One Political Plaza - Home of politics
If Twitter can do what they want since they're a private company...
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jan 10, 2021 18:56:28   #
Parky60 Loc: Champaign, IL
 
If Twitter can do what they want since they're a private company...



| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 18:59:46   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
Of course!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 19:05:43   #
jeff smith
 
Parky60 wrote:
If Twitter can do what they want since they're a private company...


i support that idea . it is the bimbos who want every small / mid sized business OUT OF BUSINESS so the globalist and giant box stores can have it all and support the bimbos for re election .
scratsh my back and i'll scratch yours . big business and bimbo polititions plus some rinos from the deep state . well their ALL in the deep state .

| Reply
 
 
Jan 10, 2021 19:14:32   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
jeff smith wrote:
i support that idea . it is the bimbos who want every small / mid sized business OUT OF BUSINESS so the globalist and giant box stores can have it all and support the bimbos for re election .
scratsh my back and i'll scratch yours . big business and bimbo polititions plus some rinos from the deep state . well their ALL in the deep state .


Exactly! If the truth were REALLY known, I wouldn't be surprised that all Dems & perhaps 90+% of repubs are the deep state. I'm sick of them all! Dems are insanely Communist & repubs have NO GUTS to stand up & fight. Candace Owen's in '24!!!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 19:20:36   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Parky60 wrote:
If Twitter can do what they want since they're a private company...


Parky, Isn't way over three hundred fifty thousand dead people enough for you? Twitter doesn't spread the pandemic, poor Trumpian leadership does.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 19:33:35   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Parky, Isn't way over three hundred fifty thousand dead people enough for you? Twitter doesn't spread the pandemic, poor Trumpian leadership does.


How about automobile manufacturers and alcohol producers? How many dead is enough for you? Big Pharma and opioid deaths, suicide from mental illness caused by the COVID shutdowns? Shut Up! The small businesses didn't create the pandemic and cause it's spread any more than Big Box stores. Twitter didn't spread the pandemic but your mouth spreads ignorance.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 19:39:47   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Parky, Isn't way over three hundred fifty thousand dead people enough for you? Twitter doesn't spread the pandemic, poor Trumpian leadership does.


Really what’s ur proof mouth? It was the Kung flu created by China! Put the blame smack where it belongs! Created to unseat best president ever!

| Reply
 
 
Jan 10, 2021 19:40:12   #
Michael10
 
yea, why not just everybody do exactly whatever they want and ignore all the rules of society.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 19:40:24   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
dtucker300 wrote:
How about automobile manufacturers and alcohol producers? How many dead is enough for you? Big Pharma and opioid deaths, suicide from mental illness caused by the COVID shutdowns? Shut Up! The small businesses didn't create the pandemic and cause it's spread any more than Big Box stores. Twitter didn't spread the pandemic but your mouth spreads ignorance.


Agreed!

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 20:20:56   #
Parky60 Loc: Champaign, IL
 
Michael10 wrote:
yea, why not just everybody do exactly whatever they want and ignore all the rules of society.

As usual the leftists don't "get" it.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 20:33:44   #
Kevyn
 
Parky60 wrote:
If Twitter can do what they want since they're a private company...


Twitter is unregulated, the local diner not so.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 10, 2021 20:44:44   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Kevyn wrote:
Twitter is unregulated, the local diner not so.


Wow! Kevyn, so profound (and redundant)! You're a little late to the party.

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 21:29:25   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Parky, Isn't way over three hundred fifty thousand dead people enough for you? Twitter doesn't spread the pandemic, poor Trumpian leadership does.


Are you really that uninformed or just brainwashed by fake media.

Logically Right

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 21:36:20   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Parky60 wrote:
If Twitter can do what they want since they're a private company...


Can you get covid from using twitter?

| Reply
Jan 10, 2021 21:41:36   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Can you get covid from using twitter?


Yes, if you share a device with another person who may have the virus.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.