have done for the minority communities, and the outstanding decrease in the unemployment rate you had.

Thank you for making it feel good to love our country and to be a proud patriot again.

Thank you for supporting our Nation's flag and the men and women who fought for the freedom that stands behind that flag.

Thank you for supporting our nation's law enforcement organizations, and understanding how difficult their job really is.

Thank you for quelling the flood of illegal immigration, and bringing to justice the thousands of criminals that flood brought us.

Thank you for giving corporations a reason to come back to America to make our own products and put Americans back to work.

Thank you for bringing our troops home from endless deployments that presented us with little more than body bags; and for your commitment to strengthen our military.

Thank you for operation warp speed and keeping your promise to bringing the Covid 19 vaccine to us in less than a year.

Thank you for your never-ending attempts at bringing peace to the Middle East and your support for Israel.

Thank you for your Tax relief, and thank you for our energy independence. Most of all though...

THANK YOU for taking a damn rotten job that you never had to take!!

Thank you for caring enough for this country to want to try and make a difference.

Thank you for showing America how little Career Politicians actually work for their constituents; and for showing us how much those politicians despise you for showing America how easy it is to build a great nation, rather than rape her to line their own pockets and stock portfolios.

Thank you for allowing us to experience a President that wasn’t a lifelong politician, but a lifelong American.

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT..... YOU DID YOUR BEST....
I just got this on the Internet. Author unknown br... (show quote)


Stop regurgitating that same tired crap

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 13:37:52   #
SWMBO
 
woodguru wrote:
Stop regurgitating that same tired crap


It's better than vomiting the same Devils stew that you Marxists do.

NPP

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 14:13:36   #
BBZ Loc: Long Island, NY
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
I just got this on the Internet. Author unknown

My days on earth are numbered; But before I fade away, there is something important I need to say. It may not be important to anyone else; but it's important to me.

Win, lose or fraud...President Trump. I just want to say thank you for the last four years.

Thank you for making it cool to be an American again.

Thank you for showing us that we don’t need to be under China’s thumb anymore economically, or any other way.

Thank you for one of the strongest economies we’ve ever experienced in my lifetime.

Thank you for all you have done for the minority communities, and the outstanding decrease in the unemployment rate you had.

Thank you for making it feel good to love our country and to be a proud patriot again.

Thank you for supporting our Nation's flag and the men and women who fought for the freedom that stands behind that flag.

Thank you for supporting our nation's law enforcement organizations, and understanding how difficult their job really is.

Thank you for quelling the flood of illegal immigration, and bringing to justice the thousands of criminals that flood brought us.

Thank you for giving corporations a reason to come back to America to make our own products and put Americans back to work.

Thank you for bringing our troops home from endless deployments that presented us with little more than body bags; and for your commitment to strengthen our military.

Thank you for operation warp speed and keeping your promise to bringing the Covid 19 vaccine to us in less than a year.

Thank you for your never-ending attempts at bringing peace to the Middle East and your support for Israel.

Thank you for your Tax relief, and thank you for our energy independence. Most of all though...

THANK YOU for taking a damn rotten job that you never had to take!!

Thank you for caring enough for this country to want to try and make a difference.

Thank you for showing America how little Career Politicians actually work for their constituents; and for showing us how much those politicians despise you for showing America how easy it is to build a great nation, rather than rape her to line their own pockets and stock portfolios.

Thank you for allowing us to experience a President that wasn’t a lifelong politician, but a lifelong American.

THANK YOU MR PRESIDENT..... YOU DID YOUR BEST....
I just got this on the Internet. Author unknown br... (show quote)


If you believe this, you are not going to change your mind. But, Trump has divided the country, promoted riots and violence with attacks on BLM and Antifa - they are not the enemy, but groups trying to lessen violence. Trump has alienated other countries leaders, but became friendly with Putin and Kim Jong-un. He failed to act effectively against the covid pandemic, in fact encouraging people not to wear a mask. He and his family have profited greatly by his office. He accuses Democrats of stealing the election, but has tried everything to do the actual stealing, and promoting a violent coup. He will finally be out of office, and unfortunately the damage he inflicted will take a long time to heal. It probably never will, and violence will be the norm.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 14:25:28   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Milosia2 wrote:
This is what Delusion looks like, right up to the Bitter End !


I suppose we should take your word for it. You are an expert on delusion as you seem to walk around in a cloud of delusion all day long.

Logically Right

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 14:26:16   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
woodguru wrote:
Stop regurgitating that same tired crap


Not as long as it is correct. And it is.

Logically Right

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 14:49:55   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
BBZ wrote:
If you believe this, you are not going to change your mind. But, Trump has divided the country, promoted riots and violence with attacks on BLM and Antifa - they are not the enemy, but groups trying to lessen violence. Trump has alienated other countries leaders, but became friendly with Putin and Kim Jong-un. He failed to act effectively against the covid pandemic, in fact encouraging people not to wear a mask. He and his family have profited greatly by his office. He accuses Democrats of stealing the election, but has tried everything to do the actual stealing, and promoting a violent coup. He will finally be out of office, and unfortunately the damage he inflicted will take a long time to heal. It probably never will, and violence will be the norm.
If you believe this, you are not going to change y... (show quote)


If anyone wants to read a perfect example of brain washing, this is it.

***If you believe this, you are not going to change your mind. But, Trump has divided the country,
>>>If you believe this, you are not going to change your mind. obama was the one who divided the country with his destructive policies to fundamentally change America into a communist state.

***promoted riots and violence with attacks on BLM and Antifa - they are not the enemy, but groups trying to lessen violence.
>>>They are both violent groups, antifa has caused riots all over America and BLM, a Marxist organization joined them it their riots, looting and arson.

*** Trump has alienated other countries leaders, but became friendly with Putin and Kim Jong-un.
>>>He got friendly leaders to start respecting us and paying their fair share. As for his enemies, the advice holds, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer.' He was tough on both of those leaders, tougher then obama. He lessened our wars and was bringing or troops home. Israel is at peace with more and more if its neighbors.
***He failed to act effectively against the covid pandemic, in fact encouraging people not to wear a mask.
>>>Actually he did act against the virus and it was the Democrats who stood up and tried to stop him. It is mostly a Governor's issues and he can only do so much. And the masks are not all that effective. Please tell me you're not dumb enough to believe all of that crap.

***He and his family have profited greatly by his office.
>>>Not shown yet, but probably a lot less then the Clintons,and obamas and Pelosi and so many others in Congress who got rich on their small salary. The one Trump donated every quarter.

***He accuses Democrats of stealing the election,
>>>They did steal the election. That is irrefutable FACT.

***but has tried everything to do the actual stealing, and promoting a violent coup.
>>>Totally false. But you promote the false narrative well. Well, not really.

***He will finally be out of office, and unfortunately the damage he inflicted will take a long time to heal. It probably never will, and violence will be the norm.
>>>Yes, he will be out of office and the country will suffer because of it. The Democrats will try to continue on their goal of total control over your miserable life and the rest of us too. And that is the really tragedy.

Logically Right

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.