One Political Plaza - Home of politics
there is no free land like America for you to run to.
Jan 11, 2021 09:35:28   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Based on sources in DC, there is undeniable proof agents of the deep state have a horrifying plan in place.

Not only are they going to try and take out Trump

They have a grand plan for wiping out conservatives who oppose them. The Nazis have as of yesterday removed websites from your view that are anti-communist/democrat so you will never see the truth! That way they can keep you Fat Dumb and Happy.

You can't justify this insanity. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind.

We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan for us. I give our
educating system credit for that!

People who say there is no such thing as a gender are demanding a female President

Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.

Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.

Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcomed.

$5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for free health care is not.

If you cheat to get into college, you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.

And, pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us/me "racists"!

Nothing makes sense anymore, no values, no morals, no civility, and people are dying of a Chinese virus, but it is racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China.

We are clearly living in an upside-down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right.

Wake up America. The great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg is taking on water and sinking fast.

Allow me to point out there is no free land like America for you to run to.



| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 09:48:53   #
11Bravo
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Based on sources in DC, there is undeniable proof agents of the deep state have a horrifying plan in place.

Not only are they going to try and take out Trump

They have a grand plan for wiping out conservatives who oppose them. The Nazis have as of yesterday removed websites from your view that are anti-communist/democrat so you will never see the truth! That way they can keep you Fat Dumb and Happy.

You can't justify this insanity. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind.

We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan for us. I give our
educating system credit for that!

People who say there is no such thing as a gender are demanding a female President

Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.

Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.

Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcomed.

$5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for free health care is not.

If you cheat to get into college, you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.

And, pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us/me "racists"!

Nothing makes sense anymore, no values, no morals, no civility, and people are dying of a Chinese virus, but it is racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China.

We are clearly living in an upside-down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right.

Wake up America. The great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg is taking on water and sinking fast.

Allow me to point out there is no free land like America for you to run to.
Based on sources in DC, there is undeniable proof ... (show quote)


Outstanding post. The enemy doesn't realize our freedom here let them become what they are, not so when they too are censored. They also don't realize trustworthy traitors are the first to vanish in a takeover.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 10:03:31   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Capt-jack wrote:
Based on sources in DC, there is undeniable proof agents of the deep state have a horrifying plan in place.

Not only are they going to try and take out Trump

They have a grand plan for wiping out conservatives who oppose them. The Nazis have as of yesterday removed websites from your view that are anti-communist/democrat so you will never see the truth! That way they can keep you Fat Dumb and Happy.

You can't justify this insanity. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind.

We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan for us. I give our
educating system credit for that!

People who say there is no such thing as a gender are demanding a female President

Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.

Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.

Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcomed.

$5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for free health care is not.

If you cheat to get into college, you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.

And, pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us/me "racists"!

Nothing makes sense anymore, no values, no morals, no civility, and people are dying of a Chinese virus, but it is racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China.

We are clearly living in an upside-down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right.

Wake up America. The great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg is taking on water and sinking fast.

Allow me to point out there is no free land like America for you to run to.
Based on sources in DC, there is undeniable proof ... (show quote)


The Captain of the Titanic banged his head diving into a lifeboat , ahead of the women and children first order. That Captain had no intention of going down with the ship.
So, Again the man that was most responsible for the Titanic sinking was the one who also was striving to be the least responsible .
Trump has been throwing his Faithful Gullibles over the side for quite a while now. Just has he has lived, his legacy will be that he wasn’t responsible for anything.
Everyone who got sucked into being around him will now be headed over the side or down with the ship.
Not with trump, mind you. Sans Trump.

Let me add. There is no free land like it , but,
There are now 37 countries that are now better places to live than the USA.
You can’t claim Freedom and Liberty if you never exercise your rights to them.
Try to practice what you preach.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 10:05:20   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
11Bravo wrote:
Outstanding post. The enemy doesn't realize our freedom here let them become what they are, not so when they too are censored. They also don't realize trustworthy traitors are the first to vanish in a takeover.


Trustworthy Traitors ....??????
Oh for fux sakes !

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 10:07:32   #
11Bravo
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The Captain of the Titanic banged his head diving into a lifeboat , ahead of the women and children first order. That Captain had no intention of going down with the ship.
So, Again the man that was most responsible for the Titanic sinking was the one who also was striving to be the least responsible .
Trump has been throwing his Faithful Gullibles over the side for quite a while now. Just has he has lived, his legacy will be that he wasn’t responsible for anything.
Everyone who got sucked into being around him will now be headed over the side or down with the ship.
Not with trump, mind you. Sans Trump.

Let me add. There is no free land like , but,
There are now 37 countries that are now better places to live than the USA.
You can’t claim Freedom and Liberty if you never exercise your rights to them.
The Captain of the Titanic banged his head diving ... (show quote)


Could you list the 37 countries that are better so I can review them prior to my departure ? Thanx !!

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 10:49:03   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
11Bravo wrote:
Could you list the 37 countries that are better so I can review them prior to my departure ? Thanx !!


You a smart boy, try google.
Keep in mind that expatriots have had the price of leaving Quadrupled.
This is true. Damned if you do, and dammed if you stay.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 10:50:41   #
peg w
 
Wake up and stop watching and beliving the Fox nonsense. The capital was stormed. Those people who mistakenly thought they were patriots most likely had foreign operatives go with them. A computer with top secretes on it is missing, and what else did the insurgents let foreign operatives have?

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 10:56:57   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
[quote=11Bravo]Could you list the 37 countries that are better so I can review them prior to my departure ? Thanx !![/quote

My mistake. #23
Just guessing we went down farther in the last 4 years.

Ranked: World’s Best Countries For Its Citizens To Live, 2020
Sophie IrelandSophie IrelandStats GateMay 7, 2020

CEOWORLD magazine
Beneath all the wealth and success a country amasses, is the actual driving force that makes it a numero uno leader across the globe. Yes, we are talking about none other than the citizenship of a nation.

The Netherlands has been recognized as the best country in the world for its citizens to live, according to the CEOWORLD magazine 2020 report, while Germany and New Zealand placed second and third, respectively. The 2020 rankings placed Canada in fourth ahead of Sweden into fifth; while Norway ranked sixth, and Denmark seventh.

Overall, among the top 10 best countries in the world, for its citizens to live, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by Finland, Israel, and Switzerland.

World's Best countries for its citizens to live, 2020
Search:
Rank Country Stability Satisfaction Balance Overall
1 Netherlands 72.15 97.04 95.99 88.39
2 Germany 67.22 96.25 95.61 86.36
3 New Zealand 65.15 95.42 95.23 85.26
4 Canada 64.32 95.2 95.23 84.91
5 Sweden 60.53 95.01 93.67 83.07
6 Norway 59.76 94.95 93.67 82.79
7 Denmark 59.76 94.88 92.84 82.49
8 Finland 57.77 94.51 92.79 81.69
9 Israel 57.65 94.51 92.79 81.65
10 Switzerland 57.38 94.49 92.73 81.53
11 United Arab Emirates 56.31 94.25 92.54 81.03
12 Taiwan 56.29 93.56 92.33 80.72
13 Australia 56.2 93.22 91.85 80.42
14 United Kingdom 55.98 93.02 90.43 79.81
15 Belgium 55.89 92.44 90.4 79.57
16 Singapore 55.73 92.17 90.4 79.43
17 Luxembourg 55.46 91.98 90.06 79.16
18 Italy 55.37 91.84 90.02 79.07
19 Austria 55.31 91.71 90.02 79.01
20 Ireland 55.19 91.55 89.77 78.83
21 France 54.95 91.26 89.77 78.66
22 Latvia 54.92 91.25 89.77 78.64
23 United States 54.69 91.24 89.51 78.48
24 Liechtenstein 54.63 91.19 89.49 78.43
25 Spain 53.99 90.84 89.45 78.09
26 Monaco 53.74 90.59 89.45 77.92
27 Japan 53.59 90.55 89.45 77.86
28 Lithuania 53.55 90.5 89.34 77.79
29 Iceland 53.41 90.35 89.34 77.7
30 Estonia 53.28 89.93 89.34 77.51
31 Bhutan 53.25 89.76 89.26 77.42
32 Hungary 53.13 89.55 89.08 77.25
33 Portugal 53 89.05 89.08 77.04
34 Poland 52.83 88.97 88.97 76.92
35 Czech Republic (Czechia) 52.52 88.88 88.94 76.78
36 Andorra 52.5 88.75 88.94 76.73
37 Greece 52.4 88.54 88.83 76.59
38 South Korea 52.35 88.43 88.78 76.52
39 Mauritius 52.24 88.39 88.78 76.47
40 Croatia 51.85 88.33 88.74 76.3
41 Slovakia 51.8 88.11 88.71 76.2
42 India 51.7 88.08 88.71 76.16
43 Argentina 51.61 88 88.49 76.03
44 Moldova 51.41 87.99 88.49 75.96
45 Russia 51.34 87.76 88.49 75.86
46 Brazil 50.88 87.4 88.49 75.59
47 Slovenia 50.73 87.39 88.34 75.48
48 Cyprus 50.59 87.36 88.33 75.42
49 Chile 50.39 87.07 88.27 75.24
50 Belize 50.28 86.77 88.26 75.1
51 Bulgaria 50.13 86.7 88.25 75.02
52 South Africa 50.04 86.61 88.21 74.95
53 Romania 49.97 86.42 88.03 74.8
54 Mexico 49.9 86.38 87.97 74.75
55 Qatar 49.87 86.3 87.94 74.7
56 Costa Rica 49.64 86.21 87.9 74.58
57 Ukraine 49.6 86.18 87.78 74.52
58 China 49.25 85.92 87.78 74.31
59 Thailand 49.17 85.8 87.78 74.25
60 Indonesia 49.15 85.76 87.7 74.2
61 Panama 48.96 85.47 87.7 74.04
62 Bolivia 48.94 85.35 87.57 73.95
63 Philippines 48.93 85.18 87.56 73.89
64 Saudi Arabia 48.92 84.96 87.46 73.78
65 Malta 48.86 84.42 87.46 73.58
66 Oman 48.84 84.32 87.46 73.54
67 Turkey 48.71 84.05 87.46 73.4
68 Serbia 48.66 83.89 87.44 73.33
69 Albania 48.62 83.6 87.41 73.21
70 Belarus 48.58 83.53 87.28 73.13
71 Kyrgyzstan 48.54 83.4 87.22 73.05
72 Azerbaijan 48.15 83.16 87.19 72.83
73 Malaysia 48.14 83.14 87.14 72.8
74 Madagascar 48.1 82.77 87.05 72.64
75 Georgia 48.05 82.51 87.03 72.53
76 Antigua and Barbuda 47.27 82.36 87.02 72.21
77 Algeria 47.14 82.17 86.94 72.08
78 Mongolia 47.02 81.81 86.94 71.92
79 Bahamas 46.74 81.51 86.86 71.7
80 Egypt 46.67 81.4 86.86 71.64
81 Peru 46.57 81.23 86.86 71.55
82 Armenia 46.54 80.73 86.86 71.37
83 Sint Maarten 46.21 80.64 86.86 71.23
84 Bahrain 46.15 80.61 86.86 71.2
85 Sri Lanka 46.03 80.38 86.85 71.08
86 St. Vincent & Grenadines 45.96 80.3 86.82 71.02
87 Grenada 45.86 79.85 86.76 70.82
88 Montenegro 45.84 79.8 86.53 70.72
89 Morocco 45.42 79.78 86.53 70.57
90 Maldives 45.39 79.32 86.52 70.41
91 Saint Martin 45.29 79.01 86.28 70.19
92 Jordan 45.28 78.99 86.2 70.15
93 Guatemala 45.23 78.58 86.2 70.01
94 Saint Lucia 44.85 78.54 86.11 69.83
95 Barbados 44.75 77.19 86.03 69.32
96 Fiji 44.62 76.68 86.03 69.11
97 Kenya 44.25 76.27 86.03 68.85
98 Bangladesh 44.1 75.96 86.03 68.69
99 Saint Kitts & Nevis 44.06 75.87 85.95 68.62
100 Ecuador 44.03 75.63 85.95 68.53
101 Vietnam 43.93 75.6 85.95 68.49
102 Senegal 43.79 74.51 85.78 68.02
103 Brunei 43.62 74 85.77 67.79
104 Bosnia and Herzegovina 42.53 73.98 85.7 67.4
105 Myanmar 42.45 73.71 85.7 67.28
106 Angola 42.19 73.52 85.7 67.13
107 Seychelles 41.94 73.29 85.62 66.95
108 Malawi 41.77 72.54 85.62 66.64
109 Mozambique 41.7 72.03 85.62 66.45
110 Dominican Republic 41.52 71.59 85.53 66.21
111 Ghana 41.39 71.52 85.53 66.14
112 Sudan 41.39 71.14 85.53 66.02
113 Iran, the Islamic Republic of 41.17 71 85.53 65.9
114 Tunisia 41.1 70.99 85.53 65.87
115 Kazakhstan 40.84 70.97 85.53 65.78
116 Laos 40.81 70.69 85.53 65.67
117 Nepal 40.77 70.68 85.53 65.66
118 Lebanon 40.61 70.53 85.5 65.54
119 North Macedonia 40.19 70.29 85.37 65.28
120 Cambodia 40.06 70.16 85.35 65.19
121 Iraq 40.01 70.04 85.2 65.08
122 Trinidad and Tobago 39.98 68.51 85.2 64.56
123 Namibia 39.92 67.32 85.13 64.12
124 Cuba 39.91 67.29 85.12 64.1
125 Eritrea 38.93 65.47 84.69 63.03
126 Uruguay 38.79 65.21 84.29 62.76
127 Equatorial Guinea 38.56 65.19 84.2 62.65
128 Ethiopia 38.48 65 84.03 62.5
129 Botswana 38.28 64.96 83.62 62.28
130 Uzbekistan 38.23 64.65 83.56 62.14
131 Pakistan, the Islamic Republic of 38.22 63.51 83.51 61.74
132 Sierra Leone 38.21 62.57 83.29 61.35
133 Dominica 38.08 62.56 83 61.21
134 Cameroon 37.77 61.96 83 60.91
135 Turkmenistan 37.56 60.4 82.81 60.25
136 Paraguay 37.3 57.93 82.38 59.2
137 Central African Republic 36.65 57.21 81.3 58.38
138 Burkina Faso 36.55 51.69 80.5 56.24
139 Nicaragua 36 50.57 79.89 55.48
140 Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic of 35.61 49.15 79.8 54.85
141 Niger 35.52 47.11 77.54 53.39
142 Congo 35.39 46.96 76.92 53.09
143 Nigeria 35.13 42.24 76.54 51.3
144 Libya 34.81 40.81 74.02 49.88
145 Gabon 34.78 37.64 74.02 48.81
146 Suriname 34.74 34.06 74.02 47.6
147 Tajikistan 34.74 24.68 71.65 43.69
148 Djibouti 34.35 23.76 69.28 42.46
149 Burundi 34.32 23.41 66.91 41.54
150 Chad 34.19 21.88 64.54 40.2
151 Tanzania 33.14 21.41 62.17 38.9
152 Comoros 32.41 20.47 59.8 37.56
153 El Salvador 32.06 19.04 57.43 36.17
154 Zimbabwe 31.67 18.47 55.06 35.06
155 Uganda 31.55 17.86 52.69 34.03
156 Lesotho 31.55 16.53 50.32 32.8
157 Papua New Guinea 31.33 15.2 47.95 31.49
158 North Korea 31.33 13.87 45.58 30.26
159 Colombia 30.18 12.54 43.21 28.64
160 Eswatini 30.06 11.21 40.84 27.37
161 Rwanda 29.46 11.17 38.47 26.36
162 Syria 29.23 11.13 36.1 25.48
163 Togo 28.43 11.09 33.73 24.41
164 DR Congo 28 11.05 31.36 23.47
165 Liberia 27.88 11.01 28.99 22.62
166 Zambia 27.62 10.97 26.62 21.73
167 Somalia 26.27 10.93 24.25 20.48
168 Timor-Leste 26.05 10.89 21.88 19.6
169 Mauritania 25.64 10.85 19.51 18.66
170 Yemen 25.33 10.81 17.14 17.76
171 South Sudan 25.25 10.77 14.77 16.93
Netherlands (No. 1): The Netherlands is a relatively small country that lies along the borders of Western Europe. Synonymous with tulips, windmills, and the European rivers, the nation is also helmed as one of the best for citizenship. With a total population of over 16 million people, the citizens here enjoy an array of social services like education and healthcare. Apart from the major attractions that let tourists pour in great numbers, it is the well-governed and corruption-free society that has people rooting for the citizenship of the country.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 11:00:43   #
Carol Kelly
 
peg w wrote:
Wake up and stop watching and beliving the Fox nonsense. The capital was stormed. Those people who mistakenly thought they were patriots most likely had foreign operatives go with them. A computer with top secretes on it is missing, and what else did the insurgents let foreign operatives have?


You are wrong. Are you also Milosia? Sound like her.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 11:39:37   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
You are wrong. Are you also Milosia? Sound like her.


Things look so much differently when you’re standing up here on the curb.
I believe in the Consent of the Majority.
Am I wrong ?
As a minority, trumpees don’t get to dictate the policy.
This has always been. Losers don’t get to claim winning with no evidence, proof, video, testimonials, affidavits(valid).
Everyone in the stadium saw trump Lose.
Why is the Denial of this by trumpees being forced as the new norm ???
Am I wrong ?
When will you be able to admit that you are wrong ?
Here’s some advice-
Fly with it,
Or
Die with it.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 11:42:05   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
11Bravo wrote:
Could you list the 37 countries that are better so I can review them prior to my departure ? Thanx !!


**Beneath all the wealth and success a country amasses, is the actual driving force that makes it a numero uno leader across the globe. Yes, we are talking about none other than the citizenship of a nation**

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 12:20:02   #
11Bravo
 
Milosia2 wrote:
You a smart boy, try google.
Keep in mind that expatriots have had the price of leaving Quadrupled.
This is true. Damned if you do, and dammed if you stay.


Oh yes, The Exit Tax !!

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.